Old 07-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Weather and Age Dare

Pick a day to do this dare. When you wake up, check the weather. Whatever the current temperature is, take that number and divide by your age. Round that number down to a full number and that is the number of articles of clothing you can wear for the dare (shoes and socks do not count).

Example: I'm 29. If I wake up and it's 69 degrees outside (convenient ), I could wear 2 articles of clothing (2.38 rounded down). I would probably choose a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Please report back on what you had to wear and any experiences throughout the day.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:56 AM   #2
ivy469
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Pick a day to do this dare. When you wake up, check the weather. Whatever the current temperature is, take that number and divide by your age. Round that number down to a full number and that is the number of articles of clothing you can wear for the dare (shoes and socks do not count).

Example: I'm 29. If I wake up and it's 69 degrees outside (convenient ), I could wear 2 articles of clothing (2.38 rounded down). I would probably choose a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Please report back on what you had to wear and any experiences throughout the day.
That's easy.. o.o

82.4 divided by 19.

4 (rounded from 4.33).

I can just pick panties+bottoms+top+jacket. Nothing hard.
ivy469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default I like this dare but...

1: I won't be doing it (it's raining and I don't want to go outside at all, let alone in reduced clothing)

2: It's very difficult for some people, namely the older members on this site. (If it's 54 degrees outside... and you're 55... and rounding down from the division...)

3: It's very seasonal. If it's winter and maybe 34 degrees outside even if you're between 10 and 18 (most of the people on getdare) you get 2 pieces of clothing. If you're over 18 you only get 1, and either way you're probably getting frostbite. And if you're over 34, you're getting frostbite in some very inopportune places.
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy469 View Post
That's easy.. o.o

82.4 divided by 19.

4 (rounded from 4.33).

I can just pick panties+bottoms+top+jacket. Nothing hard.
It wasn't too easy, was it? You didn't get a bra.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicedarefan666 View Post
1: I won't be doing it (it's raining and I don't want to go outside at all, let alone in reduced clothing)

2: It's very difficult for some people, namely the older members on this site. (If it's 54 degrees outside... and you're 55... and rounding down from the division...)

3: It's very seasonal. If it's winter and maybe 34 degrees outside even if you're between 10 and 18 (most of the people on getdare) you get 2 pieces of clothing. If you're over 18 you only get 1, and either way you're probably getting frostbite. And if you're over 34, you're getting frostbite in some very inopportune places.
Good points. We'll have to come up with an alternate calculation for people over a certain age or on days when the weather is below a certain point. I'll have to think about it and I'm open to suggestions.

As far as the weather goes, We'll say that jackets do not count. Therefore, if it's cold outside, you can still wear your coat. However, you can not wear your coat indoors, you have to wear the outfit according to the number of articles you're allowed to wear. Agreed?

Old 07-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default good idea

I'm very much a fan of this dare, and I think right now (Summer time), for most people on getdare, it's great, and I very much support the idea, I think that the coat idea improves the dare greatly, and your willingness to adapt it to new situations makes me feel confident that this dare will turn out very very well

(and about my earlier post, I hope you didn't take that personally or anything, situational dares are fine, most on getdare are pretty situational, in fact, I just posted a dare requiring people to have a ps3 and MGS4, I was just pointing out ways I thought it could be improved upon, which you seem to understand )
Old 07-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicedarefan666 View Post
I'm very much a fan of this dare, and I think right now (Summer time), for most people on getdare, it's great, and I very much support the idea, I think that the coat idea improves the dare greatly, and your willingness to adapt it to new situations makes me feel confident that this dare will turn out very very well

(and about my earlier post, I hope you didn't take that personally or anything, situational dares are fine, most on getdare are pretty situational, in fact, I just posted a dare requiring people to have a ps3 and MGS4, I was just pointing out ways I thought it could be improved upon, which you seem to understand )
Ok, I think I've come up with a solution. Scratch the age part of the equation and just use the temperature to determine how many articles of clothing you can wear.

Look at the temperature before you get dressed and subtract the two digits in the temperature to get how many articles of clothing you can wear. For example, if it is 69 degrees, you can only wear 3 articles of clothing.

Again, shoes and socks do not count. Also, if it is cold out, a jacket, gloves, hat, etc. do not count as long as they are taken off whenever you are inside.

If the temperature is the same (66) or a single digit (9), you have to take that digit and wear that amount of clothes that day. Each subsequent day, you remove 1 number from the number of clothes you can wear.

For example, if it is 88 degrees outside or if it is 8 degrees outside, I would get to wear 8 articles of clothing the first day, 7 articles of clothing the 2nd day, 6 on the 3rd, 5 on the 4th, 4 on the 5th, 3 on the 6th, 2 on the 7th, and 1 on the 8th.

You can change what clothes you wear each day as long as you follow the rules for amount of clothes you can wear.

Again, please report back with details as to what you had to wear and any experiences while wearing it.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Now that is creative! My hat is off to you sir!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
Kolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Ok, I think I've come up with a solution. Scratch the age part of the equation and just use the temperature to determine how many articles of clothing you can wear.

Look at the temperature before you get dressed and subtract the two digits in the temperature to get how many articles of clothing you can wear. For example, if it is 69 degrees, you can only wear 3 articles of clothing.

Again, shoes and socks do not count. Also, if it is cold out, a jacket, gloves, hat, etc. do not count as long as they are taken off whenever you are inside.

If the temperature is the same (66) or a single digit (9), you have to take that digit and wear that amount of clothes that day. Each subsequent day, you remove 1 number from the number of clothes you can wear.

For example, if it is 88 degrees outside or if it is 8 degrees outside, I would get to wear 8 articles of clothing the first day, 7 articles of clothing the 2nd day, 6 on the 3rd, 5 on the 4th, 4 on the 5th, 3 on the 6th, 2 on the 7th, and 1 on the 8th.

You can change what clothes you wear each day as long as you follow the rules for amount of clothes you can wear.

Again, please report back with details as to what you had to wear and any experiences while wearing it.
what about if it's in the triple digits... like 112?
Kolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
dragonator
getDare Devil

then you dont want to wear clothes anyways lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 AM   #11
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

this doesnt really work for us users who use the metric system because it will always be below three unless the user is severely underage
fitsexyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:30 AM   #12
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

It's 20 degrees outside, and I'm 19 so I get 1 item of clothing, I choose boxers. It does seem a little harsh if you don't use a fahrenheit like in the UK

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk