Old 01-01-2018, 07:38 AM   #1
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Post F stands for Flogger

Okay this is actually my first story in the story section of GD. I enjoy reading so many of them that I have decided to write one of my own. This chapter is special thanks to Ori, you helped me come up with the title of this story so I really hope you enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1
Camille’s POV
I walked home from the library where I had just finished my homework well 90% of it. I hadn’t touched my math homework like I never usually did. My teacher had told me before that if I didn’t do my homework tonight there would be severe consequences.
One of my classmates had sweet talked my teacher to let them deal with the consequences that I would be facing. The nerves were flowing through my body. I had had a crush on this classmate and sadly my teacher knew about that. Sadly, it didn’t make it any easier to sit through the boring part of my math homework.
When I got home to my apartment it was quiet. I set my bookbag down inside the door. I had gotten everything done that was going to get done tonight. I sat in front of my computer turning on and watching some tv shows. Two hours later I found myself getting tired and decided to have the shower before bed.
The hot water running down my skin. It felt so nice. It had been a long time since I’d been with a guy especially after my last relationship ending so badly. So, I let the hot water beat against my skin before turning the pressure up on the water. It was 25 min of standing there before I decided to wash myself and get out of the shower. Before getting into a nightgown, and crawled into bed with a good book to read before bed.
The next morning, I woke up early to knocking on my door. Slowly I rolled out of bed pulling on sweats before going to the door. At the door there wasn’t anyone there just 2 envelopes and a small box sitting there. I took them all into the apartment setting everything onto the table. Before going back to my room to get ready for class.
It took a bit of time to get ready. Then it was time for come up with what to have for dinner and lunch before trying to find something for breakfast. Lunch could be a sandwich and salad. As for dinner it could go into the slow cooker. I wasn’t planning on going to the library tonight. I put the small box into my room I would look at it later. All this time spent working on food if I didn’t leave now I wasn’t going to late for class.
So I grabbed my lunch, the two envelopes and my bookbag before running out the door to my bus to get to school. Unfortunately I get there just as the bus was driving away. I had 2 choices 1 I could walk the 8 blocks to school and still maybe be on time or 2 I could just wait for the next bus in 15 min and definitely be late. I decided to walk the 8 blocks to the school.
It took a little bit but with my music in my ears I managed to make it to school with a little more than 5 minutes to spare. I took my seat in class and got out my books for class. This class would be easy it would be the next one that would be a problem. For this one we were just working on our individual projects, something that I had spent most of my time working on last night at the library. So this gave me a chance to look at the 2 letters that were left on my door. Before my phone went off as it was sitting on my desk. I covered it up quickly forgetting that it was still on really loud.
I glanced up at my teacher apologizing. He just nodded to me as I looked at the message that had been sent. It was from my best friend, Jackie.
Hi girl,
Hope everything is good. I didn’t hear from you last night, though you said you were at the library so that’s why. Why don’t we hang this weekend?

I glared at my phone. I didn’t know where I was going to be this weekend. I didn’t know what to response with. She was my best friend but sometimes she got annoying.
Jackie,
I can’t get together this weekend. You know that I probably can’t, but maybe we can get together on Tuesday after class.

I put the phone down and went back to work on this project. It was almost done and I had just a little more to go on it. So I turned my attention to that, it was good.
When class was over I realized my breakfast was still sitting on the table. And through class I had completely forgotten about the letters. I grabbed a bagel and juice before going off to math class.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. second should be up later today or maybe tomorrow.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 01-01-2018 at 06:57 PM.
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 01-01-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Wink Chapter 2

Camille’s POV
At the start of class the teacher walked around class looking for our homework. We were in university we don’t need a teacher checking if our homework is done. When he got to my desk he glancing at me as I ate my bagel.
“Miss Alexander, your homework?”
I glanced up at him, opening my book to the empty page. “Right here.”
He glared at me. “we will discuss this after class.” And with that he went to teaching the class the lesson for today. When class was finished the teacher looked at me. “Miss Alexander, can you wait out in the hallway? I would like to talk to Logan.”
I walked out into the hallway, pulling out my phone. It hadn’t gone off the entire time that I was in this class but I knew Jackie would be texting me again in a minute to find out about lunch and what we were doing for it. And sure enough just as the teacher came to get me my phone went off.
Logan was sitting on a desk at the front of the class. He was probably the hottest guy around. Full set of abs, middle length dirty blonde hair that was in loose ringlets, his eyes were an ice blue. He played for the school’s soccer team as well as the hockey team. It is one of the reasons why I went out for soccer that and the fact that I was really good it and it gave me something else to focus on. But it was the soccer that caused him to want to do this.
“Miss Alexander, you were informed that if your homework wasn’t completed for today that there would be severe consequences, right?” the teacher asked pointing to a single chair sitting in front of his desk.
I chose to continue standing where I was not really wanting to sit down. “Yes I knew that but I didn’t see the point in doing homework when I completely understand the lesson and didn’t need anymore practice on it.”
Logan shook his head. “Camille have a seat.”
Part of me wanted to sit down and listen to what he had told me but the other half wanted to defy him and see what he was going to do about it. So I took a seat on the desk resting my bookbag on the chair they had both pointed to. Logan shook his head getting up to stand at the door.
Mr. Nikki looked at me. “You constantly want to defy us don’t you. But I was hoping that Logan could teach you some respect and how to listen to rules. You have a choice to make, I believe he dropped off a few things for you this morning. You can choose to read the letters and agree to the terms or I send a message to your soccer coach and have you benched until you go a week with doing the homework each and every night. The decision is yours but I need it now.”
I reached for my bag. “I haven’t read the letters yet!”
Logan smiled. “We can negotiate the particulars but the structure of it stays the same. Basically you come to my place Friday night – Monday morning until the end of the semester.”
My jaw dropped. Pulling the smaller letter out of the bag. “I trust the instructions are in this one?” Logan nodded to me. Ripping the envelope open reading it silently.
Camille,
I understand you hate math homework but this has become a problem. So I know very deep inside you what you keep. Remember that night we got drunk together. Well because of your team I have decided to step up and help you. So Friday night you’ll come to my place and spend the weekend we can go over the contract in the other envelope.
Logan
P.S. please bring the box with you it has something for you on Friday but don’t open it before you get to my place.

I gasped glaring at the note. Trying to wrack my brain around what I might have told him when we were drunk. I looked at Mr. Nikki for a second. “I’m okay with this arrangement.”
He nodded looking over at Logan. “Both of you have been excused from your next class see your teacher at the end of the day. But be at your last class or there will be more issues to deal with.” With that he left the room closing the door behind him.
Logan walked over to me. “If you need to text Jackie and tell you we are eating together today go ahead then we need to discuss this contract and everything.”
I looked down at my phone quickly before sending Jackie a text explaining to her I was eating with someone from class and that I would explain later. Then turned to Logan. “What secret did I tell you about when we got drunk together?”
He settled on the desk smiling. This was a genuine smile. “Well it was right after …”

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Gotta love the cliffhangers. Until chapter 3. Shouldn’t be too long especially with the possible outcome of this vs poll.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 01-02-2018, 05:57 AM   #3
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Really curious to see how this is going to go!

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:39 PM   #4
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 3

Okay guys. Here is finally chapter 3. I know I promised to have this written a while ago but life has been crazy so here it is now. Hope you all enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camille’s POV
I texted Jackie to tell her that I wouldn’t be around for lunch and I wouldn’t be around for class this afternoon. Then I put my phone down on the desk.
“So what will this entail? And what the hell are in the box?”
He just laughed for a second. “This will entail us looking at that conversation that we had that one night that you got really drunk and we finally talked just the two of us.” He leaned back on the desk carefully looking at me. “As for the box it is a mystery to you at least and will remain that way until Friday evening when you get to my place.”
I looked at him feeling my insides tighten. “So are you going to remind me what I said to you that night that I got so drunk that I can’t remember what I actually said to you.” I blushed feeling kind of guilty that I could not remember what I had said that night to him.
He smirked, “You really don’t remember what you said?” He waited for me to shake my head, maybe if I knew what night it was then I might remember but at the moment I didn’t remember a single thing or even us talking. “It was a conversation we had on the first Saturday we had soccer. Your temper was going off on the field and you landed yourself into quite a bit of trouble.” He stopped, smirking at me even bigger. “Memories starting to come back to you?”
I held my hand up for a minute trying to remember that night. I remembered the practice he was referring to but for the life of me I couldn’t remember that night. “No sorry I mean I remember the practice, but I guess I got too drunk that night to remember much else.”
He glared at me. “You shouldn’t get that drunk it isn’t good for you.” He slid into the desk gesturing me to do the same. This time I didn’t fight my instincts and allowed myself to slip onto the seat of the desk where I was sitting. “That night we sat there away from everyone else. You confessed to me that when you aren’t on the field that you are extremely submissive. When you are on the field you let your anger out and allow it to explode. But when you go a few days without letting your submissive side out your temper is even worse than it ever has been.”
I covered my mouth. I can’t believe that I actually said that. “I said that to you? I must have really been drunk that night.”
“Well you did say that. Now we need to have a little discussion about rules that will be followed for the foreseeable future. They are written down for you in the other envelope as well as a list of limits and likes and dislikes that needs to be filled out by Thursday morning.” He pointed to the envelope. “Read it right now. I am going out to get some lunch, do you have something to eat?”
I blushed shaking my head. “It was make lunch or be on-time for school. I chose to be on-time for school and was going to skip lunch and spend it on the field.”
He shook his head, glaring at me. “Just READ! Now!”
With that he left the room. Leaving me with the envelope and the one small box that are still in my bag. I took the papers out of the envelope and then looked in my bag at the box as my fingers itched to open it. How would he know if I just took one little peek at the box? I decided against it for a moment and decided to take a look at what these things were in the envelope.
The first page was a letter from Logan to me.

Camille,
You once told me that I could call you Cam. And so we will keep that behind closed doors completely for the moment.
So you have agreed to the deal. You are mine for the time being. We will begin on Friday and hopefully that through each weekend and maybe more if it’s needed you will be able to calm down and listen enough to control that inner animal.
On the following pages you will find the following things –
- Instructions for Friday evening.
- Rules to be followed with consequences
- List of toys
- Activities
Logan

I continued reading going onto page two and the instructions for Friday evening. We were due to have practice Friday night after classes from 3-6pm but I started reading anyway.

Friday night instructions
We do have practice, but I have spoken to your coach as well as my own and explained the situation to them concerning this math issue and we will be excused from practice at 4:30. You are to bring both boxes with you to school and they will sit in your locker for the entire day.
After practice, you will grab them and meet me at the door to the parking lot. You’ll be coming home with me that night. On Wednesday I will give you a list of clothes you’ll need for the weekend and you can bring them with you on Thursday.
Friday will be a mystery to you. I have done plenty of research about this and so I know what to have planned. To calm some fears for you we will be sleeping in separate rooms. I have a 3-bedroom apartment which will be semi renovated this week, so it should be ready for Friday when you get there for work.
So onto the Rules and consequences that will be assigned for each

I turned all the pages over putting my head into my hands just as the door opened. I turned to see Logan walk in the door with a tray of food. He smiled placing the tray in front of me. “Eat now. You know the rules about soccer team players and food right?”
I nodded. “Yes I know the rules. You have to eat 3 meals a day.”
He smiled at me, “and have you been following that rule?”
I shook my head blushing slightly. “I have been occasionally forgetting about lunch and sometimes just having some small things for dinner not a full meal.”
He shook his head pointing at the food. “Well it seems that you need to keep a food diary for me then too. You can add that to the list of rules.”
I glared at him slightly. “I haven’t gotten to reading the rules yet. I was slightly scared and annoyed after reading the first couple of pages.”
He nodded. “And too distracted by the box in your bag?”
My mouth gapped open. “I want to know what’s inside.”
“Well you can’t. Now be a good girl and eat. Then we will go over the rules that you are to follow til the end of the semester. And hey you never know you might really actually enjoy yourself. They might give you some structure that you are so desperately seeking.”
With that he grabbed the papers and a pen pointing to the food on the tray that I had barely even touched.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 03-25-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:53 AM   #5
dragoneau

interesting start.

keep going
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orihimefanboy