Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #76
Silvercola

Yay our hero has returned
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:53 PM   #77
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default tonight wont work

Sorry if I got your hopes up for a new release tonight, unfortunately that wont be possible. After I attend and event tomorrow, I should have some time in the evening t start penning the next entry. I am also mulling an idea to start my own webpage and write these stories there, dont know yet. Cant wait to continue. night all.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #78
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
Sorry if I got your hopes up for a new release tonight, unfortunately that wont be possible. After I attend and event tomorrow, I should have some time in the evening t start penning the next entry. I am also mulling an idea to start my own webpage and write these stories there, dont know yet. Cant wait to continue. night all.
I am looking forward to tomorrow!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #79
mascot1920

Default No More than a toy :)

Dizziness, pain and the smell of their feet, rubbing over my face. Toes on my lips, giggles and laughter. My head hurt, that's no surprise. My sister and her friend had no idea how far they went, slamming their butts down on top of me. Now I endured their feet. My arms bound behind my back, cant escape them and their torture. "What can we do next?" her friend said obviously getting into my sisters diabolical little playtime. "I dont know, something really bad" my sister said evilly, both girls giggling relentlessly as their feet continued to wipe across my face. Suddenly their feet fell away. They where whispering to one another. One girl would look down at me while the other would say who knows what and both girls would smile. "what are you saying?" I asked feeling nervous. "Sis, what are you saying?" I said again louder, growing angry at the fact that my head hurt, at the fact that my face was rubbed with their dirty feet for five minutes straight. "Go get that ok" my sisters friend jumped up and ran to the bathroom. "shut up bro, your too noisy, I am going to have to make you quiet down if you wont. "sis please let me..." "I said SHUT UP!" she said commanding as her friend returned.

In her hands lay a box, some panties and a roll of tape. "Stuff the panties in his mouth!" my sister said snickering. "looks like your going to have dirty panties for dinner" her friend said kneeling down, shoving the dirty panties she most likely pulled out of the dirty laundry in my mouth. I tried to spit them out. "Tape this over his mouth. My sister pulled out the box, and inside, a fluffy maxi pad. Her friend held the cushion side over my mouth as my sister took the tape and looped it around my head. 1, 2, 3, 4... she kept adding tape. when she finally let go, I couldn't breath from my mouth, and I couldn't talk at all. I could taster her panties, a taste like salt and all in my mouth. I squirmed at the thought. "I cant hear you bro, you gotta speak up" my sister said laughing at me. "What should we do now?" my sisters friend asked yet again. Both girls walked to the other end of the room. I couldn't get rid of those panties in my mouth, I couldn't stop from tasting them, her dirty underwear tortured my taste buds as I rolled on the floor trying to free myself. "Oh no you dont" my sister said running over and sitting on my chest. "I gasped as her weight knocked the wind out of my slightly. "You need to behave bro or I will sit on you again, or maybe do something worse!" my sister threatened. I calmed down, looking up at her. She looked powerful, straddling me, a smile across her face. Here was here little sissy brother, struggling underneath her, chocking on her dirty panties wearing a dress and bound with a bow.

I was honestly scared of her, my face red, my head pounding....she scared me to the point that for a week I had nightmares of her hurting me. But there I was in the midst of my own nightmare. Every time she moved I thought about her sitting on my face, about being helpless and afraid. Every time her panties shown themselves I cringed at the thought of them hitting my face, hurting me. Her innocent laughter, her friends laughter, they didnt know how cruel they where being...or did they. "Lets draw on him!" her friend said squeaking as they pulled out glitter and markers. I lay there quiet under my sister, while they decorated me. I tried not to move, to not upset her. She could hurt me and I knew it, even if she didn't mean to. I was happy to let them draw on me, hearts and words that little girls loved, as long as she didnt hurt her sissy little brother anymore. Once again I asked for this, and once again I wished I had not.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Last edited by mascot1920; 08-14-2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Added paragraph
Old 08-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #80
mascot1920

Default update.

Here is a small update for you. Sorry I couldnt go longer. Man thinking back on how I felt really makes me shiver. :let me tell you, people who dont know any better are cruel, and the many times she sat on my face like that is proof, hurt so bad, knocked me out a few times. wast until years later she apologized lol. Anyway, I will write again soon. Thnx guys.

P.S. I have asked my sister to write something and send it to me in an email that I can post on here. I think I will post it when we get to a certain number of views It's kinda embarrassing so really I am in no hurry lol.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #81
shogan977

you should do tht at 100 bein it seems alittle slow anyway nice chap
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:07 AM   #82
mascot1920

Default Sis came over

My sis came over ad finally read the story, she wasnt happy. I didnt plan on releasing this but she insisted. It is a new VERY short story in the stories section called sis sees story. I\anyone who wants pics of the damage to my ipod just pm me.

Old 08-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #83
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Lol dont get yourself killed by your crazy sister Lol but all jokes aside keep up the good work but dont get yourself too hurt

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:47 PM   #84
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Is tbis dead or are you working on it? Or are you too afraid of your sister(not being mean)

I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Old 09-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #85
mascot1920

Default Obidence

It was safer, safer to give in and be her little sissy. I thought it would be safer at least, I contemplated it several times a day. When I would be in my room I would just lay on my bed and think about what I was going to do. Every night I would dream about her. My sis and her friends "having fun" with me. Her innocents, her not understanding, pushing me to the limits. she was finding new joy in tormenting me, threatening me every time I disobeyed her. I guess it was easy for her, just sit on your brother and bounce a few times still he starts begging for you to stop, or dress him up and call him a sissy till he sits down ashamed of himself and he will do anything you say. That was just one of the ways she pushed me to my limits. Then there was the times where she humiliated me infront of her friends. The look when they first seen me, shock that her older brother is so controlled by his petite, innocent little sister. How much bigger a sissy did it make me in their eyes.....or in mine for that matter.

When adults where around, like at dinner, she would sit across the table and act so normal, so perfect. she would always be nice to me. Then when no one was looking she would give me that look, or a smile or a giggle. sometimes she would motion toward her butt or move around in her seat smiling at me evily when she wanted to make me squirm. For the longest time I found myself avoiding her the best I could. I found out though, the more I did, the more she would have fun at my expense.

Finally, one night lying in bed I made up my mind. I slowly got out of bed and with shaky legs and nerves I walked to my sisters room and knocked on the door. She opened the door a few seconds later rubbing her eyes. "What do you want, why did you wake me up?" she asked rather tired. "um, could I come in for a second?" I asked in a sheepish tone. "Ok, cmon" she said motioning me in. She shut the door and I looked at her from behind. She was wearing her night clothes, she so looked cute in those. Sometimes I would forget how deep I had gotten myself in trouble with her and how far she would go, beacuse of how cute she always looked. "What do you want i'm tired she said" "Sis" I began, still quivering a little, trying to clear my voice to tell her of my decision. I dropped on my knees and looked up at her. "I am sorry for not being the sister you wanted me to be, if I could go back and change who I am I would. but I think, I am going to try from now on, to be..... I want to be your sister, I want to do whatever you want ok! It was hard for me to say, how would she respond, I was so nervous. My sister opened her eyes as she smiled warmly. "You, you mean that?" she asked holding her hands together in front of her cutely. "yes, can...can I be your sister?" I asked her. She didnt even say anything, she just ran to me and put her arms around me. As she held me, her warm body on mine, the feel of her hair against my face, I felt relived. I had given into her, I recognized I couldnt fight her, I needed to let her be in charge if we where to ever get along.

Maybe I felt like I owed it to her, maybe I felt bad for all those years of being a jerk. Maybe it was I who could have stopped this situation, been a big brother and not given in, but deep down maybe I wanted to submit to her. That was it I realized, even though I was stronger, bigger, older....I was the one who put myself here...I was the one who decided my fate.

"I love you sis" My sister said to me. My cheeks probably went red. "Sis" I thought to myself, "I...I am her sister" She pulled back and looked at me, then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I gotta go to bed" she said giggling. "We can talk more tomorrow ok" she said smiling warmly as she nestled in under her covers. "Ok sis, that's sounds nice" I said as I moved to the door. "good night" I said as I shut off the light and left.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #86
mascot1920

Default The situation

Sorry for the long delay, I had been talking with my sister allot over the phone and in emails trying to rectify the situation I caused. when she came up she saw the story and for a while she seemed cool with it, but then she came to me and said she didnt know if she was comfortable with me telling the world about our past. It took allot of explaining but I promised her I would keep everyone anonymous! I also promised to portray her as not so mean in the future beacuse she dosent think thats accurate, I agreed to not make her so mean in the story (but truthfully you and I know the truth *wink*)...she's gonna read this... juuuuuust joking sis. Anyway thats what took so long. I have more to write in this story, before I move on to the next installment, chronicling our high school years and how things have changed. beyond that, I plan more story's chronicling how we are today. I wont be updating every day, It might take time to write more with a busy schedule but I WILL update. In the future I am also going to be doing fiction writing and I am open to suggestions on what it should be. Thanx -Mascot

Old 09-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #87
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

This is an AMAZING story =]
I really do like this. I do hope you can continue it [=
No lie though, I think that sure it is different but...can I be her sis too?
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #88
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Happy faces are happy

Old 09-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #89
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I spent a good hour reading this story , I love it
Old 09-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #90
mascot1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleid223 View Post
This is an AMAZING story =]
I really do like this. I do hope you can continue it [=
No lie though, I think that sure it is different but...can I be her sis too?
It's hard work being her sis sometimes, but it's worth it lol. Youl see. Thanx for the kind words everyone. I am Leary to set a date for another post but I think it will be sooner rather than later.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister