Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
IamDare

Default Leaving.

Well, after being banned I've had time to come to my sences.

This entire forum is full of Slags, Whores, Bitches, Crack Heads, Drunks, Smokers, Bastared and Dicks. Simple as.

Most the time when you give people dares - there to cowerd to do it. You do know that if they don't post a picture then there not doing it right? Well hopefully you do now.

Most of the crackheads on this forum are just plain dumbasses. Most people on this forum who don't do pictures are underaged little bastards.

Most people on this forum are like 14 year old Dicks with way to much free time on there hands..

Oh it's true, it's damn true.

Limits - Writing on body, pictures, videos, cam

"My dick is so tiny, it's pretty much non-existent."

Just so you all know, I'm a gay little wanker with a tiny dick who deseves a big spank.
The following user says Thank You to IamDare for this post:
Old 04-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
RST
Distinguished Member

You will be sorely missed :'(

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDare View Post
Well, after being banned I've had time to come to my sences.

This entire forum is full of Slags, Whores, Bitches, Crack Heads, Drunks, Smokers, Bastared and Dicks. Simple as.
This "entire forum" is not. I know plenty of people on this forum who are wonderful people, maybe you just talk to the wrong crowds. But most of the people who I have came across on this forum who are as you describe are more like yourself than the vast majority of the population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDare View Post
Most the time when you give people dares - there to cowerd to do it. You do know that if they don't post a picture then there not doing it right? Well hopefully you do now.

Most of the crackheads on this forum are just plain dumbasses. Most people on this forum who don't do pictures are underaged little bastards.

Most people on this forum are like 14 year old Dicks with way to much free time on there hands..

Oh it's true, it's damn true.
Again some people just opt for privacy, just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not happening/ isnt there / isnt being done. A non kink example? Oxygen. Look in front of you now... can you see any oxygen? Can you take a photo of oxygen? Nope. By your logic then there is no oxygen. congratulations everyone is dead. I used to do a lot of dares in the past but never posted a picture of it. Doesnt mean I didnt do it and a lot of people on the forum are the same. And from a moderation stand point a lot of the photos from dares given on this site would not be allowed to be posted as they break the rules. So, as a wise man once said, sit down and shut up. Its not true and youre just being silly. If you want to leave do so quietly without all the trolling.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

ITS A SHOOT! (brotherdudejack)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Old 04-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

How mature of you

Grow up. And with that attitude you won't be missed.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Wow. I'm speechless. I don't even know where to start. Maybe I should just not say anything.

Perhaps I'll just say I'm sorry that you did not take the time to meet the really great people that are on this community. But then again, perhaps you did not have the right approach...

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well, after being banned I've had time to come to my sences.(Senses* Also I doubt that considering I have read this post already ^^)

This entire forum is full of Slags, Whores, Bitches, Crack Heads, Drunks, Smokers, Bastared and Dicks. Simple as.Simple as...?But whatever. Well considering this is your second account here you must be proud to be one of us. Especially considering this isn't the first time you've been banned, has it?)

Most the time when you give people dares - there to cowerd to do it. You do know that if they don't post a picture then there not doing it right? Well hopefully you do now.(coward* So this poses a very amusing paradox. You do realize that you have made a dare thread and refused it give picture proof AND have pictures as your limit. Good of you to tell everyone and come clean. Also sometimes people just don't want to share everything with the world. Get over it.)

Most of the crackheads on this forum are just plain dumbasses. Most people on this forum who don't do pictures are underaged little bastards. (Now if the thing before made me laugh, this one left me busting a gut. So taking the above and applying it to you, you know the whole not doing pictures thing, that would make you an underage little bastard, right? After a bit of searching I found out that you are actually underage and been banned before for it. Also, you're a dumbass as well )

Most people on this forum are like 14 year old Dicks with way to much free time on there hands..(And you are 14 too, oh the irony of your post makes me laugh very hard. Thank you love. And obviously too much time on your hands and not enough brains to amuse yourself.)

Oh it's true, it's damn true. (Apparently so xD)

P.S. I really enjoyed your stupid little message, maybe next time you will think before you send.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
Old 04-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #8
AnalKelsey
Account Banned

I wish there was a like button for you comment Nelly, it really made my night to read that actually

Limits- Public, Family, Pee, Poo, Blood, Pictures
Old 04-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
samsw42

Default also

this is posted on kink talk too
Old 04-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
RST
Distinguished Member

I loved this thread from the get go. Pure drama.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #11
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
How mature of you

Grow up. And with that attitude you won't be missed.
This

And, much love for Nelly right now.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #12
Midnight Phantom

Couldnt had put it better myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
well, after being banned i've had time to come to my sences.(senses* also i doubt that considering i have read this post already ^^)

this entire forum is full of slags, whores, bitches, crack heads, drunks, smokers, bastared and dicks. Simple as.simple as...?but whatever. Well considering this is your second account here you must be proud to be one of us. Especially considering this isn't the first time you've been banned, has it?)

most the time when you give people dares - there to cowerd to do it. You do know that if they don't post a picture then there not doing it right? Well hopefully you do now.(coward* so this poses a very amusing paradox. You do realize that you have made a dare thread and refused it give picture proof and have pictures as your limit. Good of you to tell everyone and come clean. Also sometimes people just don't want to share everything with the world. Get over it.)

most of the crackheads on this forum are just plain dumbasses. Most people on this forum who don't do pictures are underaged little bastards. (now if the thing before made me laugh, this one left me busting a gut. So taking the above and applying it to you, you know the whole not doing pictures thing, that would make you an underage little bastard, right? After a bit of searching i found out that you are actually underage and been banned before for it. Also, you're a dumbass as well )

most people on this forum are like 14 year old dicks with way to much free time on there hands..(and you are 14 too, oh the irony of your post makes me laugh very hard. Thank you love. And obviously too much time on your hands and not enough brains to amuse yourself.)

oh it's true, it's damn true. (apparently so xd)

p.s. I really enjoyed your stupid little message, maybe next time you will think before you send.

Medium: Semi public, Piss, Medium anal, Cross-dressing, Femization, Bondage.

Limits: Public, more then 1 person, Rough anal, Dangerous/Deadly, Pictures, Bondage, Poo.

I have no toys but am open to household ideas.
Pm me any dares or truths that you would like me to do.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #13
G3dio

Where's a violin when you need one?
Old 04-09-2012, 12:28 PM   #14
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Yawn

Hello, emo-emu. When you're done being a drama queen?

Here's a tissue for that issue.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 04-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #15
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Well, after being banned I've had time to come to my sences. Excellent!

This entire forum is full of Slags, Whores, Bitches, Crack Heads, Drunks, Smokers, Bastared and Dicks. Simple as. I am a drunk and a dick so you must be right!

Most the time when you give people dares - there to cowerd to do it. You do know that if they don't post a picture then there not doing it right? Well hopefully you do now. Maybe it is just because you are a creepy bastard and no one wants to send you pictures

Most of the crackheads on this forum are just plain dumbasses. Most people on this forum who don't do pictures are underaged little bastards. I am a dumbass but not a crackhead and most users are over 18

Most people on this forum are like 14 year old Dicks with way to much free time on there hands.. You do too for writing us this long winded post

Oh it's true, it's damn true. Your understanding of the English language and spellchecker will be missed by all. So long, friend

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk