Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-16-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Unwanted/Accidentally Nude: Covering?

Let's say you end up in a situation where you are naked by accident, such as maybe being locked out with your towel getting caught in the door, something that involves you interacting with/being seen naked by someone else. Would you even bother covering your genitals, since you're already naked and most of your body is being seen anyways? Or would you keep your hands free to be more efficient in dealing with your ordeal? Why or why not? If someone is viewing 99% of your exposed body, would it really matter to you whether they see the last 1% of it?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:40 PM   #2
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

I would cover. Because yes, it would matter lol.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:14 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

First of all, I have no idea how I could end up naked by accident. The scenario you described would not happen to me.

But if it were to happen then yes, I would cover up. It matters since the genitals are the part that most unsuspecting people do not wish to see and it would make me feel very embarassered to go around showing them as well.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 01:39 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Let's say you end up in a situation where you are naked by accident, such as maybe being locked out with your towel getting caught in the door, something that involves you interacting with/being seen naked by someone else. Would you even bother covering your genitals, since you're already naked and most of your body is being seen anyways? Or would you keep your hands free to be more efficient in dealing with your ordeal? Why or why not? If someone is viewing 99% of your exposed body, would it really matter to you whether they see the last 1% of it?
Being a nudist and having no problem with being seen naked I would not cover up as I have a genuine excuse for being naked .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #5
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I would cover up because the person who shows up probably isn't there because I'm nude. I also would be rather embarrassed so I would want to cover up because of that as well.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:38 PM   #6
your wedgie slave

i wouldn't cover up, i've had something happen where i took a shower and left a towel in my room so i walked down the hallway naked to retrieve a towel. i'm pretty happy with my body and tend not to care too much so it didn't matter to me.

Likes: wedgies, anal, enema, dice dares, messy dares, pee, minor crossdressing (panties), will at least try anything once

dislikes: scat, extremely long dares

limits: blood, family, public

i have a thread adding pumps to my plug currently here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368688

i have panties, rope, lube, a normal plug,an inflatable plug, vibrating beads, and an enema kit

Kik: Mr.Jbailey
your wedgie slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:25 PM   #7
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

I would be suicidal I'd that we're to happen ....I am a very very very shy person ...
I will most likely cover my nipples and try to cover between the legs as well somehow ..because yes! It matters and it's the least I can do to save some of my modesty!
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 03:47 AM   #8
nancyq

Default Nude

I would cover both my pussy with one hand and my tits with the other.
At least that way I would not look like a complete slut.
nancyq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I guess I just find it weird that, with your entire body bare, it'd matter that someone would see a floppy bunch of skin or a hole between your legs or two mounds of fat on your chest, so much dignity value is placed on these small parts.

I'm curious what it is about these areas that makes you all extra embarrassed when they are exposed compared to the rest of your body.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:28 PM   #10
lta9613
Distinguished Member

I'm nudist for the most part...if it were to happen, it would happen. If it were someone I didn't think I would scar, who cares if they saw.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:00 AM   #11
vickyp

Send a message via Yahoo to vickyp
Default Cover

I would not cover because you can't cover everything with just two hands.
My pubic hair would cover my pussy.
But I would keep my asscheeks together..
vickyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:06 AM   #12
Nudedragon

This has happened to me. I was staying in a hotel and walked out of the bathroom nude as housekeeping entered the room. I didnt bother covering up and wouldnt if it happened again.

Scat, family, illegal

I am a sub.
Enjoy a challenge also love a good truth question.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2335915
Nudedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #13
dinesh

If there were kids around I would cover up or just hide till they went away, but if it was just adults, I wouldn't bother. Its an accident, and people can choose to look elsewhere.

PM Dares

Likes: denial, edgeing, bondage, light/medium cbt, spanks, pee holding, photo, temperature play, wax play, food, exposure, hidden public, will try almost anything once.

Dislikes (may do): scat, piss play, post orgasm torture

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, anything to do with meat/meat products.
temp limits: video
Skype live:dineshchand7
Kik: dineshchand7
dinesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:14 PM   #14
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyp View Post
I would not cover because you can't cover everything with just two hands.
My pubic hair would cover my pussy.
But I would keep my asscheeks together..
True, plus it's more efficient to keep your hands free to do other stuff, like opening doors and climbing and hiding if need be.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:20 PM   #15
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh View Post
If there were kids around I would cover up or just hide till they went away, but if it was just adults, I wouldn't bother. Its an accident, and people can choose to look elsewhere.
That's the thing, it's their choice to even look there. If they interact they can always look you in the eye, and not stare at your bits. Kids... well kids don't know any better so that is definitely different and questionable.

Advertisements
Kink Talk