Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-28-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
ZingFG

Default What Would You Want To Look Like?

I know that looks aren't everything, but I want to know what you would want to look like if you were a male or female. So give a description of what you would want to look like if you were a male and a description of what you would want to look like if you were a female.

Things you could talk about is hair, body shape, height, boob size, cock size, etc.
ZingFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 04:18 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I am a guy, but if I was a girl I'd probably want to look like Chloe, a character from a game called Life Is Strange. Maybe up a cup size from her breast wise, and I'd probably keep my pussy shaved completely.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 01:01 AM   #3
sissybill
Distinguished Member

im a sissy guy
omg i wanna look n hav the perfect body of jlo
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:04 AM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

As a female, 5'2, 90lbs, light brown hair with highlights and a cute innocent face. Small breasts with smaller then average nipples, completely smooth body, pussy and ass.

As a male, 5'7", 120lbs, Brown hair and a cute face without any facial hair. Almost no body hair with a small and thin hairless penis and ass. Like 1" soft and 3" hard and an inch thick.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:00 PM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default good looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFG View Post
I know that looks aren't everything, but I want to know what you would want to look like if you were a male or female. So give a description of what you would want to look like if you were a male and a description of what you would want to look like if you were a female.

Things you could talk about is hair, body shape, height, boob size, cock size, etc.
I want the looks and body I had as a teenager as old age has not been kind . I am in my 50s failing health greyhaired overweight .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:53 PM   #6
ZingFG

If I got to choose what I look like as a male, I would be 175cm, about 160 pounds. I would want to be around average body size so not fat or skinny. i would be blond and no body hair. I would want an average penis so it's not to really small but also not big at all.

I've thought about what I would want to look like if I was female. I would want to be petite so about 150cm and like 120 pounds. I would want some average size boobs. I would also want to be blond with long hair.
ZingFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:13 PM   #7
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

I am pretty happy with who I am as a male, ideally I would weigh quite a bit less, but that is on me. And I am making progress on my dieting so hopefully soon. The only thing I would really change is my damn balding hair so maybe a nice full head of hair. If I totally got to choose I would also remove my body hair so I dont have to take the touble to shave it :S

Now if I were a female I would love to be on the smaller side maybe 2-3 inches below average. I would rather have below average breasts, and very full brunette hair, but not too curly. Obviously being fit would be up to me, but I would try to be healthy, not to thin. In all I would be a pretty average looking girl, but I would use my clothing and accessories to be as cute as possible (rather then sexy)

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk