Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
fullofsecrets

Eye Immoral Teaching

Keep your head down, move quickly, and keep quiet. Those are the rules. You know them; follow them and you'll make it to your room in just a few minutes. Follow those rules and no one will notice you, Heather thought.

It was late, about five minutes past midnight. The hall ways of the school were dark; Heather had a small flashlight helping her to see. She wouldn't have even been out that late if it wasn't for her stomach; it had gotten sour and she went down to the second floor for some saltines. It was a bad decision to leave her room after the ten o'clock curfew, but she was in too much pain. If someone found her wandering about the hallways at this time of night she would be reported and immediately taken to the Head Masters office for strict, cruel, and unusual punishment without any hesitation.

Your stupid, she told herself. If you get caught you'll be punished. Didn't you hear about what happened to the last girl who was found out after curfew?

She got to her room and quickly shut the door. She leaned against the door as it closed, her back to it, and let out a sigh. She was safe for tonight.

Heather got into her pajamas and laid down on the bed. Tired, but unable to fall asleep, she just stared blankly up at the ceiling. One more year, one more year and I'll be free to leave this terrible place where my dreams are kept as dirty little secrets that have to be swept under the rug.

She reached over the night stand for her cell phone, but hesitated and pulls away. You can't call him tonight, she reminded herself. He could get into trouble if his roommate hears, and so could you for that matter.

She finally fell asleep around 2am but only found herself being woken up at 6am by her dreadfully annoying alarm clock. She was supposed to meet Jack in the locker room to get some time together.

In school dating was against the rules. If anyone found out about Heather and Jack's love affair Heather would get into trouble. Jack would get in trouble too, but only a detention. Heather would be taken into the Head Master's office where she'd be violated, punished, abused, and used until the message sunk in that she was to behave by school rules. That's why Heather's father had sent her to this school in the first place. They raise and teach girls to turn into well behaved submissive women in society. Not the type of school that was broadcasted, but her father had heard about it from a friend whose wife had gone there as a teen.

Heather got up and got dressed in her uniform. It was a white button-up short sleeve top with a black and grey vest paired with a black mini skirt. "Its meant to appeal to the men of this academy," is what the office secretary had told her when she was given the uniform.

She quickly rushed downstairs to the first floor, trying not to be late. When she got to the locker room the door was propped open for her with a shoe. She slowly entered and Jack was sitting on the floor against the lockers. He looked at her and smiled.

"Two minutes late, Heather. What'd you do now? Trip on the rug in your room?" he asked, making fun of her for her clumsiness.

"Shh, someone may hear us," Heather whispered.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him and slid his hand between her legs. "Have you missed me?" he questioned as she let out a slight whimper.

"You know I have, I hate sleeping alone at night."

He started to rub slowly, shushing her every few minutes to remind her to be quiet. "Will you today, baby?"

"No," she said pushing away from him. "Jack, that's gross. You know I don't do that."

"I know you don't, but I wish you'd try. You never know, you might like it." He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her and she frowned. He smiled. "Oh, quit pouting. You know how much I love you. I wont force you to."

She couldn't help but smile. "I know. I love you too; I just hate that we have to hide. I want to be with you so badly."

"Don't you know what they'd make me do to you if they found out about us here?" he asked. "They...... they'd make me use you, make me try to train you into something that isn't right. I could never hurt you like that. I'd rather die."

"I know, I can wait. I just don't want to."

The morning bell rang and Heather kissed Jack and ran out of the locker room and got in line for breakfast. As Jack passed her in the hallway he did not glance at her. There was no sign of recognition of who she was to him; there couldn't be, because if there was they wouldn't be allowed to love one another any longer.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*

Last edited by fullofsecrets; 12-14-2011 at 04:57 AM.
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fullofsecrets for this post:
Old 12-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

That was a nice chapter! How often do you post updates?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
fullofsecrets

Every day unless Im gone. So like 6 days a week
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 12-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Every day unless Im gone. So like 6 days a week
Thanks, Im looking forward to more!

Last edited by daremaster 1; 12-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
fullofsecrets

Thanks I look forward to your comments
Old 12-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
Sissykiss

Pretty awesome (: you're a good writer. Those essays you used to make me write never came out as good as the stuff you wrote.
Sissykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great story keep iy up
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #8
I need punishing

hoping for an update soon!

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #9
fullofsecrets

Book Immoral Teaching Part Two

Heather got her breakfast - a bagel, a miniature carton of milk, and an orange. She sat at the table in the back with only two other people sitting at it, Jessa and Melody; Heather's closed, and really, only friends at the school. Setting her tray on the table, Heather smoothed her skirt out on her lap.

"How'd you sleep, Heather?" Jessa asked before taking a bite of her apple. "You looked pretty distraught when you left dinner last night."

"Yeah, you know we worry about you, Heather," Melody whispered and leaned over the table moving her mouth closer to Heather's ear. "Sneaking around like that with Jack isn't good for your mental stability here."

"Shh! If someone hears you talking like that I'll get in serious trouble," Heather replied and relaxed in her seat. "Yes, I'm fine. I just need more rest is all. I got a headache from last nights history homework," she joked; they all laughed.

Heather looked over her shoulder, secretly staring over at Jack, who was sitting with all of the other more popular, more desired, and more appreciated students of the school. She was only thankful that he didn't act the rest of them when he was around her. He was sweet and sincere, funny and caring; sexy and understanding. She looked away quickly when she noticed a teacher watching her.

"You need to quit looking over there," Melody commented.

Jessa joined in, "Yeah, one of these days they're going to--"

"Hush! Don't talk like that," Heather interrupted and let soft tears leak from her eyes. Her friends rubbed her arms in effort to comfort her.

The bell rang again and the three of them went off to their first class, algebra; they had all of their classes together. They sat at their desks and pulled their books out as the tardy bell rang. Class started and the teacher had started writing notes up on the board and the students copied them down.

About 15 minutes into class starting the door reopened. A girl in Heather's class, obviously late, walked slowly into the room with her head held down. The teacher darted his eyes at her.

"Miss Beth, your late," he said.

"Yes, sir. I know, but you see I was in the bathroom and my book bag dropped and everything fell out of it. I had to clean it all up," Beth conceded.

"That's no excuse and you know it. To the--"

"No, sir. Please, please don't send me to the Head Master's office," she blurted, interrupting.

"Excuse me?" The teacher walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm and forced her down onto her knees. "What did you have to say to me?"

"N...nn....nothing, sir."

"Dont you give me that. You just said it." He yanked her up by her hair and slapped her hard on the thigh and she let out a scream. "You go to the Head Master's office and wait until I get there. I hope you know what your in for." He pushed her out of the room and she fell onto the hallway floor as he closed the door behind her.

The whole class stared in horrific silence except for Heather. She sat with her head down, staring at the pencil and papers on her desk, trying not to draw attention to herself. The teacher returned to his desk at the front of the class and continued to go on with the notes as if nothing had happened. But the rest of the class couldn't help but to wonder what was going to happen to Beth.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter! Pretty good.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #11
Siren
getDare Succubus

This is great, and looks like it's going to continue that way

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Three

When class was finished the students watched their teacher walk down the hallway to the Head Master's office, where they knew there would be screaming coming from it only after a few minutes. All the students walked to the study hall and sat down at tables. Heather, Jessa, and Melody all sat together at a table in the back of the room.

"I feel so sorry for her," Melody remarked.

"I know, what if they use her too hard? You remember what happened last year with Missy Ferris? She could move at all, the nurse confined her to her dorm for a week," Jessa commented.

"Guys, your scaring me. Knock it off," Heather said, opening her book pretending to read.

Jessa sighed. "Well, its true, Heather. I mean what if that was you one day? What if you ever get--"

"Enough!" Heather exclaimed and ran out of study hall and to the bathroom. From there she could hear Beth screaming from the Head Master's office. She started to cry. Jessa and Melody came into the bathroom and hugged her and held her as she cried.

"We're sorry, we just want you to be safe, Heather," Melody said, trying to offer comfort.

"I know I should stop, but I just don't know what I'd do without him. He makes everything, this world, this whole school; he makes it all feel so safe and right," Heather replied, looking into the mirror wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to see him tonight? Behind the theater stage?" Jessa asked.

Heather nodded and they went back to the study hall. Heather stared at Jack the entire period, wishing they had been somewhere different; together. After study hall was over Jessa and Melody went to lunch, meantime Heather went to the backstage of the theater and waited patiently for Jack to arrive.

He strolled in quietly, carefully looking around making sure he wasn't followed in by a student or teacher. He made it to the back and found Heather sitting in a chair crying. He walked over and put his arm around her.

"Baby, whats wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked.

"I just....I want us to be together," she replied.

"But we are together, right now."

"I want more than that; I want to be greedy with you."

He leaned over her and lifted her up and lad her down on the carpeted part of the floor. Reaching up her skirt he slipped his hand under her panties and smiled as she squirmed. "I can bare to be greedy right now," he commented. Jack unzipped the top of her skirt and started to pull it down, she grabbed his hands.

"Jack, no; I'm not ready. I didn't even shower this morning. Please don't," Heather pleaded.

"Oh, baby, I don't care about that. Relax I wont hurt you," Jack consoled.

"Jack, what if they catch us?"

"Shh, don't worry about that right now." He finished pulling down her skirt and started to suck on her neck. She gripped the bottom rim of his shirt, but couldn't gather up the courage to pull it off. He grabbed it and slid it off to assist her.

After getting her top off Jack reach back behind her and unclipped her bra, watching her breasts push it off. He smiled and made his way down to them sucking one nipple and using his fingers to twist the other. Heather squealed and wiggled around underneath his grip, staring down at his belt and the zipper below it.

He smiled and went back up and kissed her lips. He unbuckled his belt and took it off. "Do you want to unbutton them or should I?" he hinted.

Heather reached her hands down over the button of his jeans and let it loose, then went down and unzipped them. He pushed them off quickly along with his boxers. Heather looked away not wanting to see. Jack kissed her stomach as he slowly removed her panties. The fabric glided against her legs and she let out a whimper. He looked at her and she close her eyes as he thrust into her. She screamed, but Jack managed to quiet her with a kiss as he continued. She moaned as silently as possible.

After bout an hour they were forced to quit as the warning bell for the next class rang. Jack stopped and held Heather in his arms for a few minutes. They got up and got dressed and she leaned against him reaching for a kiss. He gave in and kissed her, smiling.

"Heather, we have to hurry," Jack said, pulling her arm to guide her out of the theater room.

"Jack, wait!"

"What is it, Heather?"

She wrapped her arms around him and said, "I love you, Jack. Promise me we'll get out of here one day."

"I promise." He kissed her forehead and left the room from the back door and she went out the front.

Last edited by fullofsecrets; 12-15-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #13
I need punishing

wowzers that rocked!
cant wait for some more action ^_-

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome chapter dude, really good!
Old 12-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #15
fullofsecrets

Book Immoral Teaching Part Four

They both made their separate ways down the hallway, but Heather's trip was cut short when she was confronted by her history teacher, Mr. Tyler.

"Heather, you're wanted in the Head Master's office right away," he said, taking her hand.

Heather yanked it away and stepped backwards. "Me? Why, what have I done?" she questioned.

"Just come with me." He grabbed at her again and pulled her down the hallway. Behind them, 50 feet away, Jack turned around and saw what was happening.

The insides of his stomach twisted in a knot and he let out a groan. He sprinted to the locker room, late for gym. He slammed his head hard against the lockers over and over again, cussing repetitively. Finally he just let loose and his face turned bright red. He took one hand punch and smashed his fist into the locker causing it to dent. Behind him his friend Kyle walked in with a hurt shoulder.

"Jack.... What are you doing?" Kyle asked as he approached his own locker that happened to be the now dented one.

"I'm...I'm sorry." Jack all of a sudden broke down and burst into tears. Kyle placed a hand on Jack's arm.

"Dude, what's going on?"

"I saw them.....them......" Jack trained off into silent air. He paused before continuing, "I saw them walk Heather to the Head Master's office. Oh my god, what have I done? What if they know? What if they've finally figured us out?"

Kyle just stared at Jack for a moment, not knowing how to respond. "Jack, it...it will be okay, man. Maybe, maybe its not what you think."

"What the hell else could it be!?"

"I don't know, Jack. I don't know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather was led to the Head Master's office. Her heart beat racing and her lungs choking on tears. Mr. Tyler opened the door and shoved her in. He shut it behind her and walked away. The Head Master's chair was turned, its back facing Heather; he was obviously seated in it.

"Have a seat, Heather," he said, slowly turning in his chair to face her, pointing at a chair on the other side of his desk. Heather sat and he shuffled through a few papers.

She wiggled in the chair, fidgeting with her fingers and her knees shaking. "May I ask why I've been brought here, sir?" she requested.

"Of course you may. I was wondering how you were doing. Out of all the female students in the school, you are one of the few I see least often," he replied. He straightened up in his own chair and folded his hands, peering over at Heather.

"Oh, uhm... I guess I'm just good at staying out of trouble," she said, but it almost sounded as if she had asked another question.

"I see." He opened the top drawer of his desk and took out a lined piece of paper with some writing on the other side, it had crinkle marks as he unfolded it and handed it to her. "Can you read this to me, Heather?" he asked.

She nodded, but then hesitated looking down at the piece of paper. It was written in her hand; with her signature down at the bottom of the page. "It..... it says...." Heather stalled, realizing what she was about to read aloud.

"Well, continue," he insisted.

Heather nodded again and began to read it. "Dear Love, I'm sorry I've had to hide it, but you and I both know where we are. We both are controlled in a world that isn't our own and never will be. I hate hiding the fact that I love you. I wish I could prove to the world that we are worth it. We are the ones that can change the odds for the better. Do you feel the same? Can you answer that for me?" Heather paused taking a deep breath as tears swelled up in her eyes. This was the first letter she ever wrote to Jack and how he had found it she wasn't sure. "I don't claim to be what I am not. And even though we have only been together for a few short months I know that I whole heartily love you. Please don't turn me away because of where we are confined.... Love Heather."

"So, very sweet that letter is," he chuckled and took the paper back. "Who did you write that to, Heather?"

"...No one. It was just something I wrote during math class when I got bored."

"Come now, you don't expect me to believe that now do you?" he questioned.

Heather looked down at the floor and then looked back up at him. "I swear, mister. I didn't write it to anyone in particular. Just to my imagination."

He looked at her and put the paper back in the drawer. "Alright then, if that's what you want me to believe then fine. But Heather, remember something; we are all watching you. And you don't want to get yourself in harms way now do you, young lady?"

"No, sir. I do not."

"Go to class, Heather." He smiled at her as she rose from the chair. "And remember," he added, "we are always watching you." Heather nodded again and left the room with tears streaking down her face. He picked up the phone and dialed the number to the security office. He spoke into it, "I need to have a security surveillance camera put in one of our students's rooms." He tapped his pen on the desk. "Heather Weston's dorm." He hung up the phone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young