Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2015, 07:22 PM   #1
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Sign Dares to do in Australia ~ 21F

G'day!

Sorry for not being on in a while, but I've been in the process of temporarily relocating to Australia for work.

With that being said, I'm looking for things to do on nights and weekends to keep me... busy I'm here for the next 3 months, so I'll have plenty of time to dedicate to this.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to any of my toys, so household items are all I have to play with. But I know the getDare community loves a challenge.... so hopefully y'all can come up with some great dares!

And if anyone happens to be in the Victoria area... maybe we could get together for coffee or something

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:25 PM   #2
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Well, first things first, fix your signature. It still says USA .

I'm kind of drawing a blank at the moment, but there have to be plenty of upside-down-themed dares that would make sense for the land down under.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:32 PM   #3
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Ha, thanks for pointing that out. Changed!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Old 03-13-2015, 07:51 PM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCookies View Post
G'day!

Sorry for not being on in a while, but I've been in the process of temporarily relocating to Australia for work.

With that being said, I'm looking for things to do on nights and weekends to keep me... busy I'm here for the next 3 months, so I'll have plenty of time to dedicate to this.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to any of my toys, so household items are all I have to play with. But I know the getDare community loves a challenge.... so hopefully y'all can come up with some great dares!

And if anyone happens to be in the Victoria area... maybe we could get together for coffee or something
Well, I think you should start by cumming in every room in your house TONIGHT! Tell me how many rooms are in your house and then get busy! If you quit trying before you are done. You will request a punishment from me. Also a full report is expected.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:58 PM   #5
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Technically it's a studio, so just one... But I'll count each "section" as a room, so that would be 5 (kitchen, dining, living, bedroom, bathroom).

Sound good?

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Old 03-13-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
SissyDan

just out of curiosity, where about in Australia, Sydney, Mel?
There aren't enough of us on these forums!
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:37 PM   #7
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDan View Post
just out of curiosity, where about in Australia, Sydney, Mel?
There aren't enough of us on these forums!
Melbourne currently, but I might try to make it out to Sydney one weekend.

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Old 03-13-2015, 09:26 PM   #8
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Can you lick your tits?
If yes, smear Vegemite on then and lick then clean while you finger bang yourself.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 09:48 PM   #9
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As a start for this dare determine how many time zones that you moved.

For the next number of times zones days you will edge that number of times. During that period of time you may not have an orgasm. Then on the following day you will have as many orgasms as timezones.

For example, if you moved 6 time zones you would do the following:

For the next 6 days edge 6 times per day (you may not have an orgasm on any of these days). On the 7th day, you will have 6 orgasms.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:56 PM   #10
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Test your local knowledge.
Got to your nearest Bunnings or other hardware store and buy some rope.
Bond your tits like this.
http://www.sadomechanix.dk/brystbondage02-gb.htm
Stand at a window and edge with an IceCube, rub another IceCube over your nipples.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:41 AM   #11
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Task for weekend.
Finger your pussy for 1 minute every hour, 30 minutes totally.
You MUST do breaks for more than 59 minutes after every minute of fingering.
You are not allowed to orgasm within this weekend.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:22 AM   #12
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Technically it's a studio, so just one... But I'll count each "section" as a room, so that would be 5 (kitchen, dining, living, bedroom, bathroom).

Sound good?
That sounds fine to me.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:31 AM   #13
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Currently in the Melbourne area, so let's see if we run into each other or not :P
(not sure about grabbing coffee or meeting up as of yet)

The city has an amazing night life (I should know), so there is nothing like a night out; wearing only 3 pieces of clothing of your choice you are to walk out of your studio and stay outside for 20 minutes - you may use a stopwatch.

Have fun in Melbourne!!

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:33 AM   #14
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Default Painbringer's Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
Well, I think you should start by cumming in every room in your house TONIGHT! Tell me how many rooms are in your house and then get busy! If you quit trying before you are done. You will request a punishment from me. Also a full report is expected.
As agreed upon, I counted every section of the studio/loft as a room, otherwise the dare would have been over with too soon. Completed this last night, as requested.

I started in the kitchen, hopped up on the countertop and started playing with myself, quickly becoming aroused. It didn't take too long to get to the edge, and then another few seconds for the orgasm.

With cheeks flushed, I hopped off the counter and headed to the dining room, sat down in one of the chairs, and started to finger my pussy and clit again, easing a finger inside as I did so. Another 10 minutes or so passed before I came again. This one was a bit wetter than the first, so i made sure I cleaned up before heading to the living room.

In the living room, I decided to hump the couch for my next orgasm, as I knew my clit was so sensitive and the leather couch would cool it down a bit. Again, after the orgasm, I cleaned up my pussy juice by licking thw couch arm clean. I stood up a little unsteady on my feet, then proceeded to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, I could see my cheeks were bright red and nipples fully erect. I played with them for a while, giving my throbbing clit and pussy a small break, before starting on the fourth attempt for an orgasm. Pounded 2 fingers in and out, thumb rubbing clit, and finally went over the edge into a mind-numbing orgasm.

Shakily I got up after a few moments and went into the bedroom, where I laid down on the bed, and slowly started to thrust 3 fingers in and out, gradually picking up speed until I came for the fifth time. Then I proceeded to curl up under the covers and rest, as I was worn out from the orgasms.

I really did enjoy it though, and I feel like the apartment is officially broken in

Thanks for the dare!

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Old 03-15-2015, 01:47 AM   #15
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Quote:
As agreed upon, I counted every section of the studio/loft as a room, otherwise the dare would have been over with too soon. Completed this last night, as requested.

I started in the kitchen, hopped up on the countertop and started playing with myself, quickly becoming aroused. It didn't take too long to get to the edge, and then another few seconds for the orgasm.

With cheeks flushed, I hopped off the counter and headed to the dining room, sat down in one of the chairs, and started to finger my pussy and clit again, easing a finger inside as I did so. Another 10 minutes or so passed before I came again. This one was a bit wetter than the first, so i made sure I cleaned up before heading to the living room.

In the living room, I decided to hump the couch for my next orgasm, as I knew my clit was so sensitive and the leather couch would cool it down a bit. Again, after the orgasm, I cleaned up my pussy juice by licking thw couch arm clean. I stood up a little unsteady on my feet, then proceeded to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, I could see my cheeks were bright red and nipples fully erect. I played with them for a while, giving my throbbing clit and pussy a small break, before starting on the fourth attempt for an orgasm. Pounded 2 fingers in and out, thumb rubbing clit, and finally went over the edge into a mind-numbing orgasm.

Shakily I got up after a few moments and went into the bedroom, where I laid down on the bed, and slowly started to thrust 3 fingers in and out, gradually picking up speed until I came for the fifth time. Then I proceeded to curl up under the covers and rest, as I was worn out from the orgasms.

I really did enjoy it though, and I feel like the apartment is officially broken in

Thanks for the dare!
A lovely report, very well done!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk