Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-06-2019, 09:49 PM   #1
SmoLMinded
Baby Member

Lightbulb New Idea for diaper sabotage dares

TL : DR Salt turns diaper gel in to a diaper liquid, possibly leading to a very leaky mess without any visible holes in the diaper.

This is not a fully fleshed out dare, just an idea I came up with mostly from wearing diapers regularly and watching a science video about Super Absorbent Polymers (aka, orbeez and diaper gel) (I might try to write a full dare later, for now I literally just made an account here to share this info with other deivents )

https://youtu.be/n2IxUW1iQIo?t=86

In the video at 1:26, he pours fully hydrated (with water) diaper polymer on to a plate. He then mixes normal salt in with the gel, fairly quickly the gel is almost completely turned back to liquid.

So of course my first thought was of diaper dares The part of this I like the most is that if you can figure a way out to store the dry salt in a part of the diaper that won't get wet until the 2nd or 3rd wetting (obviously need a nicer brand), you would kind of add a time delay to the leaking, with cutting holes normally the sabotaged diaper leaks a lot right after or even during the wetting, (not to mention leaking fluff and crystals before) but this "salty sabotage" way could combine the pee from multiple wettings and adds randomness to when the leak starts, which would be more surprising and hopefully more embarrassing.

I haven't tried this yet, but I plan to when my new case of diapers arrives. So far I have thought of maybe using toilet paper pouch to hold the dry salt together, then placing the salt inside the diaper by cutting a hole as small as possible somewhere near the top back side of the diaper to slip the salt pouch in, then use a small piece of clear tape to seal that hole.

Anyway, let me know if this was helpful or if you actually come up with a dare using this method
SmoLMinded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:06 AM   #2
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

That wood be so Mean to do to somebody I hope that he don’t do that to me

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh the thought, I'm going to do this the salt really need to be where most of the liquid is, up front. However up front the salty water should sting.
My thought possibly be a small zip lock or sandwich bag full of salt, with holes or slots eventually the salt will get wet desolve and leak out. The salt will hopefully pull the water out of the diaper. Maybe plastic pants will be called for, or would this be cheating?
Old 03-27-2019, 08:28 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

Today I did this, got our a diaper, Assurance orange package, I had a full bladder when I put the diaper on.
After emptying my bladder and adding another half cup of water. I put on light colored tight leggings. Dropped a third cup of salt in the diaper and went for a walk. 20 minutes later I added 20 ounces of very salty water and continued my hour walk. After adding the salted water the leggings really dropped and became very balky, yes I was turning heads.
I was surprised at how little of my leggings got wet.
As a punishment for not doing something correctly I sat down on a bench and this did release a lot of water. I then pressed my front against a pole making the last fifteen minutes of my walk embarrassing.
And yes my balls still sting bring slightly broken our from wearing and properly using diapers.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, embarrassment, public, sabotage