Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-26-2017, 04:08 AM   #1
Masterpwn

Pencil New Year Anal Challenge

Looking for an end of year dare? Complete this challenge, and you may get punishments for a nice start of the year.

Dare: Stick as many pens as you can fit in your ass and take a picture. Send me a PM with a link to the pic (do not upload it directly to getdare).

Updated: if pics are against your limits you may still participate by posting the count below.

I have a minimum target number in mind, and will punish you if you disappoint me. The more you are missing, the worse the punishment will be. (Punishment may or may not be anal).

I will review your submissions after the 3rd of January, so you have at least till that date to send them. Make sure your pics are visible long enough if you use expiring links.

In your message, choose one of the following difficulties:

- Easy: I'm new to this whole thing, might have played with a finger. Remember to use plenty of lube.
- Medium: I occasionally enjoy some fun. I might own a toy or two (let me know which).
- Hard: it's havok back there.

Also indicate your sex (for punishment, if it's not obvious in the picture) and make sure your limits are in your signature.

Some factors that will affect evaluation of the picture:
- I like it thick: bonus for using 1 marker
- photo snob: penalization of the photo is of bad quality (dark, pixelated or blurry); bonus for outstanding quality.
- strike a pose: bonus points for creatively using a mirror to also show your front, or a particularly creative pose. Penalization if your pose makes it hard to see the pens.

I will send a summary of submissions and ranking after the dare closes. Unless you say so, I will mention your nickname in it.

Last edited by Masterpwn; 12-26-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Masterpwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #2
Masterpwn

Bump, there are two days left to participate in this.

PM Dares
Limits: fem, messy, people/public, cam, face pics.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #3
Nznuts

I mannaged to get 3 sharpies in.
Male and medium difficulty. Only toy is in profile picture

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:57 PM   #4
monday45

i sent you a private message
switch
likes: cum control, denial, edging, domination piss control, piss play, pain, pics, findom, semi public
dislikes: piss drinking, anal, extreme pain
limits: scat, public, family, pets, face pics, webcam
kik: roithepig
my bdsm test results
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5282504
I LOVE TO LOSE

kik me for the ability to control what threads i post in
monday45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:25 PM   #5
MarkoFTM

4 sharpies
Medium
And I'm FTM Trans
Hope I didn't disappoint

I have 3 points earned in the pic Dom and Sub
MarkoFTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #6
NewSubGirl10

I tried and it didn’t go well but I figured I should still post here

2 pens :/
Easy
Female

Likes: bondage, doing dares, orgasms/orgasm control, humiliation

Dislikes: anal, messy, pee, pain

Limits: pics, blood, lots of pain, family, public, poop
NewSubGirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:20 AM   #7
AnalSlave1

Male, i managed 3 sharpies
medium
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I would consider myself medium. I own 2 buttplugs (1 big and 1 huge) and 2 anal beads, but I don't use them very often actually...

Hope I am not too late for this dare. I managed 13 pens, 1 of them was a text marker and the other ones were thin stabilos. (Pics are too public for me)

And I didn't want my pens to get dirty, so I wraped the marker in clingfilm, put a condom over it, and stuck it up my ass. Then I put one after the other inside this package and my ass got stretched more and more. I tried a 14th stabilo, but this was too much pressure.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:46 AM   #9
Masterpwn

Alright, it's time to close this.

I have received 7 replies, two easy (one PM didn't specify difficulty, so I'll count it here), 1 hard and the rest medium.

Reference numbers

For easy, I'll judge based on my past performance. I first tried this some years ago, and I recall being able to insert somewhere between 4 and 6 pens. I'll count 5 as the target objective, and I'll use pencils as the target size (the pens I used were probably larger than that, but this is the easy level after all).

For medium, I used myself as reference. (Skip this paragraph if you don't care I just did an attempt at this. I prepared by starting a daily rule for me to insert anal beads first thing in the morning, and have worn them for a couple hours. Then I inserted some ice cubes and let them melt to clean up in there. Time to try. I went with Manarus idea of using a condom, worked much better than I was expecting. I started with a marker (my plan is to actually count markers as a handicap - it will give 3 points but is actually the size of about 5+ pens). I then inserted about a handful of pencils, I felt like I could easily do more but had run out, so I had to go like that to another room to grab more and returned to the mirror. I had run out of pencils already so proceeded with ball pens, of different shapes but all slightly larger than pencils. When I had the marker + 11 pens/pencils, I attempted another pen and couldn't fit it; it was the thickest one, so I finally managed with a different pen, but I was feeling it really stretch in there. All this time my dick couldn't stop leaking precum. I wasn't gonna fit anything else, but I decided to seize this opportunity to get my phone and take a couple pictures - it was super hard to move and do this, and when I checked after they were all useless. I removed them, then after a minute tried to repeat all the same in case I might beat this number, but they fell out about halfway through and I stopped there.

For hard, I'll just make it up based on medium.

Scoring

So, let's see how you did. The score is based on number of pencil-sized objects and some modifiers. By default I'll also count pens as pencil sized (I should probably have asked for more details).

One hidden rule I had was that, if at least one girl participates, all males would lose one point - there was indeed one participants, so back luck everyone else. However this didn't end up changing the rankings.

Ties are resolved in order of submission.

EASY
Target score: 5
  1. monday45 - 3 (unspecified size), -1 (penalty for girl participation) = 2
  2. NewSubGirl10 - 2 pens = 2

You disappointed me, and clearly need more practice. Both of you will have to practice at least once a day until you can fit 5 pens (remember to use lube). If you fail to succeed within a month, you'll have to beg everyone else who participated for a punishment. If you succeed, you have to post here with a report indicating your ultimate success.

MEDIUM
  1. Manarus - 1 marker (3 points, & kudos!), 12 pens, -1 (girl penalty) = 14
  2. Masterpwn - 1 marker (3 points), 4 pencils, 8 pens, -1 (girl penalty) = 14
  3. MarkoFTM - 4 sharpies (* 1.5 thickness modifier,) -1 (girl penalty) = 5
  4. Nznuts - 3 sharpies (* 1.5 thickness modifier,) -1 (girl penalty) = 3.5
  5. AnalSlave1 - 3 sharpies (* 1.5 thickness modifier,) -1 (girl penalty) = 3.5

Looks like some of the participants were too cocky (pun intended) when choosing the difficulty. Disappointing. Everyone with less than 10 points needs to practice, once a day you'll have to insert either your maximum number of pens so far, or increase that number by one (so AnalSlave1 can start tomorrow with either 3 or 4 pens, if you go with 4 then the next day you can stick to 4 if you don't feel ready or advance to 5, etc.). You'll have to do this daily until you reach 10 sharpies. You also have the same 1 month success/fail terms as the punishment for easy. Additionally, choose one of the following for the duration of the punishment: a) you can't cum, or b) you can only cum if you eat it afterwards.

Additionally, Manarus is the winner for this difficulty and may PM a dare to everyone listed below him.

HARD
  1. von_Daredevil - 28 pens, 1 (picture bonus), -1 (girl penalty) = 28

That's twice as many points as me and the winner in medium managed. I can only say good job, I can't complain about that. As the winner of the game, you may send everyone in the thread a dare.

PM Dares
Limits: fem, messy, people/public, cam, face pics.

Last edited by Masterpwn; 01-04-2018 at 03:48 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:03 AM   #10
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Nice, I didn't expect to win the medium difficulty^^ Probably only because of the few participants.
I suppose we also have a month time to write the dare(s)? I think I'll write one dare for everyone below me and post it here, once I come up with something.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #11
von_Daredevil

Oh wow, didnt know so many of you were that tight! Haven't been active lately but i will try to send everyone a dare.
von_Daredevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk