Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-07-2014, 11:11 PM   #1
kitkat

Female 28/female/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Hello there,
I'm looking for somebody to play with me, I like private and verbal humiliation, being degraded, pain, exercise (and would love some encouragment for working out)

My limits are scat, high possibility of being caught, permanent/stupid things or face photos. Also no body writing, or marking where I can be caught out in RL.

I do not send pics to randoms, but will probably be happy to send you a pic halfway through a play session. I also do not have any videochat setup.
I generally don't orgasm from masturbation, that's not a big deal for me, I find it very easy to orgasm during sex due to the intimacy but I generally won't get there on my own (I could count the number on times in my life on my fingers and still have some spare! This isn't something I want to workon. I just want to share that orgasm isn't my main goal out of this. Orgasm control and edging are pointless to me.

In the past some things I've enjoyed (or hated and regretted doing, but still turn me on thinking about it) are using sandpaper on my body, using ice or toothpaste on my body, or making my panties really wet, even inserting them inside me and putting them in my mouth. (I can be abit OCD with hygiene. )

It turns me on to think of somebody ordering me to do my floor workout routine, or stretch my splits or back (by doing a bridge) wearing nipple clamps, or doing something painful during rest periods or even trying to hold something in my mouth on occasion. Or being ordered to hula hoop without a bra on for a period of time, or as a punishment with sandpaper in my bra or panties (not for fun!) wearing Ben wa balls while practicing pole fit or doing pull-ups (both my pole and pull-up bar are in common areas of my house so I will only do discrete things while using them unless I am home alone.) as a punishment I would enjoy (but not enjoy) being in pain while completing a task, like writing lines or doing more sit-ups or v ups then I can handle so ill be sore the next day, with some toothpaste or pegs or nipple clamps on. Then when I ask if I can rub myself better I'm told to pinch them or hurt them more, or rub them on something without using my hands, or take a painful shower to get rid of the toothpaste.

I have all the regular household items, plus a couple of vibrators, vibrating nipple clamps, Ben wa balls, a wi vibe 3 , arousal gel, and a few other bits and pieces.

I'm a fit, flexible blonde chic looking for somebody to dominate me.
I enjoy being spoken down to and being put in my place and see this as an important part of the relationship I'm looking for.
I love touching my nipples and torturing them, being given tasks, obedience, pain and control. And feeling like I've pleased you.

Last edited by kitkat; 01-09-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #2
CalmInControl

Default G'day Sheila!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
28/female/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)
I also live in Australia, it would be nice to have someone local, but thats not essential.
Also you don't NEED to be over 30, I was just selecting my preference from the drop down menu
Yay for Australia!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:48 PM   #3
gtf

Please have a look at my link and posts if you like what you read PM me and we can discuss

Well done on a well written post

GTF

Advertisements
Kink Talk