Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2020, 02:45 PM   #1
Paola

Cool 20 F looking for some public dares to do!

Hey, since you got so many ideas last time, I really hope you have a lot here again. Iam now back home so I am searching for some dares that can be done here.

To my neighbourhood: I live in the 5th level with 4 apartments each. There is a gas station, a university, a gym and a lot of other stuff but most is closed due to Covid. There also is a forest with a lake nearby. If you have other questions about that ask me.

I will collect the ideas and then let you vote which one to do if it works. If not just to them in the order I get them. Starting now!

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Some ideas:

Buy the largest available cucumber (and lube if you need it) from supermarket, find a place outside and hold cucumber in vagina for 5 minutes. Walk home snacking on the cucumber.

Go for a walk around the university with no panties, no bra, and your mouth open + tongue out. Once there find someone to tie your wrists together behind your back. Don't leave until you find someone else to untie your wrists.

Go to the door of each apartment on each level of your building and "flash" the door your tits and ass.

Order food and accept delivery in your underwear.

Wearing a slutty outfit go to the gas station. Find the ice-cream/popsicle that is most similar to a dick. Walk down the street sucking on it as if you're giving a blowjob, try to take it deep. Can also do this with peeled banana.

Wearing your thinnest white top and no bra go visit the lake. Go for a swim or otherwise get your top soaked, then walk home.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:17 PM   #3
Jingo889

1. Wearing a short skirt and no panties, ring a doorbell in your building and bend over facing away from the door.
When they answer pretend you dropped something

2. If you have a car, place an outfit in the trunk, then drive away naked. You may only retrieve your outfit on a main road, you must also get dressed outside of your car.

3. Get a backpack or other lockable bag, a padlock and the key. Go out any tape your key onto a public lamppost or similar. Then go for a walk to the nearest public bathroom, where you will strip and place your outfit in the bag and lock it. Have fun
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:21 AM   #4
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have any toys? What do you get up to in the day? For a start, go shopping in just a long tshirt.

If the store is big enough, find somewhere to take it off, then don't put it on until you have edged once!

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:35 AM   #5
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Default Old shirt

Wear only an old shirt and take a dildo and your house key with you go to the lake.

When you get there throw your shirt in the lake and start masturbating with the dildo until you edge twice.

Then you can come back home or try to retrieve your shirt first.

When you arrive home you may have an orgasm on the outside of your door (door may be open but would be better if it was open).

Hope you enjoy doing it and write a report back
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:37 PM   #6
Paola

Default Thanks for the Ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Some ideas:

Buy the largest available cucumber (and lube if you need it) from supermarket, find a place outside and hold cucumber in vagina for 5 minutes. Walk home snacking on the cucumber.

Go for a walk around the university with no panties, no bra, and your mouth open + tongue out. Once there find someone to tie your wrists together behind your back. Don't leave until you find someone else to untie your wrists.

Go to the door of each apartment on each level of your building and "flash" the door your tits and ass.

Order food and accept delivery in your underwear.

Wearing a slutty outfit go to the gas station. Find the ice-cream/popsicle that is most similar to a dick. Walk down the street sucking on it as if you're giving a blowjob, try to take it deep. Can also do this with peeled banana.

Wearing your thinnest white top and no bra go visit the lake. Go for a swim or otherwise get your top soaked, then walk home.
I think I will try to do them in the order they get here. Its to much work to put up a poll everytime.

"Buy the largest available cucumber (and lube if you need it) from supermarket, find a place outside and hold cucumber in vagina for 5 minutes. Walk home snacking on the cucumber." I really dont know if i can get it inside. But I will get one tomorrow.

"Go for a walk around the university with no panties, no bra, and your mouth open + tongue out. Once there find someone to tie your wrists together behind your back. Don't leave until you find someone else to untie your wrists." I think that will be easily possible.

"Go to the door of each apartment on each level of your building and "flash" the door your tits and ass." This one also. I will do it right after I answer all the other stuff.

"Order food and accept delivery in your underwear." I did that already. Shall I do it again?

"Wearing a slutty outfit go to the gas station. Find the ice-cream/popsicle that is most similar to a dick. Walk down the street sucking on it as if you're giving a blowjob, try to take it deep. Can also do this with peeled banana. " Tomorrow also. It is closed now.

"Wearing your thinnest white top and no bra go visit the lake. Go for a swim or otherwise get your top soaked, then walk home." Will be freezing.

I tell you how those went tomorrow then. Exept the one I will do later. You will get a report right after that of course.

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Old 12-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #7
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
1. Wearing a short skirt and no panties, ring a doorbell in your building and bend over facing away from the door.
When they answer pretend you dropped something

2. If you have a car, place an outfit in the trunk, then drive away naked. You may only retrieve your outfit on a main road, you must also get dressed outside of your car.

3. Get a backpack or other lockable bag, a padlock and the key. Go out any tape your key onto a public lamppost or similar. Then go for a walk to the nearest public bathroom, where you will strip and place your outfit in the bag and lock it. Have fun
"1. Wearing a short skirt and no panties, ring a doorbell in your building and bend over facing away from the door.
When they answer pretend you dropped something" I really like this one. Is on my to-do-list now.

"2. If you have a car, place an outfit in the trunk, then drive away naked. You may only retrieve your outfit on a main road, you must also get dressed outside of your car." Of course I have a car. Do you mean get to the car naked then put my stuff in the trunk... or get to my car naked also? Otherwise I like the idea. I hope you respond to this one again.

"3. Get a backpack or other lockable bag, a padlock and the key. Go out any tape your key onto a public lamppost or similar. Then go for a walk to the nearest public bathroom, where you will strip and place your outfit in the bag and lock it." This one is really dirty! I like it. You really want me beeing helpless. On the list also.

"Have fun" I will! Thank you for the dares!

The following user says Thank You to Paola for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 12:51 PM   #8
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Do you have any toys? What do you get up to in the day? For a start, go shopping in just a long tshirt.

If the store is big enough, find somewhere to take it off, then don't put it on until you have edged once!
"Do you have any toys?" I have a remote vibe with mobile control, a "normal" dildo and some stuff like handcuffs and bondage rope.

"What do you get up to in the day?" I normally get up at 6am then take a jog in the forest and go to work after the shower. After work i do the normal stuff like meeting friends, shopping, sometimes hiking and normally often swimming (due to corona the pools are closed so not now) or to the gym. I also like ice skating or skating in general. I hope that is what you wanted to know? If not just add a question.

"For a start, go shopping in just a long tshirt. If the store is big enough, find somewhere to take it off, then don't put it on until you have edged once!" Thanks for the dare! I do it on the list also. We have big stores here so I hope I will find a quiet spot. And if not this will be more exciting.

Old 12-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #9
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
Wear only an old shirt and take a dildo and your house key with you go to the lake.

When you get there throw your shirt in the lake and start masturbating with the dildo until you edge twice.

Then you can come back home or try to retrieve your shirt first.

When you arrive home you may have an orgasm on the outside of your door (door may be open but would be better if it was open).

Hope you enjoy doing it and write a report back
"Wear only an old shirt and take a dildo and your house key with you go to the lake. When you get there throw your shirt in the lake and start masturbating with the dildo until you edge twice.Then you can come back home or try to retrieve your shirt first. When you arrive home you may have an orgasm on the outside of your door (door may be open but would be better if it was open)." Thanks for it! I put it on the list also. Also will be really cold so maybe I will wait for the summer days. Its about -1°C here and its a pretty long way to the lake. I hope you understand.

Old 12-02-2020, 01:33 PM   #10
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Some ideas:

I just did it! Took longer than I expected. Here are 6 levels with 4 apartments each! Minus mine on level 5 makes 23 times pulling pants down and top up. But nobody saw me or anything I think.

Iam a little horny now so maybe you have some other dares I can do now?

Old 12-02-2020, 01:50 PM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Hide your key somewhere in your apartment building, a place someone else won't find it of course.

Strip off in your apartment then leave and shut the door. You'll have to go fetch the key naked, to get back in.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #12
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Hide your key somewhere in your apartment building, a place someone else won't find it of course.

Strip off in your apartment then leave and shut the door. You'll have to go fetch the key naked, to get back in.
So i placed it on the second level in next to a plant. I dont think that anyone will find it. Iam no back in my arpartment and will go for it. Wish me luck.

Old 12-02-2020, 02:25 PM   #13
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paola View Post
So i placed it on the second level in next to a plant. I dont think that anyone will find it. Iam no back in my arpartment and will go for it. Wish me luck.
Iam back! I really sprinted all the way and took the stairs instead of the elevator. On my way back up there were some noices down stairs which really got me running even faster. But I got back and I think nobody saw me. Really an awesome dare! Really arrousing. Thanks!

The following 3 users say Thank You to Paola for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 02:46 PM   #14
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Nice! Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Try doing that date again, but with a few modifications:

Hide your key somewhere a little more public. You can use tape to put it on the underside of something.

When you leave your apartment naked, start a stopwatch on your phone and leave it in your apartment. Your goal is to not return to your apartment for 15 minutes, but you’ll have no way of telling how much time has passed. Once you think at least 15 minutes have passed, enter your apartment and see how long it’s been. If you enter before your time is up, you must redo the dare.

Good luck!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:21 PM   #15
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

well..since you live at 5 floor what about this:
dressed as you are go to every and each window and balcony you have in your appartment .. one by one..every time you are in front of a window or on balcony take off 1 item of what you are wearing and throw it out of window/balcony as hard as you can without looking till you are completly naked (means nothing on you..not even shoes or rings ornecklace..nothing at all so before you start take off all you are not willing to loose..)..once naked last drop, put your keys in a bag and close it ..then throw them out..now it's time to go and search for every item ..and key..totally naked .. close the door so you have no way out till you find your keys.. edge every time you find an item, do not redress ..just collect clothes..you can go back only when you find all the clothes (and keys of course..)..but before you enter in your appartment you have to cum in the hallway..naked..
you can come back before you find all the clothes but this will cost you 2 edges per lost item in the hallway..
have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exhibitionism, flashing, naked, public