Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella
Default 20/F Looking for Dares!!

Most limits Posted Below prolly forgetting something.. just cant remember all right now.

Hard Limit Will never do these no matter.
Family, Illegal, Needles, Web Cam, Picture taking, public

Prefer to stay away from this stuff but will do only One of these in a 24 hour time period IF i have to. otherwise i would prefer not to.
Soft Mild Limits: Cutting, Blood{tiny Drops are ok}, food play, nudity, Wedgies

ok with:
Scat, self Branding, Messy, bladder/bowel control

pee, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings <3, SB{Self Bondage}, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, more things just cant think of all of them

so if ur not sure about something just Ask or Post here i dont Bite or at least not very hard xD

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?

Last edited by Kitty Bella; 04-22-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
olivedivon
Account Banned

what kinds of sex toys do you have?

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper, you can't remove it until you have soiled yourself 5 times. You can't wear any clothes while doing this. You should wear your leg shackles and handcuffs as well.
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivedivon View Post
what kinds of sex toys do you have?
lots of different kinds. vibes, rabbit vibe, vibrating panties, a sex machine my master is building currently for this years Birthday so i will have that soon. and lots more in boxes in my bedroom under my bed xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
Wear a diaper, you can't remove it until you have soiled yourself 5 times. You can't wear any clothes while doing this. You should wear your leg shackles and handcuffs as well.
soiled means pee or poop right? if so accepted and hands are in front i take it so i can still eat and drink.

Pick my outfit!!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Old 04-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
soiled means pee or poop right? if so accepted and hands are in front i take it so i can still eat and drink.
It does. Enjoy! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
Ice Shadow

Default what about

wear your vib panties and to go the mall, give your master the remote and have fun.....he can either walk next to you or walk several people back and watch other people reaction as they watch you cum

or have you wear a pair or cheekie panties, croptop, and you highest heels and you go to a 24 hour gas station in just that with and a vib in you ass and pussy. and get somthing to drink

punishments version of the gas is go in there with his cum on your face plus your have to fill up the car with gas before you can clean up (if he lets you ...who know he may want take you to McD's make you stand in like while he watchs and laughs and the while those vibs are buzzing away in your ass and pussy), if you really piss him off have him hand cuff you behind your back have he gets to go hide the key, once hiddin you have to go find the key dressed like that withever thing else from above

have fun
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
It does. Enjoy! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
alright i accept that dare then. will be doing this tomorrow when i get up as its almost 3AM here and i dont feel like stay up for 5 soils xD

anyone got any bed time dares?

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
wear your vib panties and to go the mall, give your master the remote and have fun.....he can either walk next to you or walk several people back and watch other people reaction as they watch you cum

or have you wear a pair or cheekie panties, croptop, and you highest heels and you go to a 24 hour gas station in just that with and a vib in you ass and pussy. and get somthing to drink

punishments version of the gas is go in there with his cum on your face plus your have to fill up the car with gas before you can clean up (if he lets you ...who know he may want take you to McD's make you stand in like while he watchs and laughs and the while those vibs are buzzing away in your ass and pussy), if you really piss him off have him hand cuff you behind your back have he gets to go hide the key, once hiddin you have to go find the key dressed like that withever thing else from above

have fun
i dunno if he wants to do any public right now will find out though since he will be reading posts also.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-19-2011, 12:03 AM   #9
Ice Shadow

Default df

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
i dunno if he wants to do any public right now will find out though since he will be reading posts also.
gas station can be done at nite at like 3am or so
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:21 AM   #10
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

yes i am aware of that but i am still not sure if my master is gonna wanna do anything public since i am not even sure about doing anything public semi-public right now and i am still trying to get used to things he wanted off my limits. like the branding, scat, pee, and couple other things.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-19-2011, 01:19 AM   #11
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

If no one else posts then get an early start with being naked and shackled. You can't take them off to put the diaper on, otherwise you need to add another 2 soilings.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:48 AM   #12
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

ok so u want the diaper changed after 5 soilings and do again or what?

also i am heading to bed now everyone.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-19-2011, 02:16 AM   #13
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

The dare is to spend the night chained up, in the morning put a diaper on. If you can put it on while chained, soil it 5 times before removing it. If you can't put it on while chained soil it 7 times before removing it.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:14 AM   #14
jimb0
Account Banned

Drink plenty of water and then sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for at least 5 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet and sit on it where you must wait 15 minutes. Once the 15 minutes are up you can remove your clothes and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:11 AM   #15
GoldenDom

OK - So drink plenty of water (or ideally coke, coffee) and then get one of those sports water bottles (the ones with a nozzle) - the bigger the better. Fill it up with pee, then go to the bathroom, get on the floor with your ass in the air, and use the bottle to give yourself a pee enema... get as much in as you can... any that doesn't go in your ass you drink...
GoldenDom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk