Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2020, 06:56 PM   #1
emily92

Default 27/couple/Embarrassing things to do right now

Hi,

I have a previous post (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386411) but with my bf are in the mood to do crazy, stupid and embarrassing things right now. Give us one thing for him and one for me and we'll toss a coin and the looser has to do it. It's nighttime, very quiet inside the building (it's a big complex so we can do things outside our apartment). Street is also quiet but we need to be careful with the risk there :P

This is a preliminary list, I'll add more things with time (and experience)

I'm in a long time relationship with my bf and I won't share pics or anything similar. I'm here just to have fun
emily92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:04 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

A couple options:

1. Flip the coin for this one to determine the "loser" .... "loser" will be masturbated by the other person until they reach the edge while outdoors. So if coin lands on him, you jack him off outdoors until he edges. This can be done clothed or unclothed, depending on how daring you want to be.

2. Stand in the hallway while embarrassingly exposed. If it lands on him, he has to stand in nothing but your panties. If it lands on you, you're getting completed naked. Time on display is 30 seconds.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:24 PM   #3
emily92

A couple options:

1. Flip the coin for this one to determine the "loser" .... "loser" will be masturbated by the other person until they reach the edge while outdoors. So if coin lands on him, you jack him off outdoors until he edges. This can be done clothed or unclothed, depending on how daring you want to be.

He lost. We changed it a little. We went to the last floor (10th floor) and I blindfolded and handcuffed him with his boxers. I edged him until I could see his pulsating dick (I got turned on with this). Then, I untied the handcuff and made him go down the stairs (6 floors) using his dick as a belt. Really enjoyed it.

2. Stand in the hallway while embarrassingly exposed. If it lands on him, he has to stand in nothing but your panties. If it lands on you, you're getting completed naked. Time on display is 30 seconds.

He also lost it :P Not his best day. I put him a pink thong of mine and left him blindfolded two floors below. I said him not to take off the blindfold until I told him. But instead I ran to the apartment and locked the door. He stayed like 5 min with the blindfold until noticing I wasn't there. And 5 more mins of desperation until I decided to open the door xD

I'm in a long time relationship with my bf and I won't share pics or anything similar. I'm here just to have fun
Old 05-28-2020, 07:32 PM   #4
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

This is for the both of you to do.

Both of you get dressed if you already aren’t. Both of you go outside and walk to the same location; a short walk from your apartment. Stand about 10 feet apart. Each of you strip naked and place cloths in a pile on the ground. Then each of you walk over to the other person’s pile of cloths and put them all on. Then walk back to your apartment.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:40 PM   #5
emily92

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodcat View Post
This is for the both of you to do.

Both of you get dressed if you already aren’t. Both of you go outside and walk to the same location; a short walk from your apartment. Stand about 10 feet apart. Each of you strip naked and place cloths in a pile on the ground. Then each of you walk over to the other person’s pile of cloths and put them all on. Then walk back to your apartment.
We'll give a try. We'll walk to a parking lot that is one block away our apartment. I'll report after doing it

Old 05-28-2020, 07:50 PM   #6
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Look forward to hearing how it goes.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:14 PM   #7
emily92

Quote:
Look forward to hearing how it goes.
Ok. We just came back. We walked to a parking lot one block away of our building. I was wearing a long white dress with pantyhose,a bra and high heels (I dressed specially for the occasion). He was wearing sneakers, blue jeans and sport tshirt. When we arrived it was very quiet. We got naked and it was so quiet we took advantage of it and had a quicky. The walk back home was really funny as he had a lot of troubles to walk in high heels. We almost got caught by a lady walking her dog but we managed to hide. Really fun dare

Old 05-28-2020, 08:24 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily92 View Post
He also lost it :P Not his best day. I put him a pink thong of mine and left him blindfolded two floors below. I said him not to take off the blindfold until I told him. But instead I ran to the apartment and locked the door. He stayed like 5 min with the blindfold until noticing I wasn't there. And 5 more mins of desperation until I decided to open the door xD
Damn, props to him for that lol. Let's hope, for his sake, he is able to get good revenge on you

Another idea: Go back to the 10th floor. You have to get him to cum (jerk him off or blow him) onto your face. You then have to walk with his cum on your face through the hallway of every floor in the building. He will decide how far in each hallway you will go.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:24 PM   #9
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Nice. Glad you guys had a fun time. Happy to hear that you guys built on the dare a bit and had some extra fun while out there.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:53 PM   #10
emily92

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Damn, props to him for that lol. Let's hope, for his sake, he is able to get good revenge on you

Another idea: Go back to the 10th floor. You have to get him to cum (jerk him off or blow him) onto your face. You then have to walk with his cum on your face through the hallway of every floor in the building. He will decide how far in each hallway you will go.
Really fun to do this. He came in my face and chest and then I cat walked in three different hallways. Felt really slutty and loved it :P

The following user says Thank You to emily92 for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 09:02 PM   #11
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Does that parking lot you guys walked to last time have lights in the middle or a fence around it?
Old 05-28-2020, 09:03 PM   #12
emily92

Quote:
Does that parking lot you guys walked to last time have lights in the middle or a fence around it?
It have light but some places are dark. The fence is broken in many parts so we can go in

Old 05-28-2020, 09:06 PM   #13
sstanley

I read a few of your posts and was hard after the first one. Thank you both for that!
As for your fantasies, you should call your gf and masturbate on the phone without her knowing (unless she figures it out. smiles)
Have bf decide if you should cum or edge a certain amount of times while talking with her. if you fail, he gets to control your bladder until morning.

Willing to try new things

Limits:Nothing illegal, permanent, or that involves friends, family. No scat, No Harsh pain.
sstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:14 PM   #14
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily92 View Post
It have light but some places are dark. The fence is broken in many parts so we can go in
Ok. So this one is for you bf to do to you. You are both to walk to that parking lot again. Bring those handcuffs and a marker - washable is preferred. Once you get there. Your boyfriend is to strip you naked. Once you are naked he is to write slut on your stomach, whore on your back down your spine vertically, and spank me across your butt. He will then put the handcuffs on you. He can either handcuff you around a light pole or he can handcuff you to the fence. Once you are handcuffed he will take your panties and stuff them in your mouth. After that he is to take all of your cloths and walk a short distance away. He will then wait there with your cloths until he feels it has been long enough. Once he has determined it is long enough he will bring your cloths back and you can get dressed and walk back to your apartment.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:14 PM   #15
sstanley

Choose clothes for each other w/o the other seeing. put them in separate bags, then walk to empty lot or 10th floor. flip a coin, if it is heads, then you each undress with what you are wearing and put on what was chosen for you, if tails, you have to wear what you chose for the other. flip coin again. heads you walk home, tails you walk halls or home from lot, back to lot and home again

be more daring, flip coin 3 times on way home and heads emily removes and item, tails bf does

Willing to try new things

Limits:Nothing illegal, permanent, or that involves friends, family. No scat, No Harsh pain.
sstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sstanley for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk