Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #196
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

I choosed to wait 10minute and then wash it. I aplied the toothpaste, and waited for the 10minute. Tootpaste on my nipples were good, notging extreme.

Now I washed my butt plug, and my ass is now....feel I feel really open

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #197
isnotafangirl

King groen,

I already edged five times today, so all that remains for me is the bobby pins. Unfortunately, I won't be able to complete it due to a doctor's appointment later today. Is there a punishment you would like me to do in the meantime?

I am my master's slut and not looking for another master.
isnotafangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #198
groen

Dear slave

Why is it you can't keep them on at the doctor appointment
is he going to strip you ?
you should wear a bobby pin on your clit for the entire appointment its easier to hide their might you not be able to complete this report back but be aware you wil get a hard punishment if you however do it and write a nice detailed report a reward might very well be on its way

Greetings your King
Quote:
Originally Posted by isnotafangirl View Post
King groen,

I already edged five times today, so all that remains for me is the bobby pins. Unfortunately, I won't be able to complete it due to a doctor's appointment later today. Is there a punishment you would like me to do in the meantime?
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #199
isnotafangirl

It is a gynecologist appointment, so I won't be able to wear the pin on my clit either, my king. I will accept your punishment.

I am my master's slut and not looking for another master.
isnotafangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #200
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

I just had an idea that I thought I would ask dareninja about, because he started the thread.
The Idea: Kings and Queens can't lose their rank by failing dares, but how about if the majority of the other Kings and Queens vote to lower the rank of a King or Queen, for whatever reason(being unreasonable, being way to mean, etc..), then they can lower the rank of said King or Queen to whatever they choose? Just an idea.

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #201
khaosX

Send a message via Yahoo to khaosX

i will be a noble
khaosX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #202
groen

i thank you for being honest i think this is one of the only good reasons not to do it

you wil have to put on an bra connecting wedgie until just before you leave for the appointment and the bobby pins stay on your nipples until just before your appointment

you will also edge two times while watching pussy tormenting videos holding a dirty pair of your own undewear under your nose after.

after that you will have the chance to cum but it has to be just before you leave for you appointment and then there is no cleaning down their
keep in mind that the opportunities to get a normal cum in this kingdom are seldom and it might be quite some time before you ge another

no matter which you choose i am of course expecting a full report
and of course a very sweet thank you for allowing you to prove yourself
when you are back from the appointment i expect you ask me what the rest of your punishment will be

Greetings your King
Quote:
Originally Posted by isnotafangirl View Post
It is a gynecologist appointment, so I won't be able to wear the pin on my clit either, my king. I will accept your punishment.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #203
mattme96
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzsan View Post
no idea what you mean by what you just said.... if you are saying that i am pretending to be a superior or something along those lines i suggest you finish reading the post you quoted which says they are instructions and to copy and paste them... and after that is the report of me completing those instructions
this is the fall thing this is how you came to the castal as a servent page 1

servant: toilet cleaner, foot servant

great idea cant wait to see how it works out just worried about number of royalty and queen/kings
Dislike but will do :anal, orgasam denial, high pain, scat, discreet public
Soft limits: Shaving, light CBT
Limits: family, illegal, blood, x dress, shaving, public, medium CBT

Here is my add seeking a Mistress
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=98194
Old 05-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #204
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teased&Denied View Post
I just had an idea that I thought I would ask dareninja about, because he started the thread.
The Idea: Kings and Queens can't lose their rank by failing dares, but how about if the majority of the other Kings and Queens vote to lower the rank of a King or Queen, for whatever reason(being unreasonable, being way to mean, etc..), then they can lower the rank of said King or Queen to whatever they choose? Just an idea.
This is a very good idea but i think maybe a group of executioners could vote on this and lower the ranks of any class except slave of course for maybe a week or a month depending on said persons "crimes" or if it is serious enough say an issue involving something illegal they could banish said king/queen so that they are completely kicked out of the castle though it would have to be for them doing something really extreme
Old 05-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #205
groen

I don't agree this was not the case in the time of the old and will not be the case now
a men/women of the crown should always keep in mind to be respectfull and caring for its underlings if there are to serious much formal complaint ( can be made ad administration department) this king or queen will be banned however this is not done lightly

Greetings your King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
This is a very good idea but i think maybe a group of executioners could vote on this and lower the ranks of any class except slave of course for maybe a week or a month depending on said persons "crimes" or if it is serious enough say an issue involving something illegal they could banish said king/queen so that they are completely kicked out of the castle though it would have to be for them doing something really extreme
Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #206
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
I don't agree this was not the case in the time of the old and will not be the case now
a men/women of the crown should always keep in mind to be respectfull and caring for its underlings if there are to serious much formal complaint ( can be made ad administration department) this king or queen will be banned however this is not done lightly

Greetings your King
I merely mean to invoke the thought that every castle every kingdom every sociaty has atleast some sort of law enforcement agency or "Knights" how do you expect to have a castle without any knights plus what if a king or a queen does something that isn't right but not bad enough to be banned then what do we do I am only suggesting a temporary sollution to this until we can find a more permament one we should prepare for the worst before the worst happens
Old 05-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #207
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
I merely mean to invoke the thought that every castle every kingdom every sociaty has atleast some sort of law enforcement agency or "Knights" how do you expect to have a castle without any knights plus what if a king or a queen does something that isn't right but not bad enough to be banned then what do we do I am only suggesting a temporary sollution to this until we can find a more permament one we should prepare for the worst before the worst happens
The worst won't happen if everybody just respects other people of this great kingdom and in the end nobody is forced to do a dare at first they say this to king or queen who gave it they can then give a replacing more suiting but harder punishment if one realy feels he is not treated right in anyway my door and that of the administration department is alwasy open to put in a formal complaint
Old 05-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #208
masterwolf

as master of the armory i need a slave or servant to volunteer to clean the handles of all of the weapons. i believe that saliva and pussy juice will work best.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #209
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
The worst won't happen if everybody just respects other people of this great kingdom and in the end nobody is forced to do a dare at first they say this to king or queen who gave it they can then give a replacing more suiting but harder punishment if one realy feels he is not treated right in anyway my door and that of the administration department is alwasy open to put in a formal complaint
ah yes and so are all the other kings/queens or do you forget we are just as capable as you are though still this matter can be post poned for the moment but eventually it will have to be addressed with a more serious tone for no matter how noble there causes there will all monarchs (kings and queens) will become corrupt only a mear foresight to what is to surely come eventually one of us will try to have more power than the rest but anyway im sure this is boring everyone and I am also sure that our slaves and servants would rather have dares then listen to two stuborn people bicker right so how bout we give them what they surelly want
Old 05-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #210
Alice41100
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwolf View Post
as master of the armory i need a slave or servant to volunteer to clean the handles of all of the weapons. i believe that saliva and pussy juice will work best.

I will do it sir

Advertisements
Kink Talk