Old 09-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
abosoxfaniam

Default I'm my wife's plaything

So there I am in the bedroom naked and bent over the bed with my hands tied to the bedposts so that I can’t stand up, just the way my wife left me. I hear the door open and some laughing and chatting. My wife comes up the stairs and into the room with three guys. “See? There he is.” She says. She rubs my balls and cock and asks me if I am ready for some fun. She positions herself with her legs spread in front of me. I see her wet pussy and notice she has something in there. She grinds her pussy against my face. I start to lick it and feel something rubbery. She tells me to pull it out. I grab it with my teeth and as she backs away I discover it is a tied up condom full of cum. Not just one, but three. I feel one of the guys stroking my cock. Then I feel him putting a condom on my dick, leaving plenty of room at the tip.
My wife gets up and takes one of the condoms with her. She bites the tip allowing cum to ooze out onto my ass. She then smears her fingers around in the cum and works a couple into my ass. I can hear her moaning a little as she starts to work my butt hole. I peek back to see her with a condom covered dick in her mouth and one of the other guys fucking her from behind. I look back forward and discover a dick in my face. “Suck it” she commands. I start to lick the shaft while she starts pressing on my prostate. He slides his cock further into my mouth. I can feel pre-cum oozing from my cock into the condom.
The guy she has been sucking off slides his dick into my ass. I can feel more cum seeping into my condom. My wife sits on the floor under me and starts playing with my balls while one of the guys licks her pussy. I can’t take it and more. I’m about to burst. My cock starts to stiffen and twitch. She instantly stops and pushed the guy out of my ass. “Ahhhh!” I cry out. Ruined orgasm, I start streaming a cum/pre-cum mixture into my condom. They all rotate around and take on different positions. A different guy starts fucking my ass. My wife moves up in front of me so I can see one guy fucking her ass while she sucks off the other. I can’t take it any more, I erupt hands-free into my condom. That doesn’t stop the guy pounding my ass though.
The guy getting sucked off by my wife grabs her head and starts facefucking her until he pops into his condom. Shortly there after, the guy fucking her ass slows down drastically and moans with delight as he fills his condom. My wife removes both of their condoms and ties a knot in the end of each. She backs her ass up to my face so I could like her ass. There is a mixture of her ass cream and whatever else. I licked it clean. They all moved behind me and cheered on the guy that has been working my ass. In all the excitement, my dick has gotten hard again. The dude pulls out and my wife puts her fist in my ass and starts pushing on my prostate again until I put another load into my condom. The last guy strokes his cock till he cums in the meantime. My wife removes his condom and ties it off like the others.
I’m spent. My wife leaves my full condom in place, but takes the other 3 newly filled ones and the 2 remaining from what I pulled out of her in the beginning and slides them into my gaping ass. “I’ll be back in a couple hours” she says as she walks out the door with her new friends.
The following user says Thank You to abosoxfaniam for this post:
Old 09-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
abosoxfaniam

If you want to hear what happens next, let me know
Old 09-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #3
Bdeups1

Please tell what happens next
Bdeups1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
joyandfun

I would love to hear how this continues.
joyandfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:31 PM   #5
Sissytwat

I want to know, please continue

Pm me if you want to play a game with wagers!
I love putting things in my butt. I will put anything inside!

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83736
Sissytwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:36 PM   #6
abosoxfaniam

About 4 hours has passed since my wife left me here raw with an ass full of loaded condoms. She comes in the door but, yet again, I can tell she is not alone. I hear another female voice and a male voice. They come upstairs and greet me. I have to pee so bad, but I didn’t want to do so in the condom because I don’t know what I will be doing with it later. I tell her and she seems sympathetic. She reaches under and removes my full condom. “pee into this bucket” she tells me as she positions a 5 gallon bucket under me. The release is unbelievable. Such a relief. She takes the condom and places it in a bowl. Her friends are just sitting there groping each other while my wife tends to me. She spits on her hands and starts working a finger into my ass. She grabs one of the condoms and pulls it out. Then the others.

They are a little “dirty” so she sets them in a different bowl. “We need to clean these off” she tells her friend Susan. Susan takes the bowl and pulls up her skirt. She starts peeing all over the condoms in the bowl; rinsing them off. My wife slides a couple fingers back into my ass and pulls them out. “Dirty…. This won’t do” she says. She motions for the guy to come over. She starts sucking his cock a little to get it hard. The next thing I know, I feel his cock slipping into my ass. “Oh God!” I moan. He pumps a few times and then stops. Uncertain of what is happening, I look back. He leans back and looks to the ceiling. All of a sudden, I feel a warm rush flow through my colon. He is pissing in my ass.

He stops short and pulls out. Susan holding the bucket to my ass, my wife tells me to push it out. I’m getting a piss enema. I empty my bowels as directed. He slides his cock back into my ass and repeats the process. My wife slides a couple fingers in my ass and pulls them out. “all clean” she claims. I look back to see Susan sucking the guy’s dick and anything that might have been on it. She positions a clean bowl under my cock. She dumps the contents of all of the condoms into the bowl. The then starts sucking me off. I can hear the other couple fucking back behind me. I explode into her mouth. She lets it drool out into the bowl.

My wife moves around behind me and starts paying with my hole. She straps on her favorite toy and approaches my ass. I feel it sliding in. Susan is bent over next to me rubbing my balls. My wife pounds faster and harder. I start to gape and my dick starts to drip into the bowl. She yanks out and Susan shoves her entire fist in my ass. She starts fisting me hard and fast. All the way in, all the way out. I am sooo loose and my dick is steady dripping. She has a rhythm going pounding my ass with her fist when all of a sudden I get the shock of a size change. The guy had taken her place mid-fistfuck. Holy shit! Its so big. My wife is back to sucking my dick again. The guy is fisting my ass and fucking Susan’s at the same time. I explode again. She spits it into the bowl. The guy stops fisting me as he is blowing his load into Susan’s ass. I collapse to the ground. My wife takes the bowl and positions it under Susan. She pushes the guy’s load out into the bowl with all the other loads. My wife looks at me and smiles as she pulls 3 more full condoms out of her pussy. She bites the end and adds the content to the bowl.

She unties me and hands me the bowl. “Drink it.” She commands. I take a deep breath and start chugging. I start to choke and puke it all back into the bowl. “Try again” she says. I try again, but I can’t do it. Susan grabs my super-sensitive cock and says “if you don’t drink it, its going to keep jerking you till you do.” Flinching with every stroke, I start chugging again. I get it all down. The guy is so excited by this that his cock has been getting hard again during this process. They lead me to the tub where they take my head and shove it onto his cock. They all grab my head and force his cock down my throat. I start puking up all that cum all over myself and his cock. He doesn’t stop till he is about to pop. He shoves my head all the way down on his shaft and he dumps his load down my throat. When he is done, I gasp for breath and I look up to see them all looking at me with smiles on their faces. As I sit in a tub full of cum and a little puke, my wife says to me “clean this up” and they walk out.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #7
Bdeups1

More please, love it
Bdeups1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:29 PM   #8
YoungVirgin

THIS IS AMAZing! Please more!!!!

Toys: 3 plugs (small, medium, large), small vibe, dildo

Goal: Ass fisting

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
YoungVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, condom, cum, slave