Old 01-13-2018, 02:32 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Default Make Kitty blushy (home alone)

I am home alone tonight (quite rare) so its the perfect time for dares.
But what to base dares around? A thread needs a theme right. Well its time to make Kitty super blushy! However you want to try to that is up to you just stay within my limits please, likes are preferred but feel free to use other fetishes and ideas.

I will not be doing any public dares for this as that is a limt
I might be willing to do light hidden/semi public dares but it is best to talk them though with me first.

Please help me make the most of this time alone. and become a super cute blushy cat with the awesome dares you think up (Evermore would also love it so bonus points).

P.s I don't have to be the kitty part of blushy kitty

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:35 AM   #2
Evermore
Account Banned

Edge 5 times and sing "soft kitty" while you do them. Repeat as needed (floor edges of course <3)
Old 01-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #3
daresub19
getDare Sweetheart

between each edge crawl around till you found 3 different things to snif, snif it twice then hiss at it and then you can do the next edge.

male, 23

kik: daresub19

Please send me PM dares

Likes, Limits, & Toys~: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75346
Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74649

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Us http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264640
daresub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:08 AM   #4
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Edge 5 times and sing "soft kitty" while you do them. Repeat as needed (floor edges of course <3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daresub19 View Post
between each edge crawl around till you found 3 different things to snif, snif it twice then hiss at it and then you can do the next edge.
Thank you both for the dares so quicky <3

Eevee has such an advantage in this she already knows ways to make me blash and squirm. She has been making me floor hump (with pillows and nude) quite a bit lately but singing such a silly cute song durring it added a new layer of blushy. I tried to time the edge or hold it till the puur puur puur part for added effect.

Stiffing such random things in my room made me a little bit blushy but mostly felt silly. I don't know why I was hissing my room smells nice. :P
It also made a good timer between edges.

Please keep the dares and blushes coming ^///^

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 01-13-2018, 04:20 AM   #5
Evermore
Account Banned

Body rub( on all fours) against 5 pieces of furniture.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:42 AM   #6
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Body rub( on all fours) against 5 pieces of furniture.
I rubbed against my bed, computer chair and then the 3 couched up stairs. the most embarrassing part was my cat seeing me >~<

My toy collection
Old 01-13-2018, 05:46 AM   #7
Gingerminger83

drink out of a bowl on the floor for the day
Gingerminger83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:29 PM   #8
TheoDares
Account Banned

Okay reading your profile, limits and this thread, you actually sound adorable. You've convinced me to move away from my often mean dares to try and come up with a cute little one for a cute little boy like you! New Zealand boys usually are cute anyway, so here's your dare little Kitten.

Blushies for Kitties

For this dare, you have a choice of three attires. Either you can take the standard attire and be completely nude. The other possible attire is in Pet Play gear, so you dressed as a beautiful little pet, in this instance - a kitten. Or the third option, is in a beautiful set of panties, fitting for a beautiful little kitten. Once you have chosen your outfit, you should get a black pen or something like it, and draw a nose and whiskers on your face. Now that you've been transformed you're ready to start.

You should get on all fours, the default position that a kitten should be on and you should be on the floor. Unfortunately, you are not a house trained kitten and you pee all over the floor where you are standing. You always liked playing in water, and you didn't realise this is gross pee so you decide to play in the pee, sliding about in it and lapping it up with your tongue like a good little kitten should. Once you've had enough to drink, it's time to pleasure the little kitten.

Still crawling around in your own pee, you should begin to hump the floor. While humans moan to express pleasure, you should make sure you are, quite loudly meowing and purring with delight at your humping skills. You should then, after four minutes of humping the floor, be allowed on the chair - you should then begin humping that for four minutes. You should continue humping objects, each for four minutes at a time, meowing and purring until you manage to ejaculate. Make sure you notify us on what object it was the finally made you cum!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:59 PM   #9
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

This is such an awesome dare! And Kitty is so cute ^^ that's so true.

I'm not sure if I'm too late but just in case let me try to help.

This kitty is a princess boy. As a sissy, he should be a female kitty for the whole dare! She already humps objects, so that is very good <3 but she should keep something in her little hole for as long as possible too. And if she can get face down butt up and meow like a kitty in heat who has a male covering her, she is even allowed to thrust it in and out! Actually, she has to

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blushy, home alone