Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #121
groen

I think this would make things more clear but i think it should be decided by who has been the most active i propose that Hollyann is High Queen and i am High King

this extra class can give dares to anyone except for the kings and queens
they however can decide game rules/decisions and overrule any dare made

The High King and Queen can discuss matters PerfectlyImperfect dareninja of administration can give advice

Greetings your King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
I have an idea I think there should be a high king and a high queen there would be no difference in power just a away to reduce confusion. If we decide to do this I think the person to claim king first should be high king and the first person to claim queen should be high king.
groen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #122
VibeSlave
Account Banned

I will join as a servant. My one and only job is the Kings' and Queens' personal Vibe-Whore. I will do any vibrator dare they give me and I will not cum without permission.

I have 3 bullet vibes, 1 anal vibes, 2 normal vibe, a pair of vibrating panties and 2 wand vibes 2 pairs of crotchless panties, and a pair of ass-less leggings.

Check out my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...363#post687363

getDare Castle: Servant. Job, Vibe-Whore.
VibeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #123
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Since there can be more than one King or Queen, I will join as the second Queen.

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #124
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

There is already a second queen but you can be the third queen

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #125
IDoAllDares

I will be a slave. Do with me as you please
IDoAllDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #126
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

ill be the towns slave. but i do not have a cam of any type.
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #127
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

I have submitted a suggestion to both groen and dareninja and would like input from everyone. Some of you may have seen my old setup of the lab rats from 2010. In it we created a system of scientists and lab rats to test out dares and ideas. It was a roleplay in a sense. In it we used blogs and such to create tasks, report and other things, and used gD to talk about it, post some of the reports and get new people and come up with ideas.

Obviously this whole thing is dareninja's idea and I don't want to steal the thunder from him, thus why I approached him first in PM and brought this up to him but I propose to avoid much of the confusion that's happening, to turn this into a legit roleplaying experience of kingdoms and castles and kings, queens, servants, royalty, and slaves, and whatever else we decide, we could create a series of blogs and have them for the multiple kingdoms, challenge each other to games, war, parties, and events. Make it a real role play. Obviously we all have great imaginations and are wanting to get in on this, and we can work to make it associated with gD as well, but it could turn into something really fun.

I'd like people's opinions on it. I've already spoken to groen and dareninja and brought it up to them. Now we'd like all your inputs if this would be something people would be interested in joining into.

I have already created the first of the blogs as an example so people may see. http://northernthroneroom.blogspot.com/
It's just an idea but I think it could be great. We could have blogs for the different aspects, the kings and queens to talk, giving duties and reporting for the subjects, and events, challenges, and whatever between kingdoms.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #128
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I support your idea 100% and possible an ideas for the wars you mention we could have a list of dares and which ever side has the most dares completed by x amount of days wins

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #129
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

so how will the slave be known so in page 100 i can still get dares
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #130
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Crown List. _Under Request_

Queens - Hollyann, Awesomeffect, Teased&Denied
Kings- Vexus, groen,

Jessied - Kings/Queens personal Cook
willsmall - Kings/Queens Dresser
VibeSlave - Kings/Queens Personal Vib-Whore, I will do any vibrator dare they give me and I will not cum without permission.

masterwolf *Royalty* i will join as royalty as master of the armory

dareninja -Servant- foot and shoe cleaner,human toilet, oral pleasure, servant (will do anything involving my mouth, tongue, face)

Slaves- snowpro2000, wedgiegirl290, isnotafangirl, felixx, BwD, cj07, Hornylittleslut1, russellha, Samael, Simate, Tdawes, CBTlover69, IDoAllDares,

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 05-20-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Try to not post rubish, so we can be Productive.
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #131
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Well all the people will be selected here on the thread, the way I see it working is each kingdom will create as I did a "Throne Room" in which all may view it but only Royalty may make requests in the throne room itself. There will be another blog for each kingdom which will consist of tasks and duties and the servants and slaves and royals if they are required to will post reports via comments on the blog posts that has the tasks in them.

Subjects of the kingdoms will become followers on the blogs, all it takes is a quick creation of a email account on GMAIL and you can use whatever you want, have fun with that, I'm [email protected] so you can create what you want. Then followers of the blogs will be granted posting access as well in the proper blogs which will allow them to assign duties and whatnot, (i.e. Kings and Queens may post in any, Royals in the throne room and lower, servants only in the duties blog, and slaves may only comment with reports).

Obviously this project would require people to be dedicated to making this work but I think it would be great fun and could work out well. Dareninja if he is on board with us taking his project to the next level will be given administrative rights over everything and the only duties of the kings and queens will be to administer to their kingdoms. Create the blogs, and assign the subjects to their proper places. As you can see I designed mine how I wanted to and if we go forward with this I will create the others.

The concept of games and wars works well as was suggested by the current queen. There could be bets placed down too, like a slave to get to use for a period of time who would obviously be put through the ringer by the winning team. Wars could have a royal on the line or something.

I would make a suggestion on how the current court members should be divided up however, this is of course up to dareninja and the current kings and queens. My suggestion is royals choose which kingdom to join, then the servants and slaves be divided up amongst the kingdoms. But that is of course up to those already involved in this.

Obviously this will take some work but I'm ready to start getting it going. We got a good group on here I can see and I think it can work. This will also end a lot of the current confusion and such. If everyone creates gmail accounts with their position as well it will make things a lot easier too.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #132
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

I am a slave and i came, what is. My punishment..
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #133
isnotafangirl

As a slave, my opinion obviously doesn't count for anything, but I like the King of the North's ideas and would be interested to play that way.

I am my master's slut and not looking for another master.
isnotafangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #134
ofthenorth
Account Banned

So, seeing as a few people are already interested I'm going to go ahead and create the Kingdom of the North blogs. Obviously there are other kings and queens and the all powerful dareninja however I'm excited to get this thing going.

If dareninja and the others do not want to join in this venture out of respect I will change the system a bit so not to plagiarize their ideas, however, I will still do something similar, but I'm sure they will be on board.

The throne room blog has already been posted and is on a previous post. The other blogs will be attached as blogs I am following on the throne room page. There will be one blog which will be private for only the kings and queens, along with the task reporting blog.

If anyone is interested in joining I would suggest creating the google accounts now, using names such as "Dukeof______" or "Kingspersonalchef" or "kingdomexccecutioner" or whatever. This way your position is known and when we accept people into the kingdoms you will be easily identified. Also you're allowed to create display names on there as well as I am "King Charles" along with the email SN you create. I have it setup with Google+ too so that could come in handy in the future.

I will not be accepting anyone into the kingdom yet, as we are still waiting for dareninja and the other kings so we can decide on the fairest way to divide up the people involved already. However, you should go on and create the accounts to be ready for that. And as stated, if this is not approved by the others, then I will accept people in and we will modify the scheme through the blog and allow this to continue as is on here and then anyone interested in the outside blog version we can create it still.

PM me any questions you may have.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #135
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect
Okay, For punishment, I need you to act the proper Jester, So dress up for me, full women's cloths, bra, panties, either a short dress or a mini skirt and a blouse/light shirt, stockings or panty hose, socks and high heels if you have em, if not stand on your tippy toes the whole time, Now after you look the part, give yourself a bra connection wedgie, Now you are to do and describe 13 different poses you will perform as dressed, After that do and describe 7 fucking positions. After you perform the positions I am done with you. (Note: you must Describe how you look in each pose what shows, and what not.)
Here are my poses:
1. Shocked( the "you just walked in, half dress" can see bra and panties, skirt half on). 2. feeling up my chest (enjoyment on face, looking in the mirror). 3. dusting (reaching up high, see the edge of my butt). 4. combing my hair (sitting, counting my strokes). 5. doing my makeup. (in front of a mirror with a tube of Chapstick only top seeable.) 6. Jumping. (clear wedgie showing)7. Sleeping (under covers). 8. Eating a bowl of cereal. (Only top up seen) 9. watching t.v.(streached out on the couch) 10. Sexy (Finger to chin, thinking pose). 11. Looking under the couch. (nice butt shot) 12. business(shaking hands, fully body). 13. tripping. (arms spread out in front, top of bra showing.)

1. in the ass on all fours. (skirt covers butt up. Face in pain) 2. bent over. (hair covers face) 3. legs spread while sitting down (clear shot to panties). 4. on all fours ( waiting, can see down chest). 5. squatting as you would go down on it.(can see full body) 6. on all fours with your face on the ground,( top fall over shoulder.). 7. on my belly (can only see back.).
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk