Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #16
ussmwm

natethegreat,

While I definitely understand you viewpoint, and your arguments, I've also seen studies and reports that say the exact opposite: that there is little difference, and there is significant medical advantages.

My point is that why we choose to do so doesn't really matter to me as much as how the choice is made. If a guy wants to circumcise himself, that is his choice to make, much like it is for you to get a tattoo or pierce your ears. Neither choice has any necessary benefits other then expression/aesthetic want.

My problem with circumcision is when the choice is forced on someone. I don't think babies, boy or girl, should be circumcised. It's a violation of their body and their rights (yea, that's the American in me). That choice is for the owner of the body alone.

I am circumcised. I have no problem with it. i would like to have made the choice on my own, but that's over and done with. I'm not getting reconstructive surgery because, frankly, I really don't care. It's a penis, and if there is truly pleasure that I've lost, I'd be none the wiser.

I like both cut and uncut. Both of their advantages visually. Gives me a variety as far as the aesthetic goes. I raelly don't understand this backlash against men wanting to be circumscised. I do, however, understand if you disagree with people being forced to be circumcised. That's just plain wrong.

And that is my very long-winded reply to your questionnaire. Like I said, I respect your opinion, but disagree with some of your points. That is all.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86719
ussmwm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #17
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Guys:
Are you circumcised, or not?

I am not.

Would this have been your choice?

I don't know really, I guess so :3 I'm happy with it, can't see any massive reason I'd prefer to be circumcised and lots of circumcised guys tell me they love my cock and wish they weren't circumcised sooooo ^^'

Girls & Gay Guys:
Do you prefer guys who are circumcised, or not?

I don't mind either ^^ circumcised can be more fun to suck on I think, but uncircumcised more fun to play with in your hands X3 hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #18
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default ussmwm

Yes, I am sorry for the confusion. I am totally pro choice. If that is something that someone chooses for there own body, than yeah by all means. The truth was more targeting if you are glad your parents made the decision.

In regards to your information on circumcision. I do know what you are talking about, as it is what most people know, that there are medical benefits to being circumcised. The rumors that circumcision being medically beneficial have been proven to be false.

It is more preferable choice. I don't know

I again apologize.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #19
samantha69

I am a big fan of intact foreskins.

My first male lover, the great passion of my early teenage years, was uncircumcised and I guess ever since that was my standard for what a penis should look like.

It's true that most of the guys I had sex with in high school and college were circumcised, so I did get to have lots of intimate familiarity with circumcised penises, but still I always preferred uncircumcised ones. When I met the guy whom I would marry -- well, this is a bit odd, because we met at a clothing optional lake, so we were both nude when a mutual friend introduced us -- and I remember seeing his equipment, noting his intact foreskin, and thinking that he had a very nice-looking penis.

So, between my first lover and 28 years of knowing and loving my guy, I am definitely in favor of uncircumcised penises. This is not meant as a put-down of any of you guys who have been circumcised; it certainly was not your fault and in my experience both kinds work equally well for intercourse. However, there is no question in my mind (or mouth) that it is much more fun performing oral sex on an uncircumcised penis.
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Guys:
Are you circumcised, or not?
Not!!
Would this have been your choice?
Yeap!

Girls & Gay Guys:
Do you prefer guys who are circumcised, or not?
*considers* you know... I don't think I've EVER played with a guy who WAS cut *frowns* this is something I must resolve to change X3 I think I'd quite like it ^^' as a change.. I'd almost be tempted to say I prefer the imagery of a cute boy sucking on a cut cock to an uncut one~ but I hear that uncut is a lot more fun soooo i'll just have to go see for myself I guess ^^'

Edit: ahhr :s I did it again! Sorry, I've been off the forum for a while but I seem to have already posted in a bunch of these truth threads, I didn't expect them to all still be back at the top after months XD

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #21
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

I've seen good looking and gross looking of both, so I don't really have a preference. It just depends on the individual penis.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:57 AM   #22
spacegal24
getDare Sweetheart

I've had both cut and uncut, and I prefer uncut. It's more fun to play with. Also, some circumcised peni look weird and sometimes scary. I don't like that. So yeah, uncut for me!
spacegal24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:57 AM   #23
loves_the_dares

Guys:
Are you circumcised, or not? No
Would this have been your choice? Nah would have liked to have been

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk