Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #1
Pretty_daring_slave

Default prettydaringslave seeking daring punishments ;)

Hello,

I am new to the site - though I have been a long time reader. I am finally taking the plunge and creating a profile. I am quite daring and love a good challenge. A simple list of my likes, dislikes/punishments and limits is below. Other than my limits I am the kind of girl that believes you can't say you don't like something until you try it

Hard Limits: Family, Public, Pictures, Webcam, Blood, Permanent, Beastiality

Toys: small plug, medium plug, large plug, inflatable plug, 7, 9 & 18 inch dildos, hitachi vibrator, clover & alligator style nipple clamps, enema kit.
Pretty_daring_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:26 PM   #2
Pretty_daring_slave

Default 24/f prettydaringslave likes interesting dares

Hello!

I am new to the site but I have been a long time reader. Thought I would take the plunge and create a profile. My likes and dislikes are listed below. Generally I am restricted to evening and weekend dares but I will do the odd semi-public dare

Toys: small plug, medium plug, large plug, inflatable plug, 7, 9 & 18 inch dildos, hitachi vibrator, clover & alligator style nipple clamps, enema kit.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #3
trenho
getDare Devil

ok , try this:
roll 2 days 3 times.
Take an enema (1 gallons of cold water + 2 spoon of soap), then put in a buttplug or other object.

Spread some grid or rice or beads on the floor near the corner, than stay with knees on it, face to wall, for x minutes. (X is the number of the first roll moltiplicated for 6).

Now, after the corner time you must do X jumping jacks naked. (X is the second roll number) and X situps (third roll).
ok, you are free to release you. Don't fail!

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #4
bondageFan69

something easy:
play with yourself for 30 minutes.
rule #1 you cannot cum
rule #2 your fingers have to be on or in your pussy all the time. You can slow down, or change from rubbing to fingering but your fingers must touch your pussy all the time
bondageFan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
getdaring
getDare Devil

how are you with wedgies? I dare you to wear a wedgie for an entire day and go about your day as you normally would
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
Pretty_daring_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondageFan69 View Post
something easy:
play with yourself for 30 minutes.
rule #1 you cannot cum
rule #2 your fingers have to be on or in your pussy all the time. You can slow down, or change from rubbing to fingering but your fingers must touch your pussy all the time
Definitely a fun dare for me, thank you! I did this for the last half hour. I love orgasm control and like to see how long I can hold off/how many times I can edge. I lost count at about 20 mins but I think I edged at least 8 times during the 30 mins. I'm basically throbbing and my legs are wobbly now lol.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:03 PM   #7
Pretty_daring_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
how are you with wedgies? I dare you to wear a wedgie for an entire day and go about your day as you normally would
I have actually done a dare like this before, where I wore a wedgie of soaking wet panties for 24 hours. It was more annoying than arousing to me lol.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #8
CalmInControl

Default Household Insertions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_daring_slave View Post
I lost count at about 20 mins but I think I edged at least 8 times during the 30 mins. I'm basically throbbing and my legs are wobbly now lol.
How about a task involving household items that will fit into your pussy.

You're to find one item to insert into your pussy and edge - once you've edged you are to find another item to replace it. Only to make things trickier each one has to be larger than the one before it.

It'll be more fun if you start with something small-sized without mapping out the path and continue going until you feel you can't fit anything larger into your pussy.

Once you reach this point you have to come twice before that item comes out of your pussy.

Would be fun to know which items end up inside of you
CalmInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #9
Pretty_daring_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
ok , try this:
roll 2 days 3 times.
Take an enema (1 gallons of cold water + 2 spoon of soap), then put in a buttplug or other object.

Spread some grid or rice or beads on the floor near the corner, than stay with knees on it, face to wall, for x minutes. (X is the number of the first roll moltiplicated for 6).

Now, after the corner time you must do X jumping jacks naked. (X is the second roll number) and X situps (third roll).
ok, you are free to release you. Don't fail!
Thank you for the dare. I ordered an enema bag online this morning - it should be here in a few days. I will complete it then.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:32 PM   #10
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I have two variations on the same general theme: forced orgasms with bondage. Other than the basic bondage equipment, you will need a Hitachi Magic Wand at a minimum. If you have a "helper", add in a gag (o-ring is best), blindfold, a pair of dice and an electric fly swatter.

The basics:

You: naked, bound face up to a bed (or other flat surface like a dining room table), hands and feet to the corners of the bed.

Solo: tie the Hitachi onto your pussy and let it run. If you're really courageous, overnight! Just make sure you're able to get out in the morning... And plan on changing the wet bed sheets.

With a "helper" (who will likely take certain "liberties" with your situation): Let's start with "100". First, a dice is rolled and a number between 1 and 6 comes up. This would be the one in which you actually get to cum. All other orgasms in that lot are killed. That happens when, right at the moment you're a second from exploding, the electric bug zapper shocks your pussy. Your clit to be precise. If a 1 comes up, no orgasms in that batch of six. If a six comes up, you get to cum twice on #5 (the second cum being #6.) This means that you have to try to cum each and every time that you're edged with the Hitachi.

This repeats 16 times, for 96 total. Now you get the single dice rolled. That number is how many hours you get with the Hitachi running unattended on your pussy. During this time, the "helper" may make whatever use of your body that he or she wishes.

(If the "helper is a female, have her PM me for some extra tips. Guys will pretty much just do the obvious so expect your throat to get a good workout.)

(I've had a sub do this with her boyfriend a few times with excellent results so the numbers are definitely possible.)

One other option with the "helper" version is to have a nice cozy dinner party. With YOU as the entertainment. You'll hear words of encouragement, pushing you to have many amazing orgasms, only too many of those will be ripped from you right before you can enjoy the bliss. And the audience will laugh at your begging, your pleading to cum. You'll promise anything to cum. Maybe they will hold you to it, maybe not, but you'll make the promises anyway.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:00 AM   #11
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

What kind of toys do you have available? Knowing this would help us come up with some interesting dares.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:09 AM   #12
Pretty_daring_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
What kind of toys do you have available? Knowing this would help us come up with some interesting dares.
I'll add them to my signature but I have:

- a medium plug
- a large plug
- an inflatable plug (new and haven't used it yet)
- a 6 inch dildo
- an 8 inch dildo
- a 9 1/2 inch dildo (new and haven't used it yet)
- nipple clamps
- anal beads
- a rabbit style vibrator
- a silver bullet vibrator
- a 2 gallon enema bag

Old 02-26-2014, 07:22 AM   #13
SissyJessica

i think that you should have to earn your fun first so i have a little humiliating dare for you to report back here. this is a 20 minute task. you dislike nipple torture so i dare you to put on your nipple clamps get on your hands and knees (naked of course) and tie a piece of string to one clamp and loop it behind you across your ass and tie the other end to your other nipple. make sure the string is resting just below your buttocks but keep it fairly tight. this will make it impossible for you to stand up and you will have to crawl naked for the duration of the task. before you move anywhere you must rub your pussy and say out loud 'i am a dirty slut' five times then you may crawl and do whatever you please but each time you stop crawling you must repeat this before you start again.

"i want to be used like a girl"

Male Farm: Dirty Bitch

Dislikes: long dares (several days), cum-eating, denial, cbt, cross dressing
Limits: friends and family, anything illegal, permanent, face pics
SissyJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:36 AM   #14
Username7

Leave your vibrator on the highest setting that won't make you cum and keep it in for 48 hours. Also keep the largest plug that you can keep in for 48 hours. No cumming. After 48 hours, tie your hands so that you can't touch yourself, and put the clamps on. Also stick one of the dildos in your mouth. Then put the vibrator on the highest setting and leave it for 30 minutes.

Pm me full report!
Here's my ongoing game.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=170554
Dislikes:
pain, piss,
Limits:
scat, blood, public nudity
My ongoing edging game. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=170554
Username7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:01 PM   #15
Pretty_daring_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I have two variations on the same general theme: forced orgasms with bondage. Other than the basic bondage equipment, you will need a Hitachi Magic Wand at a minimum. If you have a "helper", add in a gag (o-ring is best), blindfold, a pair of dice and an electric fly swatter.

The basics:

You: naked, bound face up to a bed (or other flat surface like a dining room table), hands and feet to the corners of the bed.

Solo: tie the Hitachi onto your pussy and let it run. If you're really courageous, overnight! Just make sure you're able to get out in the morning... And plan on changing the wet bed sheets.

With a "helper" (who will likely take certain "liberties" with your situation): Let's start with "100". First, a dice is rolled and a number between 1 and 6 comes up. This would be the one in which you actually get to cum. All other orgasms in that lot are killed. That happens when, right at the moment you're a second from exploding, the electric bug zapper shocks your pussy. Your clit to be precise. If a 1 comes up, no orgasms in that batch of six. If a six comes up, you get to cum twice on #5 (the second cum being #6.) This means that you have to try to cum each and every time that you're edged with the Hitachi.

This repeats 16 times, for 96 total. Now you get the single dice rolled. That number is how many hours you get with the Hitachi running unattended on your pussy. During this time, the "helper" may make whatever use of your body that he or she wishes.

(If the "helper is a female, have her PM me for some extra tips. Guys will pretty much just do the obvious so expect your throat to get a good workout.)

(I've had a sub do this with her boyfriend a few times with excellent results so the numbers are definitely possible.)

One other option with the "helper" version is to have a nice cozy dinner party. With YOU as the entertainment. You'll hear words of encouragement, pushing you to have many amazing orgasms, only too many of those will be ripped from you right before you can enjoy the bliss. And the audience will laugh at your begging, your pleading to cum. You'll promise anything to cum. Maybe they will hold you to it, maybe not, but you'll make the promises anyway.
Unfortunately this dare isn't realistic for me - I don't have a helper - none of my friends or family know about my interest in bdsm or in dares like this. I also don't have a hitachi and I doubt batteries will hold up. But I am looking at getting one in the future - maybe a future dare?

Advertisements
Kink Talk