Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-23-2020, 06:33 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default First Time Naked In Public: How Did It Feel?

For those of you that have been naked in public, whether it be on a nude beach, the street, or somewhere else that one might consider public, how did it feel to take off all of your clothes for the first time in a public area? I'm interested in hearing everyone's first time stories, in as great detail as possible

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:43 PM   #2
slaveboyalan2

I haven't been naked in public but I have had a wardrobe malfunction, had my dick stared at at a urinal, and it is possible my sister-in-law accidentally saw my dick when I went to pee while camping with them. The wardrobe malfunction happened at a waterpark. The water from the ride pulled my trunks down. A few people saw and laughed. It was rather embarrassing!

Kik: slaveboyalan2
slaveboyalan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboyalan2 for this post:
Old 06-24-2020, 08:57 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

The first time I was naked in public was a park at night. It wasn't along a terribly busy street but if anyone were to walk by it or drive by it they'd probably see me. I really llked the sensation fo the wind across my naked body and I felt really naughty in a good way which probably explains why I went back numerous times pushing the envelope on how far I would walk away from the somewhat view obscured area. But with the growing abundance of dangerous animal such as coyotes, and possibly venmous snakes along with the fact that the majority of the woods next to the park have been torn down it's been a long time since I've practiced hidden public nudity.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #4
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Well Funnily enough I went to a Naturist beach for the first time early last week Studland in the UK.
To start with I was nervous but as I walked up the length of the naturist section and back again, at low tide, I decided to go for it, and find a spot and strip.

I spent about 4 hours there, took a few pics using timer on small camera, and posted them on my newtumbl blog as well. (link in signature)

I am looking to go back again in a couple of weeks as it was a great experience that I would say everyone should do.

There was people of all shapes/ages etc. walking along the edge of the sea along side clothed people.

I did feel a bit odd when people came out of the Sand dunes right by me at times, but just carried on reading my book as if not a problem.
but it was a good feeling knowing they were looking even though I was just sat there.
Overall a great time and looking forward to my next trip.

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 01:09 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

See my album.
I like giving dares that I have down, but this walk where I drop various clothing one at a time and walk away, was a dare I gave but did not do.
After taking off my first pants, I got nervous but continued. By the time I got a few more items off and many steps away from the first item dropped, I was fairly calm, and resigned to knowing that more will be coming off as I walk further away.
It was a super thrill, and by the time I got all items back on, a couple, walking a dog, where only about 300 feet around the corner from me.
Old 06-26-2020, 02:05 AM   #6
Sluttyslave418571

I loved it. My first time was walking from my house to a public park naked. It was super exhilarating and I loved the feeling of my dick in the wind and being in a public area nude when I shouldn't be.
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:02 AM   #7
exposednudeslave
Account Banned

Default Nip

It was scary. I was naked on the street and all my clothes were at home. I was naked from head to toe, nowhere to hide and no clothes to put on. I walked the streets naked at night and I was visible the whole time. My nude body was lit by the moon and streetlamps.

When I first started it was just a classic mailbox dare, but later it progressed starting with a small walk on my street not far away, just a few steps, then more to the next street, then more to the end of my street and then more. It was never easy and always scary, but I progressed in my dares, so I was able to go around the streets naked, while all my clothes were at home.

I haven't done such a dare for a very long time and I miss it.
exposednudeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:11 PM   #8
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know which was my first time because it has always been in stages. Started off hiding naked in my own garden, then kept getting more and more adventurous until now I like to go full nude for a couple of hours on busy naturist beaches.

Each time I get really excited thinking about it, then I'm excited but nervous when I'm actually doing it. Then I have fun thinking back on it, looking through the photos if I took anyway. Then it's not long until I start working out what the next stage is and planning that one!
nudity, risky stripping, interesting truths and games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:35 PM   #9
OneLittleFinnie

I first got completely nude in an apartment building by the stairs about 5 years ago. I remember I was reading up (and watching) on naturist/exhibitionism things the night before. I was intrigued about them and there was an impulse in me to try it at least once. So I did it.

I found a random apartment building and went straight for their stairs. The echo makes me feel so excited in contrast to the quietness of the stairs. I thought I'll gradually push myself so I first loosen my bra and untuck my tshirt. I was so nervous that my hands and feet felt cold and I was trembling a little. I carefully removed my bra as I climbed the first flight of stairs. It felt so thrilling with the echoes. I kept my bra in my handbag and went for the next flight of stairs. My next step was to remove my panties. I waited for awhile until it was utter silent. I was wearing shorts that day and had to drop it too to remove my panties. I got so clumsy and fumbled taking off my panties - my panties got stuck at the end of my shoes and I started panicking. I pulled my shorts and panties back up because of it. Haaa.... My heart was beating so hard. I rested awhile and this time, I removed my shoes and took my panties and shorts off, throwing them on top of my handbag. The feeling of having my cunt completely exposed was irresistibly thrilling. I took a deep breath, removed my tshirt. It was exhilarating. My senses heightened but I was trembling. Yet I was so aroused. My nipples were erected like never before, I felt the warm below and my cunt was pulsating, as if it was alive. Aching. I took a few steps away from my clothes. My heart thumped so hard. I worried if I am having a heart attack. I took a deep breath and climbed the next flight of stairs cautiously. It was such a satisfied feeling. I gained confidence and went for another flight of stairs. And another and another until my bag was 2 floors down.

At this point, my insane level of arousal was out of control. I was in pain and I wanted to masturbate so badly which I did and briefly fingered myself. It was only for a moment until I heard voices coming from the top. I could feel the adrenaline surged, my entire body felt cold. I ran down the stairs so fast I swear I have never seen myself this fast ever. Out of the whole panicky exit process, I left the stairs without my bra, ditched my panties and socks in the stairs, both shorts and tshirt were worn inside out (which I only realised when I got home) and my shoes and bag in my hands. My nipples were stinging when I walk. Fortunately, I did not park my car too far away but I had to 2 groups of cyclists past me. They definitely were staring at my tits. My legs did not stop trembling until after some time though.

Thinking back, I think that those voices I heard were hallucinations in my head. I hadn't had the slightest impression of any doors opening/closing. And I think there were cameras in the stairs because I saw cameras the second time I went. It was 6 months later though.

I live alone in a small town. I am working on selective days for a craft shop and a bakery store.

I am here to chat with puppies (Waff!), publicly declare my dedication to Master, blog about my adventures and participate along with the fun things going on here. But Master says I must not orgasm in anyway when playing here.

Thank you for reading!
OneLittleFinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OneLittleFinnie for this post:
Old 06-27-2020, 04:38 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I've had multiple levels of "first time naked in public" moments

When I was around 15 would have been the first time I had ever stepped foot outside my house naked. It was night time and winter and I ran across the street to a community mailbox and back. It was freezing but such a rush knowing that at any time someone could have seen me.

The next level was biking naked at night... the rush of racing across the lit crosswalk back into the solace of darkness before someone saw my naked body.

Then I went to a nude beach for the first time. The feeling of air on my nude body was incredible. The moment a guy actually saw me was something else. At first it was awkward, because this would have been one of the first times I've had a stranger see me nude, but being outside made it feel so much more surreal. Even weirder when we were both nude and just chatting like we weren't.

The final level I would say would be my experience in the WNBR... the moment I got completely nude in a busy park. I was in disguise but people were taking pics and that made me so nervous. Anything I ran my hands down my body and didn't feel a belt or pants, reminding me I was 100% exposed. Looking down and seeing my little dick flopping around where 100s of people could see and not really being able to stop and re-dress. People pointing and honking and laughing... what an experience.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:11 PM   #11
321tt
Distinguished Member

I have several to share, they differ in style, so let's pick up a couple:

- First nudist trip in the woods. I remember the spot where I put my clothes off and sunscreen on, fully boned. Met a family of cyclists couple minutes later, fortunately not hard anymore, that would be bad. I loved that.

- Nude in a sauna center. It's a great feeling, nobody really cares, even if you get hard unless you misbehave.

- Nude in a car. You strip off in the corner of a parking lot and get on the highway, with no way back.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 321tt for this post:
Old 02-20-2021, 01:55 AM   #12
kaiman
getDare Zealot

How did it feel to take off all of your clothes for the first time in a public area?

First time is a really distant memory. We used to go in Croatia during summer and there are a lot of nudist beaches there. I grew up stayin naked a lot when I was a kid . All of us spent a lot of time naked during summer, my parents are two freaks hehe.

The first one I can recall when I was old enough to have my sexuality developed was at a sauna. It was a wonderful and liberating experience, as it still is everytime I do.

I remember clearly that I was hesitant at first but the moment I dropped the clothes was like going back home. There is that feeling of equality and of simplicity in being naked, and I still feel that return to the roots to this day when I wear no clothes outside.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-20-2021 at 10:05 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-20-2021, 07:25 AM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I remember the first time I got naked and felt driven to do it in my home. The first time naked outside? That is a little more lost.

I must have been 13 or 14.

I had started sneaking out of the house at night to go barefoot.

Yeah...even doing THAT in my head was transgressive. (Looking back...I grew up with sensation and anxiety issues from a young age. My brain viewed every sensation as OVERWHELMING!!! Every emotion, too. Why, eventually, I got pulled into sexual exploration. I didn’t just have a normal libido and draw to pleasure. My system was turned WAY UP!). I remember when getting barefoot while out and about would almost cause me to cum.

THen I worked up to going out in trunks or just shorts. I felt alive. I loved the air on my skin, and the different feelings that being barefoot gave you. Especially as hose sensations seemed to roar through my crotch.

Soon, I learned about the night. No one was out. Only certain lit areas could be seen.

It was easy to just...slip off the shorts.

Getting a huge hard on. Totally embarassed as if everyone was looking at me. No one was. This was so wrong AND so right. I felt freaking ALIVE!

My anxiety drove me to be really safe. Very hidden. Sure all eyes were on me.

As I got older...and got a car...I went to more remote locations. At college, I found parks to get naked at during the DAY!

I don’t remember getting “caught” the first time. By the time I knew I had been caught...I only know that I had been wantin it to happen for a while. Not to give my audience a thrill or a shock, but the embarrassment to myself. My complete humiliation.

As you can see..I began getting off on my brain’s quirks. What, once, disgusted me or frightened me became desires and fun. I lived to push my brain.

Still, nothing like..”taking my pants” down. That last bit of thread and I am NAKED!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 10-01-2021, 06:29 AM   #14
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
For those of you that have been naked in public, whether it be on a nude beach, the street, or somewhere else that one might consider public, how did it feel to take off all of your clothes for the first time in a public area? I'm interested in hearing everyone's first time stories, in as great detail as possible
Honestly I dont remember as it was so long ago now .
The only time I really remember being embarrassed was when I was 11 being caught by my best mates older sister naked by their pool . It did however turn into a very memorable summer holiday .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 02:07 PM   #15
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
The first time I was ever really naked in "public" was my first time on a nude beach near where I live. At the time it was pretty newly established so when I went I wasn't even sure sometimes if I was in the right place, especially since no one was around. When I was finally naked it felt really good to just have the cool air on my bareskin and when I finally saw someone it was also a totally new experience because I wasn't sure how to react. Here I am stark naked and this guy is just walking by me making small talk like I wasn't. I've done a lot of nudist stuff since then and I really love the way people can just get naked and be normal sans clothes.
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk