Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which toy should I buy?
Ember Butt Plug 18 35.29%
Bad Dragon Ika 18 35.29%
Weighted Anal Beads 7 13.73%
Glass Dildo 8 15.69%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2020, 03:45 AM   #1
LivvyF36

Default 23F help me shop for toys

So as of yesterday, three sex shops in my area just reopened, and I want to go get something! I made a thread like this earlier, and ended up buying the Lovense Lush, and you guys were so helpful, I thought I’d try again!

Up for vote this round, I have:
The Ember Weighted Butt Plug, at four inches long and two inches at the widest point, and entirely see through glass
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kinksto...ered-anal-plug

The Bad Dragon Ika, a super fun looking dildo, but unfortunately I could probably only afford mini or small because if pricing
https://bad-dragon.com/products/ika

The Weighted Anal Beads, three beads, each all 1.75 in diameter, total length almost reaching a foot!
https://kinkstore.com/collections/an...one-anal-balls

The Glass Dildo, at 1.45 in wide and 9 inches in total length, this wouldn’t be a stretch width-wise, but could be fun since I don’t have anything this rigid
https://kinkstore.com/collections/di...thrusting-wand

Tell me what you guys think! Please leave comments, I will do my best to respond to all of them as soon as I can, and let me know if you have any other recommendations I could add to the list!
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 05:19 AM   #2
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I absolutely love my glass dildo. It is one of my favorite pieces because it’s so great for teasing. It goes in feeling like ice, but within minutes feels like lava.

May I also suggest jiggle balls or a jiggle plug? They are pretty cheap and some of my favorite toys. Essentially they are Ben wa balls or butt plugs with little ball bearings inside that move when you do. It’s harder to forget about them with the constant reminder.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:08 PM   #3
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I absolutely love my glass dildo. It is one of my favorite pieces because it’s so great for teasing. It goes in feeling like ice, but within minutes feels like lava.

May I also suggest jiggle balls or a jiggle plug? They are pretty cheap and some of my favorite toys. Essentially they are Ben wa balls or butt plugs with little ball bearings inside that move when you do. It’s harder to forget about them with the constant reminder.
The poll is tied with the glass plug and the bad dragon right now, but this has me leaning more towards the plug! I’ll do some research on jiggle balls, I’ve never heard of them before. I’m curious though, is the glass dildo too rigid sometimes? I’m worried it could hurt after a bit
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
Old 05-29-2020, 12:55 AM   #4
LivvyF36

Bumping this for relevance!
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, sex toys, shopping, slave, toys