Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-12-2015, 01:24 AM   #3121
str8slaveboy

I once received a golden shower from a guy on craigslist
str8slaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:12 PM   #3122
wowo2

I've once had a guy kiss in my diaper which I then slept in.

likes : piss , cum control , toilet control , puppy play, humiliation, chastity, submission

Limits : friends and family , getting caught , permanent , illegal

PM Dares here
Feel free to PM me to give me a new PM dare to add to the list

19 | Male | United Kingdom | Gay
wowo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:20 PM   #3123
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Bullshit

I was made to suck cock while tied to a chair

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:17 PM   #3124
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare completed

: Put on a colorful lacy thong and a pair of black thigh highs. Once you put them on its a 24/7 day or less if you’re a wimp dare. Wear your clothes over them during the day and sleep in them at night. Masturbate as often as possible but you must take off your thigh highs and drop your thong around your ankles. Use one thigh high to tie around your balls and then your shaft. Put the other thigh high all the way up your stoking hand and arm. Jerk away. After you are done get redressed again. Have a great week! I did this dare for a week but had to lock myself in chastity (a steel CB 3000) except when jackin off. I also had to send the darer proof pics by email.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:20 PM   #3125
raynacd
Distinguished Member

I'll call bullshit

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:23 PM   #3126
maverty254

I was once anally fucked by a women with a strap on an airplane.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76068
PM DARES ^
maverty254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:27 PM   #3127
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default You lose

You lose raynacd and I am sending proof picks and dare
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

Last edited by Paladintwk; 11-12-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: name of loser
Old 11-12-2015, 11:37 PM   #3128
butfuked

To maverty254's claim, I will call bullshit.

Likes,Dislikes,and Limits can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75926

Current chastity period: N/A

Rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75641

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75869
butfuked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 03:20 AM   #3129
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

once for a bet I have sleep with a friend (boy) naked in a single bed
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:03 AM   #3130
Narkala

Once before I was locked out in the garden wearing lingerie and a collar by my friend.

Likes: crossdressing, bondage, anal, butt toys, light pain, pet play, furry, humiliation
Dislikes (Punishment): Hidden public, rules, diaper, wam (sometimes), risking exposure, videos/pics
Limits: Visible in public, illegal, social suicide, scat, showing face, anything beyond light pain, blood.
Narkala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:32 PM   #3131
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Great memory

I love being restrained naked anywhere, inside, outside, in public, at a party, at a sex club, anywhere. My wrist and ankles were cuffed to a St. Andrews cross. My hot fiancée’ had invited her friends. She blind folded me and started to tease me. She stopped a said she forgot something. She quietly let in her quest and was back in seconds. Then she teased and edged me over and over again. Then she took off the blindfold and invited all her friends to join in the fun. Finally after what seemed like an eternity she made me explode only to follow with as much post orgasm teasing as I can possibly stand. Finally I was left restrained until she or they decide to do it again, do something else or let me go.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:46 PM   #3132
VoxellBlack

I once made a huge mess in my diaper after wetting it, then rode my bike into town with my brother. Once we got back, we all went to Walmart where I wet again. After I got home, I finally removed my soiled diaper And took a shower.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:54 PM   #3133
Triickster

voxel i will call BULLSH!T
Old 11-14-2015, 07:09 PM   #3134
Triickster

i went to a party and i got horny, i started biting my lips and some friends sitted near me. i was a little dizzy and i touched my friend his dick by accident and he didn't react because he was so drunk
Old 11-16-2015, 04:18 PM   #3135
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Saturday night

That Saturday night she had me dress in light silky black slacks, a white dress shirt, black socks and shoes, no underwear and a discreet leather collar. Then we got in her car and she drove me to the hottest strip club in town. She bought me three dances and let the girl know what was up. The dancer had the time of her life teasing the hell out of me. After the first dance she informed some of her friends what was going on. They all grabbed my crotch to see if was true, It was a long night. When we finally left I felt everyone in the place was checking me out. I left humiliated to cat calls and a standing ovation. On the way home she told me she would have a surprise for me every weekend until I found the key.

When we got home and fact every night my only release was to please her. She always was dressed sexy and sometimes she would intentionally masturbate in front of me and tell me how good it felt and then she would have a noisy orgasm in front of me. After she cleaned up she would say, “Don’t you remember when you could do that”.

Advertisements
Kink Talk