Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-22-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Friend's Parents

Have you ever seen a friend's mother or father naked? Have either of their parents seen you?

I used to see my friend's father often because we all went swimming a lot and were nude in the locker room

I saw my friend's mom once by accident because she didn't know we were home and she came down the hall butt naked

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:22 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Have you ever seen a friend's mother or father naked? Have either of their parents seen you?

I used to see my friend's father often because we all went swimming a lot and were nude in the locker room

I saw my friend's mom once by accident because she didn't know we were home and she came down the hall butt naked
When I was about 22 I got very friendly with 2 girls one was 18 the other about 20 .Their mum was single and very hot for her age .To cut a long story short after going night clubbing one night with all 3 of them I ended up at their place and had sex with all three of them . If you would like to know the full story let me know.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:46 AM   #3
SubmissiveHusband

I haven’t seen any of my friends parents but I’ve accidentally seen my mom and my stepdad

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, food play, bladder control, wax, temperature play with ice, urine drinking/golden showers, and crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS

PM-Dares
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:32 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post

My ex wifes parents saw me naked soon after we met after we got caught having sex in her room . A long story but they saw a lot more over the next few weeks.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 08:59 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Never saw anyone naked other than girlfriends at the time and now my wife.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:34 PM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Both saw one my friend's mom naked and my mom naked. I was trying to see them naked and succeed
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:50 PM   #7
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I almost saw my friend's mom naked, I walked into her room by mistake and she was changing. Luckily I didn't see anything and backed out of there really fast.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk