Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #1
MakeMeWet

Female 23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (serious replies only)

23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello GetDare Community!

I'm new on here, a friend bread-crumbed me over from another website and I'm hoping to have more luck here then I did back there.

General About Me:

A bit about me, I'm 23 and I live in Denver, CO. I'm finishing up my college degree and currently trying to figure out where I go next from here. I live in a house with three other room-mates (way too many people) and unfortunately they are very closed-minded people. So I'm not able to practice my kinky lifestyle in the way I would like--which is quite sad. I used to own some bondage furniture and everything. Because of this, I'm on here looking for an online Master that I can serve since it's impossible for me to have one in person right now.

On an up note, I will be moving in the next two months and that will drastically increase my freedom as a slave (interesting phrase, huh?). Until then, any Master I have has to be alright with the limitations placed on me due to my living situation. They are:

1. Inside my home, I can't do anything outside of in my bedroom and in the bathroom.
2. There are limited opportunities for outside play given the weather right now. And they can ONLY occur at night.
3. I can not do loud/obvious tasks that would inform my room-mates of my predilections. And under no circumstances do I want them involved in my slave lifestyle. [Sadly, this means NO vibrators when anyone is home.]
4. I do not have a webcam! (Though I do have a regular camera that I can use.)

But as soon as I move I'm hoping to release some of these restrictions.

Outside of my sexual orientation as a slave, I'm also a huge video gamer, writer, foodie and reader. Just to give you an idea about the video games, I actively play League of Legends, EVE, many games on Steam, and I'm getting into Hearthstone by Blizzard.

I mostly write science fiction, I cook almost anything and I just passed the 500 book mark on Goodreads. But just encase you think I'm only a homebody, I also like to go camping and I workout 3-5 times a week. I've gotten a bit chubby but so far I've lost 10lbs and I only have about 20 more to go!

What I'm Looking For:

I'm obviously looking for an online Master. Age matters only a little to me, and I'd prefer a man between the ages of 23 and 35. Very young or very old men probably won't work for me.

Basically: I'm looking for a US based male Master who wants daily contact, and as close to a 24/7 situation as possible. Orgasm and bathroom control are a must, and someone with a strong interest in public exhibitionism and humiliation would make the best fit. Ultimately I'd like to meet someone who, once we know and trust each other, would be willing to be in communication via texting as well, for better control and faster responses for things that require permission/updates.

I'm not looking for anyone who considers himself to be 'gentle' or 'closer to vanilla then kinky'. You'll find my kink list below and I think it will be quite obvious that I'm not for the faint of heart or for a Master who doesn't consider himself to be strict or daring in the way he treats me. Since pain and humiliation are a large part of what I need from a Master, I need someone who has no issues causing those feelings.

I've only had two online Masters in the past, and with each I was with him for more then six months. Part of the success of our relationship were the strict rules and creative thinking that allowed our relationship to be structured and never boring. I find that I react best to clear guidelines and detailed expectations of what is required of me.

I've also had a lot of success writing a blog or journal to help keep my Master up to date on my moods, and to create a record that he may find sexually gratifying (as well as helping me to keep in a slave mindset as an active participant in my own humiliation).

So if this sounds like it could be you, and you find yourself compatible with my kink list, please do PM me.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits:

-Anal Stretching
-Anal Training
-Pain
-Painal
-Humiliation (Can be extreme)
-Degradation (Can be extreme)
-Bondage (Including Long-Term and Covert Public)
-Writing Tasks (Including a Blog/Journal)
-Edging
-Orgasm Control and Denial (A schedule is also possible)
-Bathroom Control and Denial (I am interested in many variations, which I can elaborate on if contacted)
-Strange Insertions
-Long-Term Insertions (Especially anal ones)
-Diapers
-Pussy and Clit Torture
-Spanking
-Cropping
-Body Writing
-Watersports (Not for drinking purposes)
-Objectification
-Low to Medium Risk Public Exhibitionism/Humiliation (I have a ton of ideas for this that work with my situation and location)
-Strict Rules
-Gags
-Sleeping In Bondage
-Triple Plugged
-Ass to Pussy and Vice Versa
-Slave Names

Dislikes:
-I'm not going to put anything here because frankly if it isn't a limit then it's not out of bounds.

Limits:
-Blood
-Needles/Cutting Objects
-Family/Friends
-High Risk Public Tasks
-Traditionally Illegal Things (Except low-medium risk public stuff)
-Drugs
-Fire
-Vomit
-Scat (with one exception in the use of diapers)

Conclusion and Contacting Me:

What I've written here is the best 'general' description of me and my situation that I can come up with. Even if you don't know if we are compatible, feel free to send me a PM with any questions you may have.

If you are a Master who is interested, PMs work best so that we don't unintentionally offend anyone.

Also, if I have written something that is against the GetDare rules, please do tell me. I read them over but since I'm new I feel that it's possible that I could have made a mistake.

The following 5 users say Thank You to MakeMeWet for this post:
Old 02-23-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
domass

Default i wish to own you

I hope you are serious about being a slave because I am quite good at being a master. I m looking for a committed slave to train. I ve had couple slave before past 3 years. They didnt work out because either not stay committed or got into relationships. I am very creative with my training methods and punishments. I am especially good at sex and humiliation.

Here are some basic rules about me. Im 22 male, that all you need to know. I prohibit my slave from knowing anything else about me. You are not allowed to ask. However, you must not hide anything from me. You need to answer all my questions honestly, period. I do not mind if you get into relationship, but you have to stay committed. Otherwise, thats the end of it.

In addition, based on my past experience, perfect s&m partners are hard to find. If you think Im not the right one you can quit anytime, just stop replying to my messages and that will be end of it. No question will be asked from both side.

Message me back if you are interested.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
MakeMeWet

Quote:
Originally Posted by domass View Post
I hope you are serious about being a slave because I am quite good at being a master. I m looking for a committed slave to train. I ve had couple slave before past 3 years. They didnt work out because either not stay committed or got into relationships. I am very creative with my training methods and punishments. I am especially good at sex and humiliation.

Here are some basic rules about me. Im 22 male, that all you need to know. I prohibit my slave from knowing anything else about me. You are not allowed to ask. However, you must not hide anything from me. You need to answer all my questions honestly, period. I do not mind if you get into relationship, but you have to stay committed. Otherwise, thats the end of it.

In addition, based on my past experience, perfect s&m partners are hard to find. If you think Im not the right one you can quit anytime, just stop replying to my messages and that will be end of it. No question will be asked from both side.

Message me back if you are interested.
Er, I don't think we'll be a good match. But thank you for contacting me anyways.

Dislikes: Cyber Sex, Bad Spelling/Grammar, More-Vanilla-Then-Not Dominants

Limits: High Danger/Discovery Scenarios, Family/Friends, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Weapons, Traditionally Illegal Stuff (low-risk public exhibitionism is the one exception).

PM me if you'd like to talk! I am currently looking for an Online Master.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:43 PM   #4
bobsaget42

I'd love to be your master, but I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum than the last guy lol. Not a huge fan of degrading people so I probably wouldn't be great in that department. If that's not as big a deal as it sounded in your post, feel free to message me here or on kik at 42bobsaget42. Btw I'm a 22 year old college student. Sorry for bad grammar lol I'm typing on my phone
=Family/Friends

Not sure of other likes/limits. I'm new to this
Old 02-23-2014, 09:18 PM   #5
Hrnyguy11

Send a message via Yahoo to Hrnyguy11

I sent you a private message.

Dislikes/limits: public and friends family finding out.

Likes and limits can change pending on the sub i have
Old 02-24-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

WOW! One of the best ads I've seen in quite sometime. PM sent. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Old 02-25-2014, 03:02 AM   #7
DKController

Default Very impressive

Few adds shine through with as much thoughts and considerations put into it, but then again; having previously had long lasting online traineeships, you're used to expressing yourself, I guess.

I've been into BDSM for ages (I'm 42) and have been an online Dom and sadist for more than 10 years with the longest lasting traineeship lasting just under 2 years.

Most of the things on your likes list match my kinks and I'd be interested in chatting to you to get to know you a little better before any commitments should be made. KIK me (same nick) or reply here and let's see where it goes.

Have a nice day

/DKController
Old 02-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #8
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I love your ad so well written and thought out. While I am not the right match for you, too many of your likes don't interest me I do hope you find someone that gives you everything you are looking for in a master. Also I hope the other girls with just a paragraph ad see this and notice the difference in dedication your ad and theirs portrays. Also its good to see theirs lots of league players on the forums!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 02-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #9
CalmInControl

Default Best of Luck

Arguably the best advertisement I've seen in a long time that's actually detailed exactly what you're looking for without leaving out any information a future dominant/master is going to want to know. Only thing perhaps missing is a better description of yourself although that only really matters if you're seeking to have a visual or even tangible relationship.

If your future dominant/master allows, it would be great to post your blog URL as I'm sure it would make a good read
Old 02-27-2014, 04:18 PM   #10
MakeMeWet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I love your ad so well written and thought out. While I am not the right match for you, too many of your likes don't interest me I do hope you find someone that gives you everything you are looking for in a master. Also I hope the other girls with just a paragraph ad see this and notice the difference in dedication your ad and theirs portrays. Also its good to see theirs lots of league players on the forums!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmInControl View Post
Arguably the best advertisement I've seen in a long time that's actually detailed exactly what you're looking for without leaving out any information a future dominant/master is going to want to know. Only thing perhaps missing is a better description of yourself although that only really matters if you're seeking to have a visual or even tangible relationship.

If your future dominant/master allows, it would be great to post your blog URL as I'm sure it would make a good read
Thank you both! And I also hope everyone (girls and boys) takes a look at mine and others and tries to make better ads. Some of them are so, so bad.

And yes of course! When I have one, I'll post it for you. Obviously it will be NSFW!

Dislikes: Cyber Sex, Bad Spelling/Grammar, More-Vanilla-Then-Not Dominants

Limits: High Danger/Discovery Scenarios, Family/Friends, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Weapons, Traditionally Illegal Stuff (low-risk public exhibitionism is the one exception).

PM me if you'd like to talk! I am currently looking for an Online Master.

Advertisements
Kink Talk