Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-20-2019, 01:01 PM   #1
Cro girl

Default massage a stranger

heyo

so i haven't posted any dares yet and i thought i might just try it.
like i said, it's my first try, okay? i'm just trying to contribute to Society and stuff, so if it sucks, then be nice and tell me to be quiet^^
i also dont know if it is interesting or original at all, or if it has already been done a thousand times, but i'm too lazy to check. and also wouldn't know how to do that anyway^^

so basically you would have to go to a park or other public place and you have to ask 5 strangers, if you can massage their feet.
the easy Version would be to just ask 5 random People and if they say no, that's it and if they say yes, you have to massage them for like 5 minutes.

the harder Version would be that you would have to ask 10 People, 5 men and 5 women

and the hardest would be that you would have to do it unti you've found at least 1 Boy and 1 Girl who agree to get a massage from you

i just thought a lot of guys are into feet so that would be something they would enjoy and for the People who are not into feet it would be all the more embarrasing

and Maybe for Girls, if you dont want to ask anyone, you could go to a park in a short skirt/Dress without panties and ask 5 strangers if they would be willing to massage your feet
so if they agreed they might look under your skirt while massaging you

so idk that's Pretty much it.
if you like it, let me know and if it boring or stupid, please let me know too, then i will just shut up^^

okey, bye
toys: vibrator
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #2
Dare_Golore

Default .

This would be an good dare, however public is in my limits. I like how you focused on how to embarrass yourself and other people. There are not many dares out there like this. just pain,and other stuff. Keep up the good work!

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:22 PM   #3
Cro girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare_Golore View Post
This would be an good dare, however public is in my limits. I like how you focused on how to embarrass yourself and other people. There are not many dares out there like this. just pain,and other stuff. Keep up the good work!
thank you ^-^
i'm not that super creative but Maybe i can think of a few other dares, too
toys: vibrator
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk