Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2018, 08:36 AM   #31
Kell

Adding another edge while you lay on the floor and lift your legs onto a clinch/bed/table or something higher away from you
Old 05-02-2018, 08:42 AM   #32
supertight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Jur View Post
So after getting to talk with a few of you I have learned a few things.
1) After a way too overwhelming experience with kik, I am going to be doing the vast majority of my chatting and playing on the getDare site. So PM me here if you want to talk.
2) I've also kind of streamlined more of what I am looking for. So in my signature you can find my likes/limits(which will change as time goes on, but i'll keep it current), my toys, and my PM dares. Along with those, there is this thread as well.

So what this thread is:
I have decided that I want to try some denial. I've never gone more than a day or two without having an orgasm, but it really intrigues me, and I want to try it to push myself.

Every post you all make you can add one edge that I must complete before I am allowed to orgasm again. The requirements for the edge can be as creative or plain as you'd like to make it as long as it stays within my limits.

You can only post once every 10 minutes, there doesn't have to be anyone between your last post, but you have to wait a full 10 minutes to post again, even if someone posts right after you.

I will provide a PM report to the person who posted the edge when I do it, I will not be posting all the reports here on the thread. I will do the edges in the order that they are given, and I will occasionally update you all here as to where I am in the list, just not the full reports as to not bog down the thread.

The difficult part for me, is that I will not be allowed to have another orgasm until I have caught up with the thread, so the more you post, the longer I will be denied and teased. There is no end date as of now for the thread, just simply until I catch up (I do reserve the right to change that at some point though if this ends up being more than I am anticipating). I will start the edges tomorrow (5/1/18), so lets see how far ahead you all can get with an evening's head start.

well this is how I want you to do your edge, get a bottle of Tabasco sauce and empty 1/4th of its content on your pussy (clean your hands after) . get a toothbrush and toothpaste and rub it on your ass . brush your ass while the sting lasts on your pussy . . please report after
supertight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to supertight for this post:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:02 AM   #33
beof95
Distinguished Member

pain ol' doggy stile edge

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #34
growler21d
Distinguished Member

This next edge can be done anywhere outside of your house. Strip naked and deepthroat your dildo while edging. Every time the dildo is removed from your throat, slap your face and pinch & twist your nipples.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:57 AM   #35
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

You'll need a pair of high heels, and a spoon.

Conditions:
  • Start as unaroused as possible (not after another edge, not after rubbing somewhere). This should be an arousal low-point for 12-hours: so if you reach another arousal low-point within 12 hours: try again.
  • Wear some of the highest heels you have, but nothing else.
  • Except as stated below: Don't let anything touch that your pelvis area: (Nothing touching your groin, your pussy, your butt, your hips, etc. So no sitting and no rubbing against things)
  • Hold the spoon (with pinkie and thumb of non-dominant hand)

Start again at 1 if these changes: if you wear anything other than heels during this, if anything else holds the spoon, or anything else touches your pelvis.
  1. Wait 10 minutes of above. (10 minutes after an arousal low, wearing only heels, and your pelvis area being clear)
  2. Attempt to edge, using just the spoon, for up to 10 minutes. If you fail to reach the edge, start over.

Remember, you can only start over when you're at an arousal low-point. If you get worked up enough, you may not be able to start again for a while. The low-point will likely change, but it should still a low-point within 12 hours of starting (before AND after)

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #36
Kell

Adding an edge with your legs spread open wide again but while you're laying on a table or bench
Old 05-03-2018, 08:40 AM   #37
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Another edge from me. This one must be done with at least 1 other person in the room.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Old 05-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #38
pedrodiez

Default lucky edger

If its possible, one more edge, but it has to be done by someone other than you (as in let somebody else edge you)
pedrodiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:25 PM   #39
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Insert your largest dildo as deep as it will go. Leave it in, and don't move it. Edge using only clit stimulation.

Old 05-03-2018, 09:56 PM   #40
Kell

Adding one edge done standing up with one leg stretched out onto a table/kitchen bench or chair
Old 05-03-2018, 10:12 PM   #41
Fapper5000

Clamp your nipples, Place the medium plug in your ass. Then get on your knees, the suction dildo right in Front of you, suck it 1 Minute with your ass up and head down. After the minute is over you have 15 seconds to edge. Use your Magic wand. If you couldnt edge in the 15 sec you have to suck the dildo again for 1 minute and so on.
Fapper5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:38 AM   #42
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Melt ice cubes on your nipples and clit. Insert an ice cube in your pussy and one in your ass. Give yourself an edge, inserting another ice cube in your pussy every time they melt.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:58 AM   #43
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Hmmm .... let's make this mentally difficult ....

Edge while staring at pictures of your family. You can only fantasize about them for this edge.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:39 AM   #44
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Time to get messy. What you will need - can of whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate sauce, bananas.

Squirt a good amount of whipped cream into your ass. Follow this with a peeled banana.

Put ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce on your pussy. Peel another banana and use it to edge yourself. Make sure to get a little bit of everything in your pussy.

After your edge, get everything out of your ass. You now have a lovely banana sundae. Enjoy.

Old 05-04-2018, 10:08 AM   #45
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

1 edge while on hands and knees wearing your tack bra, medium plug in and sucking a dildo. Do the edge when you are really desperate to pee.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk