Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-19-2020, 11:19 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Nudity on Vacation

Do you spend much time nude while on vacation?

I'm not really talking about at nudist resorts etc, more risky nudity

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 03:54 PM   #2
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Love taking my clothes off on vacation.

If you get caught it is much less likely to be by someone you know and you can always pretend you didn't know the rules.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 03:58 PM   #3
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default vacations

at times my vacations were camping trips where late wife and i would be nude most of the time --- and near a lake --

Other times the place we went was secluded enough that nudity was doable...
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 10:38 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Yes I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Do you spend much time nude while on vacation?

I'm not really talking about at nudist resorts etc, more risky nudity
We have a holiday home on a large park and I still go nude alot and have pics to prove it .
We also used to have a caravan and was often nude there as well and it wasnt clothing optional . I was just lucky the people round us knew and were ok with it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:54 AM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The first time I ever went skinny dipping was on a family vacation, I was about 15 and I swam out in a secluded area of the beach and took off my trunks underwater so I could feel what it was like to swim naked without being seen but I ended up losing grip of my trunks and lost them. This was pretty scary for 15 year old me because my only option was to reveal my skinny, pasty white naked body to hundreds of beachgoers and hotel staff and guests just to get back to my room and then have to explain to my parents why I was butt ass naked. I got extremely lucky though because they actually ended up drifting to the shore alongside me and I managed to grab them and put them on before anyone saw me.

As an adult I used to date this hippy girl and we would drive out to some mountain areas every month and try and do naked hikes. It was tough, because we always picked areas that weren't official hiking places so that we wouldn't be seen, and of course those kinds of areas are tough to navigate. We eventually found a special area we went back to many times that wasn't too rough, high, or busy, and we would often fuck on a big rock at the top.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk