Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
submissive_boy1990

Default Dig deeper into your soul..

hello all getdare users. this question does not apply to dominant parties as much, but hey everyone please feel free to voice your oppinion.

Lately There has been alot on my mind, regarding submission and the emoctional connection with it.

I guess my question is.. what does submission really mean to you?
beyond sexual stimulation, I mean deeper than that.. Most people proably think this is stupid, Just think about it, and comment however you like.

I have alot more to this question but for conversation sake I will start out easy and see if anyone has any input.

Thank you..
submissive_boy1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #2
Zheai

Oh I can discuss this all day ^^ Something I quite often find myself pondering!

Disregarding all of the sexual aspects of my submissiveness, and even the purely instructional and mentoring parts of it, I'm left to wonder what it means to me on a deeper level, how I see it in other ways.

I've found, and this is only my own personal opinion mind, for me a lot of my submissiveness, the largest chunk of it, comes from some deep internal drive to please. I have ALWAYS been a lover not a fighter, never wanted to upset my parents as a kid, was devestated if I did even if I wasn't punished (more so actually), I never got in trouble at school, when you get deep down to it, if I can find a way to make someone happy, and aware that they can use me however they with for their happiness, it makes ME a lot happier. This can be sexual or not, such as, for sexual, I would feel more relieved bringing my Master to orgasm then I would doing the same to myself (or being brought to it by him, in short his orgasm is more pleasing to me then my own), or it can be somethign completely else like simply completing chores for someone who was busy, or helping someone with homework.

Another thing I think that affect how submissive I am, is my fear. I've been insecure my entire life, and not without reason. I got more and more withdrawn into myself and afraid of others, what small side of me that may want to voice its opinions or take the lead, would much rather sit back and follow, serving someone else, to keep me from getting hurt. I think this also has a lot to do with my random break down and freak outs (break downs: Start crying, sobbing, complete emotional mess from anywhere from 5 minutes to a week, usually triggered by memories) (Freak outs: Becoming very demanding disobedient and rude, the completely opposite of my break downs, instead of going deeper into myself I lash out all my anger and dominance ive pent up over the course of usually about an hour).

My submissiveness is pretty much everything I am. I try my best to be a proper 'slave' in my actions and words at all times, even when not speaking/acting with or for my Master. Theres a deep sense of accomplishment in knowing I've pleased helped or served anyone, but I get an even greater sense of satisfaction and joy from pleasing my Master.

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
Vegetarian_Chris

I have often thought, that a master can be seen like a father (figure) and a mistress like a mother (figure. They should teach you, protect you, guide you, but also let you go your own ways...

Maybe there is some deep psycological stuff behind this. People who didn't have good fathers/mothers tend to be subs? In the same way girls with daddy issues supposedly turn out to be sluts... *shrug*

Likes:Pain, Puppy play, Nipple play, Chance/Dice Dares, Kinky Ideas, Creative Ideas

Dislikes: Anal, Ice, Feet, Messy, Spit/Lick

Limits: Scat, Pee, Family, Public, Permanent/Illegal

Vegetarian_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
TheWhipped

Submission for me is my whole life. I was bullied from the age of about 8.
  • I was doing dares since 12.
  • I then found out what a slave was aged 15.
  • I was a slave to many people for a while. Each person that I had been with had a different reason to dom me. Some wanted to be my online gf, whilst others just sat back whilst I dommed myself.
  • Over the last year I had 2 Mistresses. 1 Showed me I am bi. The other my current is showing how submission can be my life. It is not something I like to do in public but I enjoy it regardless of the time and place.

As I said Submission is my life.

Likes: diapers, cross dressing, bondage, humiliation, feminization and semi-public.

Dislikes: Scat, family/friends and public, Messy.

Teamviewer <3:
967 508 929
SissyBoy12

Anydesk
617 512 884
TheWhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Submission lets me retract to a place so out of this world, I feel disconnected and free of all worries that society places upon.

I feel like a kitten, protected, lead, teased, wanted... When I only have no thing to worry about, pleasing my master, everything else just means much less to me. Makes me abole to go about my day with my head in a cloud. I still act normal and like myself... But I feel elevated. Things don't get to me as much.

I've probly been submissive since I was little. But also very feisty and enthusiastic, and I have very specific needs for a dom. If he cant put me in my place and show me who he is, I lose interest. To me... Love IS submission. Love IS dominance. If a guy doesnt take his time dominating me, I take that as a sign that he isn't interested. Or possibly lazy. Most certainly not a good match for.

But yea... when I'm tightly controlled I feel.. Happy... If a dom lets me get away with too much, I suddenly feel like Im pulled back to the real world again. Like I have to keep myself afloat by myself, and I become unhappy and sad. Most people probly see that as needy or even unfair. But jokes on them, cos at least I'm happy with the person I'm with ^^

The sexual aspect is more like a mental game for me.. Perhaps a distraction. perhaps that's why im so fascinated by hypnosis and hypnotists... They keep my mind occupied. It also in a bizarre way makes me feel wanted... When someone takes their time to get to know my mind in and out, then tweak it. When someone shows interest in really knowing you, that tells me that they want you.

Im not sure what im talking about ^^ But bottom line.. I feel serene when I am encouraged to be submissive. But It varies... If someone lets me step on them, I will. Not something I want to. It bugs me that Im like this. But sometimes I see aspects of "Tsundere" in me.. Specially to guys. Perhaps it's my way of weeding out the ones who aren't able to take me down a notch or two.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk