Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #46
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little pet View Post
Good job, all of you. Each one of you seems to be able to do the time so easily, while I feel I’m a restless, jumpy mess whenever I have to go in the corner. Not able to focus on a single thing. It’s nice to read the positive, calming effect the corner time has on you.
Keep up the good work, an no touch
Oh. no... thats not true!
You are very good at cornertime.
Actually....
You normally do at least 1 hr of cornertime per week for me.

But for those who wonder:
I did forbid my pet to join because i'f she joins she must be in denial. I like to have my pet in denial but she should always be in the dark on "when" the next orgasme will be.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:19 PM   #47
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboy551 View Post
Wow, alright. This one was a doozy. I set a timer for 31 minutes to give myself time to get ready, and quickly got distracted. I looked over and noticed I only had 5 seconds left, so I quickly pressed the quarter to the wall, placed my nose on it, put my hands behind my back. This procrastination was a mistake, as my feet were now placed about a foot from the wall and the position was straining my calves.

Initially I tried the strategy I've seen others experience, taking time to think about bettering my life, planning, etc. This seemed to be going well, but I found myself distracted by my discomfort rather quickly. I tried to turn it into a positive, sexual experience, and was able to manage this for a bit- but as I'm typically the Dominant in my personal life, I quickly found that fantasizing about others in my position wasn't working. So the focus quickly became on how to distract/relieve my discomfort.
.............shortened quote.............
Yessss!
thanks for standing for me.
Well done.
Good report.
It's nice to read all little details of your ver uncomfortable stand.
Yep... using a coin is challenge

Thanks for standing!
It's good tosee a little team of timewaisters is shaping.
i feel honoured.

mmhhh. i guess you guys are well on the way to earn that spot in my signature....

3 more edges for all.

Last edited by sir sam; 05-21-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:23 PM   #48
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Wow, I'm starting to get a little self conscious about my own reports, some of these seem really well written.

I've been busy these past few with graduating and moving out. The good part was that i wasn't thinking about denial during this time. The bad part was everything else about moving out. Also, for anyone fallowing my reports here, I almost set the curve on the final I thought I bombed, so I didn't even have a reason to join this thread in the first place. (I probably would of anyway, since the last one was so much fun).

Anyway, I logged in today expecting to see this thread finished, but it looks like we still have a bit of a ways to go, so I knocked out another 30 minutes. Not much to say about this one. I'm at my parents' house now, which means that I actually have a corner I can use, as apposed to standing against a non-corner wall (I've forgotten how nice a real corner is; so much cozier. Maybe I should try a closet some day). I also had some much more interesting sounds to listen to (okay, mostly just the dog barking, but she paints a very detailed picture of what is going on outside). Other than that, it was a pretty straightforward 30 minutes. I didn't have much on my mind going in to it, and spent the time singing to myself.

So, 60 minutes to go.
Thansks,
Nice plain ride.

To be honest, i always have the feeling a "wall" is actually nicer than a corner. No idea why. Maybe because the corner is a bit hidden. A wall is so very visible.
But anyways,.. a nice plain ride.
Thanks for doing time.

..... just 60 minutes to go!
mmhhh orgasms are near....

and 3 more edges for all

Old 05-21-2018, 11:26 PM   #49
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Only 30 minutes left - I just did the other 30.

I wanted to get this to an end so I would stop thinking about it, and I needed some thinking time, so I got into my "guard uniform" and set a timer and put a plastic poker chip (unlike a metal coin, it won't mark the paint) on the wall to hold with my nose.

I had an itch in my nose right away, of course, but there was nothing to do with that.
So I ignored it and spent a while figuring out the main plot and sections for a little story I am planning, to enter the May Story Contest (theme = summer). The main thing was to figure the core elements, and then how to get it written in just a few chapters while making it fun to read, and then coming to an ending that works because for the contest I don't want the story to be too long. (I can always add to it later if I like the way it goes.)

But this worked out pretty fast and I don't suppose I was much more than half way through 30 minutes, I really had no idea, when I was satisfied with it - at least until I actually start to write.

So then I felt the itch on my leg, and then a really sharp one on my neck - is there a mosquito in here - nope its too sharp for a mosquito - probably my imagination.

And then I started the usual thing: I saw the numbers move on the timer, but is the volume turned up enough to hear? Hasn't it been too long? When will it ring?

And then it did. I was free, and there is 30 minutes left for someone else to stand.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 05-22-2018, 10:54 AM   #50
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Only 30 minutes left - I just did the other 30.

I wanted to get this to an end so I would stop thinking about it, and I needed some thinking time, so I got into my "guard uniform" and set a timer and put a plastic poker chip (unlike a metal coin, it won't mark the paint) on the wall to hold with my nose.

I had an itch in my nose right away, of course, but there was nothing to do with that.
So I ignored it and spent a while figuring out the main plot and sections for a little story I am planning, to enter the May Story Contest (theme = summer). The main thing was to figure the core elements, and then how to get it written in just a few chapters while making it fun to read, and then coming to an ending that works because for the contest I don't want the story to be too long. (I can always add to it later if I like the way it goes.)

But this worked out pretty fast and I don't suppose I was much more than half way through 30 minutes, I really had no idea, when I was satisfied with it - at least until I actually start to write.

So then I felt the itch on my leg, and then a really sharp one on my neck - is there a mosquito in here - nope its too sharp for a mosquito - probably my imagination.

And then I started the usual thing: I saw the numbers move on the timer, but is the volume turned up enough to hear? Hasn't it been too long? When will it ring?

And then it did. I was free, and there is 30 minutes left for someone else to stand.
Well done.
Indeed this was the idea... once people are in,.... at a certain moment they want to move on. They don’t really want to go for a stand, but yeahhh.... no orgasms for the next 3 weeks.... als not a good idea. Standing..... hoping an other one will pickup the next minutes. Really nice. I’m happy I was able I lured you and all others in.
On the one hand like you I wonder were the people are who enthusiastically joined last year. It looks likes they moved on. On the other hand it’s nice a new group of fans has shaped.
Your stand was nice. Well prepared. And of course..... it does not work out as nicely as planned. Good for me... I needs some joy out of this as well. Suffering for me... thank you.

3 edges for everybody.

30 minutes left!!!

No new people allowed in,... one of the people who is in the game needs to finish this (well,... or just be 3 more weeks in denial )

Old 05-23-2018, 01:27 PM   #51
sir sam
Distinguished Member

mmhhh. fun...
just 30 minutes to go.
I guess all are hoping an other will do it.
Ok for me.
I'll just wait...

mmhhhh... no orgasms... edges will be used by now... how sad

Old 05-24-2018, 10:29 PM   #52
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
mmhhh. fun...
just 30 minutes to go.
I guess all are hoping an other will do it.
Ok for me.
I'll just wait...

mmhhhh... no orgasms... edges will be used by now... how sad
Freedom! I'll be honest, this last stand was not about clearing my mind, or a love of standing in the corners. I just want to cum.

Not much to say about this one either. I am still between finishing school and starting work, so I have approximately nothing on my mind. This time I had the house to myself (along with my grandpa who keeps to his room and the dog), so I kept my door open because the dog gets upset when she cannot get to anyone. Maybe about 5 minutes in, the dog comes in and inspects me for a bit before wandering off. (probably straight to my bed, where she was napping when I finished). Other than that, it was another uneventful 30 minutes of silently singing to myself.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:35 PM   #53
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Good work.
I knew that if I got it down to one session, there would be someone more 'needy' than me.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 05:30 AM   #54
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Freedom! I'll be honest, this last stand was not about clearing my mind, or a love of standing in the corners. I just want to cum.

Not much to say about this one either. I am still between finishing school and starting work, so I have approximately nothing on my mind. This time I had the house to myself (along with my grandpa who keeps to his room and the dog), so I kept my door open because the dog gets upset when she cannot get to anyone. Maybe about 5 minutes in, the dog comes in and inspects me for a bit before wandering off. (probably straight to my bed, where she was napping when I finished). Other than that, it was another uneventful 30 minutes of silently singing to myself.
Bravo!!
Well done!!!

Exactly as I had envisioned.
People get caught in the thread.
At first wel ok.
At the end getting horny and feeling the push to do the last stretch
Well done.
Good report.

All are free now
I m on a little trip now but will update my signature beginning of next week