Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Female 22/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

22/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I'm going to be upfront and honest with you right now, I'm not expecting anything to come of this. Ads have only worked once for me in the past and I really, really don't expect them to work again. That being said, if I don't respond to you within 24 hours, I am not interested at all. Also, if we have ever played or talked about having a d/s relationship before, I am not interested in you. Things didn't work out with us for a reason, don't try to re-kindle an old flame.

So if you don't know me, hi. I'm Stellz. My current location lies somewhere on the east coast of the united states. In terms of daily life, I have one full time job that keep me pretty occupied. I live with my three housemates and my adorable pug puppy. While I do spend a decent amount of time both at work and online, I also manage to have a bit of a social life. Please understand that my work hours are absolutely non-negotiable and my social engagements are to be respected. I have no issues with setting aside time for whomever I choose, but do not expect me to drop everything.

If you're curious about my physical appearance, I'll have an album up soon. I'm 5'7 with blonde-ish red-ish hair, blue eyes, a curvy body, and several piercings & tattoos. I'm pretty insecure when it comes to my body, so please don't expect to see much for a while. I've got no problem going on cam (as long as I can see/hear you too), but it takes a lot for me to feel comfortable showing my body.

In terms of d/s, I consider myself a switch. I enjoy playing both ends of the spectrum but, at the moment, I am only looking for a dominant. As some may know, I have been a regular on this site for about two years now. In that time I have let very few people take any sort of control of me. Those that I did were respected and trusted friends, and that is what I expect you to become to me before there is even a mention of play. I'm looking for an almost daddy/girl relationship, but without any serious age play aspects. I want you to be a mentor, teacher, and friend.

I want a dominant that I can not only have fun play sessions with, but someone that will be willing to help keep me organized and on task with things in my daily life. I find it hard to stay motivated on my own sometimes and I'm very easily distracted from my goals. It would be ideal for me to have someone that enjoyed scheduling the down time of my day with things to help keep me creative and active.

Of course I have my preferences when it comes to those I wish to befriend, serve, and play with. Intelligence is key. Smart is very, very sexy. I'm also a huge fan of British accents so, if you have one of those, it would be absolutely delightful. Physically I'm not incredibly picky, but I generally prefer slimmer men and curvy women.

Please don't message me with any of the following:

- Messages shorter than one paragraph.
- Your ad copied and pasted into a message.
- Requests for me to be your mistress.
- Dares/games.
- Pictures of your penis.
- Pictures of someone else's penis.

Please don't even think about responding if:
- You are over the age of 30.
- You want me to do anything with pee, blood, poo, family members, or animals.
- You want to just fool around.
- You use large amounts of chat speak/text talk.
- You're boring.
- You think comic sans is an acceptable font choice.
- You don't like pugs.

If you're interested, send me a message an we'll talk. This isn't a choice I'm planning on making quickly, so have patience.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Stellz for this post:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
dominant8600

Great add good luck!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Stellz, good luck
Old 09-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
SexyGiggle
Account Banned

Hi there,

but I love comic sans... (joking! hehe)

I'm an experimenting bi-curious mistress - if nothing else it would be good to chat.

Here is my advert if you are interestred, otherwise good luck
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117675
Old 09-25-2012, 05:48 AM   #5
Ranzid
Account Banned

I can confirm stellz is what we in the business call a "hottie" and anyone would be lucky to even see the lower left part of her right boobie.

Good luck stellz
Old 09-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranzid View Post
I can confirm stellz is what we in the business call a "hottie" and anyone would be lucky to even see the lower left part of her right boobie.

Good luck stellz
Psh. It's all lies. Really.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Old 09-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
Wasabi

Send a message via Yahoo to Wasabi
Default From the Top Then

I Am A 29 year old male. Who is extremely AdHd, i also suffer from slight OCD so if you really want to organize your life then i can do that in a heart beat. As for coming up with things toi keep you active creative and in control im really good at problem solving. I come from 8 years of managing all types of people in my work life. Pugs are awesaome so no worries their. What are some of the things you are wanting to work on in your life? what are you trying to get control of in your life that is really the quastion i see of importance right now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellz View Post
22/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I'm going to be upfront and honest with you right now, I'm not expecting anything to come of this. Ads have only worked once for me in the past and I really, really don't expect them to work again. That being said, if I don't respond to you within 24 hours, I am not interested at all. Also, if we have ever played or talked about having a d/s relationship before, I am not interested in you. Things didn't work out with us for a reason, don't try to re-kindle an old flame.

So if you don't know me, hi. I'm Stellz. My current location lies somewhere on the east coast of the united states. In terms of daily life, I have one full time job that keep me pretty occupied. I live with my three housemates and my adorable pug puppy. While I do spend a decent amount of time both at work and online, I also manage to have a bit of a social life. Please understand that my work hours are absolutely non-negotiable and my social engagements are to be respected. I have no issues with setting aside time for whomever I choose, but do not expect me to drop everything.

If you're curious about my physical appearance, I'll have an album up soon. I'm 5'7 with blonde-ish red-ish hair, blue eyes, a curvy body, and several piercings & tattoos. I'm pretty insecure when it comes to my body, so please don't expect to see much for a while. I've got no problem going on cam (as long as I can see/hear you too), but it takes a lot for me to feel comfortable showing my body.

In terms of d/s, I consider myself a switch. I enjoy playing both ends of the spectrum but, at the moment, I am only looking for a dominant. As some may know, I have been a regular on this site for about two years now. In that time I have let very few people take any sort of control of me. Those that I did were respected and trusted friends, and that is what I expect you to become to me before there is even a mention of play. I'm looking for an almost daddy/girl relationship, but without any serious age play aspects. I want you to be a mentor, teacher, and friend.

I want a dominant that I can not only have fun play sessions with, but someone that will be willing to help keep me organized and on task with things in my daily life. I find it hard to stay motivated on my own sometimes and I'm very easily distracted from my goals. It would be ideal for me to have someone that enjoyed scheduling the down time of my day with things to help keep me creative and active.

Of course I have my preferences when it comes to those I wish to befriend, serve, and play with. Intelligence is key. Smart is very, very sexy. I'm also a huge fan of British accents so, if you have one of those, it would be absolutely delightful. Physically I'm not incredibly picky, but I generally prefer slimmer men and curvy women.

Please don't message me with any of the following:

- Messages shorter than one paragraph.
- Your ad copied and pasted into a message.
- Requests for me to be your mistress.
- Dares/games.
- Pictures of your penis.
- Pictures of someone else's penis.

Please don't even think about responding if:
- You are over the age of 30.
- You want me to do anything with pee, blood, poo, family members, or animals.
- You want to just fool around.
- You use large amounts of chat speak/text talk.
- You're boring.
- You think comic sans is an acceptable font choice.
- You don't like pugs.

If you're interested, send me a message an we'll talk. This isn't a choice I'm planning on making quickly, so have patience.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:42 AM   #8
deschut
Distinguished Member

Nice add, and definately good luck to you! :-D

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
Old 09-28-2012, 04:41 AM   #9
GregAussie

Good evening (for me) Stellz,

I have not quoted your original message. At the time of writing this, you have only posted one recently, and it is well-crafted and obviously took some thought, therefore you do not need to be reminded of your own content.

I do like that you were specific, unequivocal and precise in stating your requirements. You are interesting and intoxicatingly forthright. For someone seeking to be dominated and mentored, your linguistic choices are rather strong, but a challenge and ultimately the chance for the right Dominant Switch to partner with you is something that anyone with enough strength of character to meet your needs, will relish.

This is not an application to be that person.

I would proffer a couple of suggestions;

Consider removing “mentor” from the requirement list, as it is fundamentally incompatible with your age-range restriction. From memory, the OED defines “mentor” along the lines of: An older, more experienced expert in their field who guides, assists, trains and moulds a junior with authoritative coaching, life experience and subject-matter knowledge, helping the mentee to achieve more than would be otherwise possible.

This is not the profile of an under-30 year old.

Also consider adding a requirement for correct sentence construction and spelling, if this person will be assisting you in the creation of business documents, proposals, applications for more senior positions and similarly significant tasks.

Now down to the important part of my post:

Yr 1st DARE is to strpi neked in frunt of yr cam, stick 500 big needlz in yr left pus lip, then post the vid to Utube. Next Dare might hurt a bit, but that 1 shld be EZ. Post pics to these 20 email addys: LOL

Good luck in your search for a suitable companion, I wish you well, and would enjoy chatting sometime.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #10
Stellz
Distinguished Member

To everyone messaging me again and trying to talk to me about this in chat:

Quote:
That being said, if I don't respond to you within 24 hours, I am not interested at all..

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Old 10-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #11
Switcharoo

Quote:
To everyone messaging me again and trying to talk to me about this in chat:
I messaged you, but I don't think that you got my message or even opened it up. I definitely did not type a one liner.

Either way, good luck on your search.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #12
ooh

Send a message via MSN to ooh

Peace of advice, go to a site where people are more serious about BDSM, Fetlife.

I have cruised a lot of sites and that is the only good one. If your searching for kink&love, just a play-partner, reflected conversations, Getting in touch with your local scene, or building up a national or even international network of friends or other stuff, Fetlife is your best bet. There is retards there too off-course, but also a heck of a lot more real and serous people. If you take my advice be sure to join the "Novices & Newbies" and "Under 35" groups. They are good, and off-course search up the most serious group related to your local area. People living close by are always more interested in talking and hopeful that it can eventually lead somewhere.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=8017

Old 10-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #13
LadyCeleste

Ah Miss Stellz, it's good to see you are on the lookout again.

Your ad is well thought out, well written and I rather hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck in your search my dear.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.

Advertisements
Kink Talk