Old 01-09-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Why why why

Hi all

Why do so many of the guys on this site put a girls pic as their avatar?
Are you ashamed of what you look like?
Or do you secretly wish you were a girl?

Hugs
Sandy.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:49 PM   #2
lill
getDare Sweetheart

I was wondering myself. Then I realized I did that too hehe, so I changed it to be me, I think its a lot more personal.

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #3
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

i dont chose my avatars. either people pm them to me, or when i want a change i post of person above chose your avatar.

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:05 PM   #4
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Default Personal Opinion

I figured it was just how tanked this site is for sissys.

Hmmmm. Thinks to self.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
I figured it was just how tanked this site is for sissys.

Hmmmm. Thinks to self.
This site is not for sissies.

Any site you put online, unless you do something like name it something that requires you to be straight to enter and constitute a bannable offence to lie about your sex or to hit a member of the opposite sex.

Anyway, just limiting it for sissies would be a loosing strategy, since sissies require gay or bi masters or switches.

No, the reason is a different one.

Why there are so few women here.

Woman do not tend to look online for their dates. Unless they are into BDSM as subs.

How many of you are familiar this this conversation? How many of you have even done something as ridiculous, and then wondered what turned a really hot chick that was really into you, into ice cold (ok, ok, maybe there was a delay, but I almost warrant you that the reason it happened could be traced back this and other similar occasions):

Her: Honey! Where are you taking me for dinner tonight?
Him: Wherever you say, Honey!

That is the absolute worst response you can give her. Its no wonder she got bitchy the whole night afterwards!

Keep giving her shitty response like this, and she will very likely leave you.

Of the few women here, most are subs... Why?

Because most women are naturally submissive. They tend to put themselves under a man, and expect him to take the leading role.

This is not to say that most BDSM women are naturally submissive... Indeed, if you count only the ones not into BDSM, the size of that majority skyrockets...

Review the previous conversation. It happens very often to men and women not into BDSM.

Why are there sooooo few Domminatrices here?
Why?

Most women are naturally submissive.

That is what is natural to them. So, by that reason alone there would be fewer of them into the Dom side. But why are they so hard to please?

Because they have options. If you review my later answer, on why there are few straight Masters here, you will see that most of the PM they get are either from switches or from straight subs. They want none of that, so they quickly terminate the relationships.

It is not what they where here to look for.

Instead, they may find other lesbian who cannot find a Master, then decide to switch to a Mistress.

Why are there so few straight men in here?
While the natural state of the site is to be a straight man, the fact is that since there are not enough women here unless you are very good at attracting them, you will have problems doing so. You may have one or two chats with them, but they will quickly ignore you.

Yet you will see many available sissies that will gladly be humiliated, tortured, and owned by you, if you where only gay... So many men start as straight but end up sissifying themselves. Most of these are the male gay masters, who either made the switch on this site or on a previous site or in real life, for that reason. Believe me, it is not fun to be ignored.

Why there are so many men here sissies?
Because society wants to train men to be subs. Although that is not their natural state, it is what society tends to drive men to. Although it is harder to find a gay Master (if you are a Master, you naturally tend to attract real life women, remember?), it is far easier to find a gay Master than a Domminatrix. So most gay subs switch their sexual orientation.

Is it always this way?
No... of course not. People have been known to be gay, lesbian, Master, Mistress, sissies, subs, etc their entire lives and switched to a different orientation, PM me for an answer, a real one in real life.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:47 PM   #6
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Default Word Up

You have many valid points.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #7
buttslutbitch

Where to trans girls factor into this discussion anyways?

Likes: Anal, Anal Stretching, heavy anal, pee, bondage, A2M
Limits: using penis, cbt, food, toothpaste
WON'TS: Scat, feet, public, family/friends, show face, body writing, hard pain, diapers

Toys: 7 inch long dildo widens to 2 inches wide near the bottom, 2 inch buttplug, inflatable buttplug, large (3.8 inch at widest) cone bottle

No Kik
buttslutbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:15 PM   #8
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

No and yes.
There is nothing to be ashamed. I just don’t want anyone, friends, family or my students to know it’s me, so I cannot put a picture of myself in there.
Second: secretly wish to be a girl? Right.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #9
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Well I actually don't pick my avatars! Also I agree with shadow I don't want my friends or family to know it's me

Likes: Extreme CBT, edging, denial, toothpaste, public, pictures

Dislikes: hentai, video games, pee, anal

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
AquaLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:05 PM   #10
aelae

eah its kind of weird
aelae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:08 PM   #11
alias
Distinguished Member

I don't want my avatar to be me because I don't want to be identified by anyone i know. I'm ok with my friends and family knowing I'm kinky, but that doesn't mean I want them to have an intricate knowledge of what my kinks are. I picked a female avatar because i figured if i was going to see it on every post i make, i might as well enjoy the view

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alias for this post:
Old 01-10-2018, 01:47 AM   #12
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

I tend to use a real picture of myself (since I came out as a bisexual (Now pan sexual) crossdresser to my friends and family. But before coming out, I would never use any real pictures of me as my avatar just in case someone I knew got on getdare and recognized me. Nowadays I don't really care if anyone knows of my Kinks. But I also don't make it a point to tell everyone my Kinks. At least in real life.

At the same time, I don't make an attempt to hide that I use getDare and through this lack of an attempt to hide that I use getDare in real life, I have come across 4 friends of mine that also use getdare. However they don't use it to the extent that I do.

Currently, my avatar is actually my fursona. It was a fursona that my daddy had adopted on furaffinity and then gave to me to use since I was having trouble coming up with a design for my fursona.

My fursona is a femboy Fox. As for being a sissy? I am not a sissy, I'm a femboy. Always have been. Also, I do not desire to actually be biologically female. I am biologically male, and I am completely comfortable being male. I just like feminine things more than masculine things. Hence, I am a femboy. My blog post titled my i "live as my female persona Amanda" talks about it more in-depth.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 01-10-2018 at 01:53 AM.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #13
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my avatar

[QUOTE=sandy;3116260]Hi all

Why do so many of the guys on this site put a girls pic as their avatar?
Are you ashamed of what you look like?
Or do you secretly wish you were a girl?

Hugs
Sandy.

I am not ashamed of what I look like but there again age hasn't been kind and I am no oil painting and I doubt people want to look at my ugly mug all the time .
Sometimes I have wished I was female for the simple reason . A nude female body seems to be accepted far more than the male body is unless hes a real fit guy which most average guys arnt , and the minute you get over about 30 years of age and still a bit kinky your immediately branded a perv just because you don't want to stop having kinky fun just because of your age .
As for me I hope I never get to old that I want to stop having kinky fun .
And for all the younger generation here we may be fuddy duddys but we still know how to have kinky sexy fun and long may it continue .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:29 PM   #14
LucyB
getDare Devil

My avatar is my avatar because it is one of my greatest fantasies. I have no interest in revealing who I am in real life to anyone online (HINT: My real name isn't Lucy either). I am both a dom and a sub (depending on my mood that moment/day/month). I want give and take.
The bottom line is I want anonymous fun when I come to this site. If I wanted to post pictures of myself I'd post an ad on a local site.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #15
subjoi

Why do so many of the guys on this site put a girls pic as their avatar?I think female avatars look better then using a male pic. They also make your pofile look more attractive to the public.

Are you ashamed of what you look like?Yes

Or do you secretly wish you were a girl?Absolutely
Dislike: heavy anal, extreme pain, shaving,
Limits: public humiliation, Piss/scat

Sissy truth or dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...69#post3442069

Looking for an Owner
subjoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk