Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-29-2020, 08:55 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Men With Small Dicks In Society

Should men with small penises be treated differently in society? If you could shape society and the law yourself what changes would you make involving men with small penises?

How small do you consider small?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:07 PM   #2
Kenzee

Here's my take on it, in a sexy, playful way that should never happen in real life.

I think all men should be required to have their penises measured just after they come of age. It would be a medical examination, complete with a hot nurse of their choice of sex. The nurse's role would be to get the examinee's cock hard, and then measure it, both in length, and girth. The circumference of their ball's at their thickest point should also be taken.

All of this information would be uploaded into a national database, and can be accessed by anyone. It would be used as an identification feature, in much the same way that a social insurance number works. For example, when applying for a mortgage, a man would have to strip down and get hard, so his dick can be measured for identification purposes.

Instead of having a card display all of this data, a very visible tattoo will be inked onto the back of the examinee's hand at the end of the session. The tattoo would be colour coded, following the colours of the rainbow.The tattoo would consist of three parts.

A short barred line, that's parallel to the middle finger. This represents the length of the penis. Red would be less than or equal to 3 inches. Orange would be 4 inches. Yellow 5. Green 6. Blue 7. And Purple would be 8 or more inches.

Perpendicular to that line would be another short barred line, forming a plus sign with the before mentioned part. This segment would represent girth. Red would be less than or equal to 1 inch. Yellow 2, etc.

And the final piece would be a circle enclosing the plus sign markings. This would represent the ball sack circumference. Again, Red would be 1 inch. Yellow 2 inches, etc. In addition the circle would be outlined in black if the man was uncut.

So from this, anyone would be able to easily ascertain what a guy is rocking in his pants. In society it would be common place for a drivers license/ medical card to have a small pictogram of the tattoo, which a man would have to show that his tattoo matches the card. In addition, the ink could be made to fade after four years, prompting a remeasuring session.

For a bonus, the tattooed circle could be replaced with a image of a lock if the guy is in permanent chastity, or a pair of scissors added if they have had a vasectomy.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.

Last edited by Kenzee; 06-29-2020 at 10:10 PM.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kenzee for this post:
Old 06-30-2020, 12:53 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzee View Post
Here's my take on it, in a sexy, playful way that should never happen in real life.

I think all men should be required to have their penises measured just after they come of age. It would be a medical examination, complete with a hot nurse of their choice of sex. The nurse's role would be to get the examinee's cock hard, and then measure it, both in length, and girth. The circumference of their ball's at their thickest point should also be taken.

All of this information would be uploaded into a national database, and can be accessed by anyone. It would be used as an identification feature, in much the same way that a social insurance number works. For example, when applying for a mortgage, a man would have to strip down and get hard, so his dick can be measured for identification purposes.

Instead of having a card display all of this data, a very visible tattoo will be inked onto the back of the examinee's hand at the end of the session. The tattoo would be colour coded, following the colours of the rainbow.The tattoo would consist of three parts.

A short barred line, that's parallel to the middle finger. This represents the length of the penis. Red would be less than or equal to 3 inches. Orange would be 4 inches. Yellow 5. Green 6. Blue 7. And Purple would be 8 or more inches.

Perpendicular to that line would be another short barred line, forming a plus sign with the before mentioned part. This segment would represent girth. Red would be less than or equal to 1 inch. Yellow 2, etc.

And the final piece would be a circle enclosing the plus sign markings. This would represent the ball sack circumference. Again, Red would be 1 inch. Yellow 2 inches, etc. In addition the circle would be outlined in black if the man was uncut.

So from this, anyone would be able to easily ascertain what a guy is rocking in his pants. In society it would be common place for a drivers license/ medical card to have a small pictogram of the tattoo, which a man would have to show that his tattoo matches the card. In addition, the ink could be made to fade after four years, prompting a remeasuring session.

For a bonus, the tattooed circle could be replaced with a image of a lock if the guy is in permanent chastity, or a pair of scissors added if they have had a vasectomy.
Very interesting answer, great imagination

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:00 PM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

The size of a man's cock means no more to his ability than the size of his feet. It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:52 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
The size of a man's cock means no more to his ability than the size of his feet. It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
yes i don't disagree but this question is more coming from/for the world of SPH fetishes

Old 07-01-2020, 04:16 AM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzee View Post
For example, when applying for a mortgage, a man would have to strip down and get hard, so his dick can be measured for identification purposes.
In one of the later episodes of The Leftovers, one of the main characters must submit to an ID check, which is a penis scanner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zu4XlM_89s
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk