Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-15-2020, 02:25 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default A New Public Nudity Questionaire

Have you ever been naked in public, or at the very least, have you had your private parts exposed in public in some way? This could include simply flashing or even being pansted.

IF YOU ANSWERED YES AND HAVE BEEN NUDE IN PUBLIC MORE THAN ONCE, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FIRST TIME:

How many people saw you? Were any of them also naked?

Where were you? Was it somewhere where it was legal to be naked in public (Nude beach, naked event such as a pride parade or WNBR event)?

Did you enjoy your experience? Why or why not?

Was it a voluntary nudity? (Was it your choice to be naked or perhaps you are a sub who was ordered to do so, or even more simply someone pantsed or sharked you?)

Would you ever go naked in public again?
If yes, would you go to the same spot or choose somewhere else?
If no, why not?

Were you turned on at all by this experience? If yes, were you visibily aroused? (Hard nipples, hard cock, puffy vagina etc)

All of these questions refer to the first time you've ever been naked in public, since then have you done anything more recent? Tell me a little about it.

If you've been naked multiple times, tell me a bit about your favourite experience if it differs from your first time.
-------------------------------------------

IF YOU ANSWERED NO:

Would you ever consider public nudity? Why or why not? What is stopping you?

If you answered legal reasons, would you consider a legally nude in public event or space such as a nude beach, pride parade, kink event, or WNBR? If no, why not?

Bonus question: If you could be naked in public with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?

Would you rather them be naked and you be clothed or vice versa and why?

Bonus question 2: Would you consider doing something naked in public with me? If yes, where would we go? Would you prefer I to be nude and you to be clothed or vice versa and why?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 02:50 PM   #2
beapy

Have you ever been naked in public, or at the very least, have you had your private parts exposed in public in some way? This could include simply flashing or even being pansted.
Pretty easy yes,just yesterday when doing dares ^^ (if you exclude the showering after a soccer game, but u think you don't mean those times)

IF YOU ANSWERED YES AND HAVE BEEN NUDE IN PUBLIC MORE THAN ONCE, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FIRST TIME:

luckily no one, 1 person might it was close but i think i was able to hide

Where were you? Was it somewhere where it was legal to be naked in public (Nude beach, naked event such as a pride parade or WNBR event)?

in the local forest doing a dare

i did enjoy but my heart was beating a lot with the close call.

Was it a voluntary nudity? (Was it your choice to be naked or perhaps you are a sub who was ordered to do so, or even more simply someone pantsed or sharked you?)

i decided to make a post asking for hidden or semi public dares, so it was

If no, why not?

Next time ill go a bit more off the paths ....

Were you turned on at all by this experience? If yes, were you visibily aroused? (Hard nipples, hard cock, puffy vagina etc)

my cock was hard, like full on

All of these questions refer to the first time you've ever been naked in public, since then have you done anything more recent? Tell me a little about it.

it was yesterday, so no. will do soon again though

If you've been naked multiple times, tell me a bit about your favourite experience if it differs from your first time.

---

Bonus question: If you could be naked in public with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?

I dont have a person in mind, but if it was legal prob with a femdom

prob me naked, I'm a sub and only switch while giving out dares atm. being forced to do stuff or being controlled in person feels nice

Bonus question 2: Would you consider doing something naked in public with me? If yes, where would we go? Would you prefer I to be nude and you to be clothed or vice versa and why?
Not sure about the first 2 parts, if I knew you, maybe as to where, probably somewhere with a low risk like a forest. And I would be naked, same reason as above

I think that was all ^^ hmu if you want to know anything ^^
Old 05-15-2020, 03:46 PM   #3
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Yes! I have had various experiences and it's difficult to say which was the 'first', partly because my memory is bad and partly because it depends what counts as exposed. Does a male changing room count? Hiding in the woods where nobody can see? For your questions, I'm going to answer about one time at a beach, which I think was my first 'proper' experience. There is a picture of it in my profile.

I would say a few, but less than 10. None of them were naked.

Where were you? Was it somewhere where it was legal to be naked in public?
I was on a beach. It is not a nude beach, but I had read online that because it is usually quiet that it is accepted that people will bathe nude there. It is legal to be naked in public in my country, but it's a bit cold and we're all very shy.

Yes, I loved it. Being naked in front of people is a thrill for me. I'm quite shy about my body so my feelings are confused about it. But this was my first time in a setting like this and I knew it would lead to more, so it was very exciting. Also I like being at the beach.

Was it a voluntary nudity?
Yes.

Yes. I prefer hidden and risky nude tasks but I am always interested in hearing about new ideas and challenging myself.

I have been back to the same spot since, and I have also been to nude beaches in Europe which had a lot more people on them.

Were you turned on at all by this experience? If yes, were you visibily aroused?
I don't get 'turned on' by these experiences, it's a different kind of thrill for me. At least, in the moment. Sometimes I get turned on looking back and thinking about the eyes that were on me.

I have been naked in locker rooms, streaking down the street at night, on a fully nude beach, on a balcony. I'm always up for trying new ideas.

My first time on the beach was exciting because it was my first time, like I was leveling up, so that is very special. Being on a full nude beach, surrounded by people for several hours, was a lot of fun too.

I have a female friend who is very cute. It would be fun to try some tasks with her.

Either is good! If she's naked that fulfils one of my fantasies, if I'm naked it fulfils another. Can I say both?

Definitely! I think we have a lot of common interests and I think together we would come up with some great ideas and get up to some crazy things.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 01:50 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

1)Yes many times .

2)The first time I remember I was 11 and streaked down the road where we lived .
3)A few cars went by but that was it .
4)Dont know if it was legal or not .
5)I loved it always have .
6)It was a dare .
If no, why not?
7)Yes I would and I have , cant go to the same spot as its several 1000s of miles away.
8)It was a rush ,cant remember if I was arroused but probably .
9)Yes I have many times . Loved going for naked walks on summer evenings round our local park sadly cant anymore due to failing health .
10)My favourite remains the same to this day which is , being blindfolded , hands tied behind my back and led round a housing estate in broad daylight it was a real rush .
If you answered legal reasons, would you consider a legally nude in public event or space such as a nude beach, pride parade, kink event, or WNBR? If no, why not?
11)If it was legal to be nude in public I would be , it would be a dream come true .
12) To be honest it wouldnt matter who it was .
13) Visa versa , I would love to be the only one naked .
14)Visa versa time and place your choice .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 10:43 PM   #5
fyk
Distinguished Member

Have you ever been naked in public, or at the very least, have you had your private parts exposed in public in some way? This could include simply flashing or even being pansted. Yes

How many people saw you? about 20 Were any of them also naked? no

Where were you? Was it somewhere where it was legal to be naked in public (Nude beach, naked event such as a pride parade or WNBR event)? on a parking along a road

Did you enjoy your experience? Why or why not? Yes

Was it a voluntary nudity? (Was it your choice to be naked or perhaps you are a sub who was ordered to do so, or even more simply someone pantsed or sharked you?) It was for dare from the site

Would you ever go naked in public again? yes
If yes, would you go to the same spot or choose somewhere else? same spot and new ones

Were you turned on at all by this experience? If yes, were you visibily aroused? (Hard nipples, hard cock, puffy vagina etc) I was very aroused but still soft

All of these questions refer to the first time you've ever been naked in public, since then have you done anything more recent? Tell me a little about it. Last time was in thermal bath and the changing room that was full (about 20 persons almost touching each other)

If you've been naked multiple times, tell me a bit about your favourite experience if it differs from your first time. First time was the most exiting

Bonus question: If you could be naked in public with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why? My wife, I hope one day she reveal me that she has the same fetish as me

Would you rather them be naked and you be clothed or vice versa and why? me naked, kind of sub

Bonus question 2: Would you consider doing something naked in public with me? If yes, where would we go? Would you prefer I to be nude and you to be clothed or vice versa and why? No
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 03:52 AM   #6
pman2671

How many people saw you? Were any of them also naked? Ah, lot's, and they were naked too.

Where were you? Was it somewhere where it was legal to be naked in public (Nude beach, naked event such as a pride parade or WNBR event)? a nude beach.

Did you enjoy your experience? Why or why not? Yes I did, it feels pretty liberating to be outside and completely nude and also be okay with other people around seeing you nude.

Was it a voluntary nudity? (Was it your choice to be naked or perhaps you are a sub who was ordered to do so, or even more simply someone pantsed or sharked you?) My choice, I wanted to go to a nude beach.

Would you ever go naked in public again? Yes.
If no, why not? Probably the same spot or another place were it's not illegal.

Were you turned on at all by this experience? If yes, were you visibily aroused? (Hard nipples, hard cock, puffy vagina etc) Yes at times, I got a hard on and had to conceal it by lying on my belly or covering myself partially.

I've been to the same nude beach multiple times as well as one other beach. Also been naked in the forest although I did that in a spot where there were no people.
pman2671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:25 AM   #7
lololo72
Distinguished Member

yes

How many people saw you? Were any of them also naked? A lot, may be more than 10.

It was in public swimming pool when I was a child. I was about to jump into the water and a friend standing behind me suddenly took off my swimsuit and pushed me into the water with a swimsuit at my knees. And no, it wasnt place where it is legal, but I was a child and it was joke. Someone laugh.

I was ashamed but it also excited me to be seen.
No wasnt. You read it.
Yes, of course.
If no, why not?

Somewhere else. I like try something new and push my limits. But accidentaly nudity is good.
Yes, it turned me on, but fortunately not visible.
I was public naked more time - sometimes on nude beach, sometimes in FKK resort, sometimes in BDSM club.
I think in FKK resort in Viena. There you can be naked and around are neked and clothed people too. I strip in my car and go naked only with car key and go aroud river and pass more clothed peple. I was more than 1 km out of my car on both sides of river more than 2 hours.

IF YOU ANSWERED NO:

I dont know.
Both is something exciting.
Both naked in some club.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:27 PM   #8
Magnus_Carter
Account Banned

-Yes

-Probably zero people, and no

-I believe I was behind some houses and near two churches and a security building. One of the window blinds were open, but other than that, I don't think anyone saw. And it wasn't legal, I think.

It was pretty fun, I was biking naked and wish I had gone further.

It was my choice

-Yup definitelly

-Same spot and explore other spots

-Hell yeah lol, public play gives me at least a semi

-I walked 100 steps from my clothes on a trail where I couldn't be seen from behind and even blindfolded myself for a moment.

-I don't think I have a favorite, I just enjoy being naked in public

Would you consider doing something naked in public with me? If yes, where would we go? Would you prefer I to be nude and you to be clothed or vice versa and why?
-Sure, if you're hot. I don't mind if I'm only nude and you're clothed, or we're both nude. A lot of options, public restroom, parking garage, highway, alley, open window, hallway, elevator, etc.

Likes: ABDL, public play/exhibitionism, bathroom use control, piss (including drinking), humiliation, spit, facefucking, oral, and deepthroating, pup play, dares, human furniture, ball busting, roleplay, BDSM
Curious about: Exposure, blackmail, orgasm denial, bondage, fisting, shit, chastity, and impact play
Limits: Family, friends, work, body modification, blood, knives and cuts, illegal, permanent, and anal

Kik: thatblackboin

Last edited by Magnus_Carter; 04-17-2022 at 04:24 PM.
Magnus_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 04:25 PM   #9
rockroller69

Yes

Many, many people. Some were, some not.

The WNBR actually. I did go to a nude beach before that but never saw that many people.

Definitely. I've always been curious about public nudity and the WNBR gave me a legal way to try it out.

Yes

If no, why not?

Yes, I actually have done the WNBR since and would do it again. I want to be able to be more free with public nudity though. Would love to try it somewhere like San Francisco where it's a bit more lax.

Not visibily, no but it was definitely interesting and exciting

Not really no.

n/a

IF YOU ANSWERED NO:

Probably just my girlfriend, she's fun to be naked with

I'd prefer to be naked, CFNM is fun

I don't really know you, sorry

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk