Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2017, 02:20 AM   #1
call me sir

Default sleepover games.

Samantha- 16 years old blond hair, brown eyes, 160 cm’s tall, C cup breasts, older sister of Tanya.

Tanya- 14 year’s old Blond hair, blue eyes, 155 cm’s tall A cup breasts, petite skinny body, younger sister of Samantha.

Tailor-, 14 years old, red hair blue eyes, A cup breasts, 150 cm’s tall skinny, best friend of Tanya and friend of Samantha.

“Come on Tailor it’s your turn, ether have a drink of the wine or roll the dice” Samantha said as the girls sat by the fire waiting for Tailor’s reaction.

With pier pressure Taylor was persuaded to join in the game not knowing the other two girls wanted to get her drunk for the first time and have some fun with her.

Tonight Tailor was drinking for the first time and after a couple of drinks she was feeling a little light headed and, not like Samantha and Tanya who has tried alcohol a few times before.

“Come on you know the game rules” Samantha said pointing to a sheet of paper with the rules of the game written on it and started to read them out aloud.

Rule one- everyone at the sleepover must play poker for the full sleepover.
Rule two- the looser with the lowest hand at each game must have a drink of wine or roll the dices.
Rule three- there are two dice, the first dice are.

1. Do ten star jumps.
2. Go outside for ten minutes with hands tied behind back.
3. Get ten spanks from each player.
4. Do something of the winner (highest hand) choice.
5. Put on a balaclava and blindfold to hide your face so you can’t see and stand in front of the laptop webcam for two minutes while the others Skype someone of their choice.
6. The winner may change the dice activity of one dice.

Dice two. This dice was how much someone wears.

1. Fully dressed.
2. Topless.
3. Bottomless.
4. Bra and panties only.
5. Panties only.
6. Completely naked.

Rule for not completing the task is to be stripped naked, hands tied and taken for a walk down the other side of the farm to where Samantha and Tania’s brother and his friend are camping in tents and give them a slave for one hour.

Tailor already had a couple of wines but cringed in embarrassment of having to be seen naked and a slave by some boys so the choice was made easier for her so she picked up the dice and rolled the first one.

To be continued if I get good feedback.
call me sir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to call me sir for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk