Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-18-2020, 04:31 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default More embarrassing: Already Naked OR Undressing?

Do you find it more awkward/embarrassing to have some catch you butt naked or to be watched undressing?

I find the act of undressing incredibly awkward and I've been to nudist events where I will change in another room or secluded area and then hang out naked after.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 04:40 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Depends why I am undressing. There are humiliating ways to be stripped. Such as losing a game is no fun. Losing at strip wrestling. Having someone command you to strip that laughs as each piece comes off, and makes each bit of exposed flesh feel like a complete loss of dignity.

Again, I love humiliation, so that would be fun. I also love getting caught totally nude.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Depends why I am undressing. There are humiliating ways to be stripped. Such as losing a game is no fun. Losing at strip wrestling. Having someone command you to strip that laughs as each piece comes off, and makes each bit of exposed flesh feel like a complete loss of dignity.

Again, I love humiliation, so that would be fun. I also love getting caught totally nude.
Okay well, if you're being stripped for a dare, would you be more embarrassed if someone came across you stripping or more embarrassed if they saw you later already naked? Would it make a difference if they stayed to watch you strip?

For me, when I'm naked already I feel quite natural as I would clothed, but in the process of undressing I feel weird if someone is watching me make this transition, plus I'm likely bending over for a lot of it and for a man that is easily the most vulnerable position we can be in, especially when our bottom half is exposed since it gives a great view of and access to our assholes and testicles. If I've got my pants down and I'm bent over I'm in a restricted state because my legs are essentially tied up so someone could easily come up behind me and put their fingers or penis in my asshole or squeeze my ballsack. If I'm already naked I'm less likely to be bending over anymore than I would while clothed.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:34 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm. I like to be watched undressing, I guess, slightly more. Both ways Ziska can imagine it being totally humiliating.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 12:55 AM   #5
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

It’s an interesting question! I usually find it more embarrassing be caught butt naked than undressing (not to say that I don’t enjoy it too ). Both is embarrassing depending on the situation though!

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:11 AM   #6
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Interesting question.

I guess it depends. Whether it was accidental that someone happened to see you or a dare was involved.

But I think the intent of your question was if someone were to walk in on you changing or already naked. And in this case, I'd probably say if I was in the process of stripping.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 03:22 PM   #7
CarmenCD

I would say to be watched undressing.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 05:48 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Neither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Do you find it more awkward/embarrassing to have some catch you butt naked or to be watched undressing?

I find the act of undressing incredibly awkward and I've been to nudist events where I will change in another room or secluded area and then hang out naked after.
I find it a real turn on being watched undressing or naked . I don't embarrass easily .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:03 PM   #9
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Definitally undressing. Not sure why but I agree more natural feeling when already undressed.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk