Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-12-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
Nic95

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (like pain)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (like pain)

Hello,

I'd like to thank You in advance for reading this ad.

As a new person to this scene, I am for a strict Master who can train me to be the best sub I can be. I would like a creative yet sadistic Master who could dish out pain. At the same time, I would like this Master to keep me disciplined.

I have been interested in BDSM for awhile now, after reading about it. The more I read, the more I learned to want pain. I liked the extra sting of nipple clamps. I can wear some for nearly 45 mins straight now but I want a Master to push me to make the time better. Someone who could teach me that tears of pain are a joyous occasion. It's hard to implement torture on oneself. That being said, I need this Master to be creative. I still live at home with my family and will need to be discreet. There couldn't be loud sounds or lots of new purchases.

I have always been able to do whatever I want. I need someone who will keep me in line. I'm not looking to have a lot of lee-way. I am naturally a talkative person and I'm sure it could be perceived as bratty. While I don't want to lose my voice I would like to follow strict guidelines. I want strict rules, especially to break some bad habits, and know there will be punishment if I break the rules.

I turned 18 about a month ago and just know this is the lifestyle for me. I am a busy person in high school but I will give this relationship my all and I hope my Master will too. I would hope to talk everyday to this Master on chat and on the days we can't by email.

Some things I know I like are pain, humiliation, and feeling like I'm not in control.

My only real limits are sending pictures that include my face, activities that draw blood, and things that would expose myself such as doing things that my family and friends could find out about.

If You think You could be this strict sadistic Master who likes giving out pain and can give out punishments then please contact me by emailing me to messaging me and telling me about Your experience and plans for me. My email is [email protected]

Thank You and I hope You can be the Master I've been looking for.
The following user says Thank You to Nic95 for this post:
Old 01-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #2
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Your request seems very well thought through and considerate. I hope you get a master you deserve and that he allows you to grow in all the right ways. If I had the time to commit to this I would be honoured to guide you, but unfortunately life gets in the way. All the best.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:53 PM   #3
Nic95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
Your request seems very well thought through and considerate. I hope you get a master you deserve and that he allows you to grow in all the right ways. If I had the time to commit to this I would be honoured to guide you, but unfortunately life gets in the way. All the best.
Thank you for your kind words I really hope so too!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #4
CalmInControl

Default G'luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
It does have the makings of quite a nice little advertisement. Personally, I liked the attention-to-detail in capitalising You throughout the post. It's also refreshing because You is usually accompanied by lowercase I's which I'm personally not too much a fan of.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #5
MasterCraig

Default I heard you like pain.

We'll it seem you have interested me with your ad and will like to start a master-slave relationship were we can grow together and begin to discipline you. And if course deal with your bad habits because that is something a slave can't have.
If you're interested in making me your master, please PM me here or add me on Kik: TheMasterCraig when you've messaged me you will receive further instruction.
Thank you.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #6
Sluttamer

Default Hi Slut

Hi slut,

Great ad.

Check your email.

Advertisements
Kink Talk