Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2020, 10:32 PM   #1
AlexDominant

Default Tasks for an 18 year old female sub

Hello,

I currently have a sub that lives with her family and has next to no equipment, so I am looking for some creative tasks that fit within her limitations (mainly no noise). Most tasks have to be done either at night in her room, or during her shower.

Please post whatever creative tasks you can think of. She is gone for the weekend, and my plan is to use the tasks here to give her some fun when she gets back. I can let you know if she was able to complete your task and give some details on how it went.

Her likes, dislikes, limits and equipment can be found below.

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, pain, orgasm control, insertions, light anal (just starting training), and general control of her life.

Dislikes: Body writing, deepthroating.

Limits: Piss, scat, blood, Anything involving her family, anything that makes noise (ie spanking), and anything with a chance of her getting caught.

Her tools are as follows: 4 clothespins, a curling iron used as a dildo, some makeup, belts, duct tape, ice, coconut oil, markers, toothpaste, and most common household objects.

She doesn't have any sort of rope or twine, but is into bondage.

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Alex
AlexDominant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female, tasks