Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-27-2018, 09:20 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Pencil Getting an erection at a nude event

Guys: Have you ever been to a nude event or some place where being nude is the norm (play party, sauna, massage, nude beach) and then had an erection? How did you go about that? How did people react?

All: Have you ever been to such an event/place and seen guys get an erection? What did you think about that?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 04:40 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Guys: Have you ever been to a nude event or some place where being nude is the norm (play party, sauna, massage, nude beach) and then had an erection? How did you go about that? How did people react?

All: Have you ever been to such an event/place and seen guys get an erection? What did you think about that?
I have had an erection at a nude beach many times and never worried about it and often seen other guys with erections we just don't make a big thing of it .
I have also had an erection at a nude resort and just went to the toilets and delt with it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:12 AM   #3
gbdare

I've never had an erection in such a setting.

I have seen others with erections at nude beaches. It doesn't bother me and is generally not an issue at the places I've been as long as it's something that just happens and the guy's not playing with it. At the legal clothing-optional beaches I've been to (in Texas and Florida), it's against the law to intentionally sexually stimulate yourself or someone else - not that it always stops such activity from happening!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:48 AM   #4
Maleslut92

I have been to a nude beach twice and did not get an erection either time nor did I see others with an erection (though I wasn't really looking either). I do know that at true naturist/nudist places it is highly frowned upon (not getting the erection, but flaunting it). The appropriate thing to do if you get an erection is to discretely cover it with a small towel or dip down into the water so it isn't obvious. If your purpose for going to a nude beach is not sexual you will not likely get an erection. You would be surprised how quickly your body adjusts to the expectation that this is normal and therefore not over-react.

If your reason for asking is you want to go to a place like that but are afraid you will have an erection, don't let it keep you from going. Just don't play with it if it happens and discretely hide it if it does and there won't be a big deal.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #5
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I think that at an event where people get nude, an erection could be considered a compliment. I would not mind in the least! In fact, point that erection in my direction and I'll help you out!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:55 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I've been to nude beaches many times and never got an erection.

Well, maybe I should amend that. There are some nude beaches where there are guys up in the dunes who are interested in more than sunbathing, and while strolling back there I may have gotten a wee bit hard ;-))

I've also gone to sex parties, adult camping events, and to public events like Folsom Street Fair, where guys do get erect as a matter of course. I've enjoyed being among those spending my time with a nice hard dick for all to see.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 06:29 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:

Went to a nude beach once and couldn't stop myself from getting hard so I went into the bush for a quick wank and I was fine after, but my dick shrunk a bit so that felt a little embarrassing

Went to a bath house where I was erect and completely nude and seen by others, male and female, and the guys were mostly erect too, some asked to jerk me off

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 10:10 PM   #8
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

I've never gotten an erection at the nude beach, but have seen plenty of guys get hard. Never thought much of it, that's just a thing that penises do.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:08 AM   #9
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

I'm interested in nudist places etiquette and threads like this because I never went there. I was in a sex club once though and most people actually weren't hard unless they were already having some fun.
A little off topic but, especially with Jenni's answer above: how comfortable/welcome are trans people on a nudist beach? Do you get looked at wrong for being a girl with a dick or a boy with a pussy? It's the reason I never go, I'm kind of apprehensive. All you guys who go, do you see us often there?

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #10
lucky32
Distinguished Member

I fell asleep once at a nudist area in the park in holland and woke up with an erection. I rolled over. I imagine people passed by when I was asleep but nobody said anything
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 06:13 AM   #11
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Do want to go to a nude beach, and that is one of the things I would be worried about happening, as having an erection at a nude beach I feel is not the gest idea, well depending on what sot of nude beach it is and the make up of gender that is thre, oh and ages.

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk