Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2017, 11:22 AM   #1
Twistedshadow

Default 24 year old couple looking for public dares

We want to share with others and get ideas of how to make each other so very slutty stuff we don't have any limits really and could send pictures
Twistedshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
Biswitch83

Default Public dare

Pick one, or better yet... do them all!

1. As public a bj as you dare.
2. Cum on face or tits, don't cleanup for the trip home
3. Very public sex, e.g. somewhere on a train line where passing train passengers get a look.
4. Strapon fuck your boy in public
Biswitch83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:46 PM   #3
Danixt2

Sup guys my first dare for you here,

1: You are going to take your little pet for a walk.

Dress: Shortest skirt, highest heels, and a shirt/top that exposes lower back
Toys: Butt plug, nipple clamps, gag, blindfold if possible and finally hands tied behind back or handcuffs [all must be worn for duration of task]
Body writing: "Free Anal Slut" across the lower back and across the chest in plain sight "Ask me for a BJ" with an arrow pointing to her gagged mouth
More: Before you head out, fuck her face and cum on her face too, leave it there for the duration of the walk
Pic: PM or KiK me a pic of her all dressed up before you go out! make sure the writing can be seen!
Duration: The walk must last at least 2 hours, in at least a semi-public place, make sure she walks past at least 10 males.

If anyone asks her for a BJ makes sure she gives one ;] if anyone asks to fuck her ass, she must service them! be sure to grab a pic of her giving a bj or receiving anal if it occurs, I shall want to see them ;]

Dislikes: Genital pain play

Last edited by Danixt2; 02-23-2017 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Asthetic
Danixt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #4
stripordarepoker

go to a party and start playing strip beer pong with each other. continue playing until one of you is naked... even if no one else is willing to play
stripordarepoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:32 PM   #5
Twistedshadow

I like all the dares so far we will be attempting to complete as many as possible hopefully with picture proof
Twistedshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 08:46 AM   #6
AllyGirl
Baby Member

Both of you put on minimal clothing. I’m talking a pair of underwear and nothing else. No shoes (Yuck!) No socks, nothing else. If you’re going to practice exhibitionism then practice it! Take any mats out of your car and leave them at home as well. Now get in your car sometime in the early hours of the morning, say 2 or 3 am. I know it’s early, but if you do it on your day off you can go to sleep early and wake up at the right time. Trust me, that will enhance your anticipation, plus it’s far safer in the wee hours. Now drive to a place you’ve scouted out in advance. Above all make it a place that has no security cameras or security guards. Small strip malls (no, not a pun) are good, City parks might have the police cruise by checking for cars in otherwise empty parking lots, so don’t go there. The road next to residential neighborhoods are good because everyone’s usually asleep and if you pick a street which only has fences facing the street, that sort of thing will work.

Now for the fun part. Bring a plastic shopping bag and a tennis ball with you in the car. Find your spot and park. Shut off the engine and lights and both of you just take in the incredible exhilaration, fear, arousal, and all the other emotions going through your head in these moments leading up to your act. What you do now is both of you take off your underwear. Take your car keys and put them into one of the shorts, wrap the keys in them. Now wrap the other pieces of underwear around them too. Wrap the underwear around the ball and the plastic bag around that. Tie up the bag so nothing gets out. You should now have your keys and only clothing wrapped up in a nice tight ball. When you get up the courage, slightly open one door and stick a leg out. Stand up and throw the package of underwear and car keys as hard as you dare. At first maybe only a few yards, but believe me, the more you play this game the farther you’ll want to throw it. Now get back in your car.

What a spot you’re in now! You’re in your car totally naked. You have nothing to cover up with, you have no clothes at all. You can’t drive because you just threw your keys down the street. You are stuck! You have now put yourself in a position where you have no choice. You can’t stay where you are forever because eventually daylight will come. Even if you change your mind you have no choice: Someone has to go get those keys, and you have to get them naked. I play this game by myself, but it will work for couples too. No matter how scared you get, eventually you’ll step out of the car and walk (or run) to the keys .. IN THE NUDE! Have fun.

Last edited by AllyGirl; 12-26-2017 at 08:54 AM.
AllyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:28 AM   #7
wayne

Default dare

How about you call me and ile guide you both during sex ?
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #8
Masterpwn

Pick one (or both):

Option A
- Go to a shopping mall / clothes store and complete both dares:
For her: try out some outfit in the dressing room, then while topless open the curtain wide (if that is still completely hidden, also step out of the cabin) and loudly request something from your boyfriend (something like "bring me a different size / outfit" or "come in help me").
For him: go into a dressing room, strip to your boxers, then go out pick up a piece of clothing from the rack (if that's too exposed, your girlfriend can meet you halfway).

Option B
Go to a forest with a not very crowded walking trail. Wear clothing that is easy to take of without removing your shoes (eg. t-shirt + skirt / sport shorts, no underwear). Alternatingly dare each other to walk X time/distance while naked. After you've done this for a few rounds, you have the option of hidding in the bushes for some naughty action.

Please write a report on how either experience went. If you'd like, feel free to share photo proofs.
Masterpwn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, girlfriend, pictures, public, swingers