Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #1
KitiKat

Wink Outdoor Adventure Dice Dare!

Well well well, You must like Exhibitionism to have ended up here. Dont worry, I dont judge. Anyone that might see you during this dare, might, however. But who cares! This dare may include Anal, Crossdressing, and Pain depending on your rolls. If your roll is against your limits, feel free to reroll. Also, youll probably wanna do this at night! And without further ado, lets get onto the dare!

First things first, Collect the following items:
-Anal toy
-A light of some sort (Your phone works fine)
-A spare set of clothes (preferably revealing, like lingerie or slutty like stilletos)
-A bra and pair of panties under whatever clothes youre wearing (Regardless of your sex)
-Something to take pictures on (Phone works fine, again)
-A few rubber bands.
-A bottle or 2 of water, drink a bit between rolls.
-Keys to your house!
-A small towel and some wet wipes if you hate getting messy (Like me!)

Done collecting the things you need? Perfect. Lets find out what youre leaving the house wearing! (Feel free to put the things you are bringing into a backpack or other type of bag!)
Spoiler:
1- Whatever you wore today!
2-Something from your dirty clothes/laundry.
3-Bra and panties only.
4-Walk outside naked and put your spare clothes on outside. Bra and panties included!
5- Same as 4, but get dressed at least a minute from your house.
6- Wear a long top with nothing but your bra and panties underneath, a sweater or long sleeve shirt works.

Done, you dirty slut? Great, time to start on a walk!
Spoiler:
1.- Walk at least 5 minutes from your house.
2- Walk to the nearest park or landmark from your house.
3- Walk at least 10 minutes from your house, preferably somewhere with a bench or a park
4- Walk to a park or other dark place
5- Walk for at least 5 minutes, stopping under a streetlight
6- Walk for 10 minutes, and stop somewhere with heavy bush coverage

Nice to stretch put your legs, I'm sure. You'll need it for whats coming down the road! Lets get you worked up a bit!
Spoiler:
1- Edge once
2- Edge twice, a minute between each edge
3- Edge three times, smacking your balls/lips 30 times between each edge
4- Edge four times, Walking at least 50 feet between each edge
5- Edge five times, with something up your ass during each.
6- Edge once, and snap your balls/clit with a rubber band at least 20 times after your edge

Feeling a little turned on? That's good, just what We need. Take off 1 piece of clothing, your choice! Don't worry, you'll get it back... maybe.
Spoiler:
1- Take your anal toy, suck on it to get it nice and wet, and roughly shove it up your ass. Slowly pull it out and repeat this 10 times. Quickly pull it out afterwards
2- Put on your sluttiest piece of clothing you have, replacing whatever may be in its spot at the moment. Edge once more
3- Spank your ass and balls/clit 30 times, alternating between them each spank
4- Take your anal toy, and spit on it. Slowly inch it into your ass, and then quickly pull it out. Repeat this 10 times
5- Strip down completely, and edge once. Stay that way, and do your next roll.
6- Spank your ass 10 times, then balls/clit 10 times, then dick/lips 10 times, then back to your ass for 20.

Hopefully whatever you did, your heartrate climbed a bit! That was my goal. Lets get a bit of excercise in here, Not clothed of course!
Get anything you might be wearing off!
5. Some Movement! Roll twice and do both
Spoiler:
1- 30 Squats, hold each for at least 2 seconds.
2- 40 Jumping Jacks, letting your parts bounce about!
3- Get on the ground and Lets see 20 push ups.
4- Plank for 35 seconds
5- 20 situps, hold each for one minute
6- Hold a squat as long as you can. Repeat 10 times, with a 10 second rest each time.

A little more action is called for. Lets do something!
Spoiler:
1- Take your anal toy, suck on it to get it nice and wet, and roughly shove it up your ass. Slowly pull it out and repeat this 10 times. Quickly pull it out afterwards
2- Put on your sluttiest piece of clothing you have, replacing whatever may be in its spot at the moment. Edge once more
4- Take your anal toy, and spit on it. Slowly inch it into your ass, and then quickly pull it out. Repeat this 10 times
6- Spank your ass 10 times, then balls/clit 10 times, then dick/lips 10 times, then back to your ass for 20.

Whew! I'm getting tired just watching you! Lets take a quick break. Mind doing some modeling? (Skip this if pictures are against your limits!)
Spoiler:
1- Take three pictures of yourself, with your genitals in the pictures. Face not shown!
2- Take 2 pictures of yourself, With your chest in the pictures, face is optional!
3- Take 5 pictures of yourself. Just make sure your face is visible in your pictures!
4- Take three pictures of your ass. One with it empty, one with your fingers inserted, one with the toy in.
5- Choose any 2 above and do both!
6- Make a video of yourself masturbating to edge, Don't hold in your moans!

Keep whatever you made for at least a week on your phone/camera! And feel free to send me whatever you have! (Over PM's)

Put your top back on, with some panties. Drink some water and cool off a bit, especially if you live in a hot climate like Arizona. Pour a bit of water over each of your nipples, hopefully your shirt isn't too thin! Take at least 3 or four minutes before resuming!

Grab your dildo, and coat it in your saliva. Deepthroat it, gag on it. just make sure its properly lubricated!
Spoiler:
1- Slide it into your ass, and start to deeply fuck yourself. 200 strokes, deep and slow.
2- Shove it in, dont be gentle! 100 Deep and quick strokes.
3- Lucked out, slowly put it halfway in, pull it mostly out and back in again. 150 moderate strokes
4- Most of the way in, all the way out, 150 strokes!
5- 300 deep and fast strokes.
6- 400 strokes, most of the way in, most of the way out, moderate speed

One more thing before you start heading home, little one! Lets get you properly horny for the walk home!
10. More Edges!
Spoiler:
1- Edge once, very slowly.
2- Edge twice, 2 minutes between each edge
3- Edge three times, smacking your balls/lips 40 times between each edge
4- Edge four times, Walking at least 30 feet between each edge
5- Edge five times, with something up your ass during each.
6- Edge once, and snap your balls/clit with a rubber band at least 25 times after your edge

That should just about do it. Start heading home, but wait! What will you wear for the walk back? You clearly cant wear whatever you like! Change and walk home wearing:
Spoiler:
Even- Whatever bottoms you want, no panties, and your toy in your ass. A bra on top.
Odd- Thinnest top with you, no bra. Panties under your shirt

Right outside your house! But you're not off the hook yet! Lets get a little more action for tonight!
Spoiler:
1- Slide it into your ass, and start to deeply fuck yourself. 200 strokes, deep and slow.
3- Lucked out, slowly put it halfway in, pull it mostly out and back in again. 150 moderate strokes
4- Most of the way in, all the way out, 150 strokes!

So close, dont give up yet!
Spoiler:
Even- Just Edge once!
Odd- Strip down completely, unlock your house, and throw everything inside except your die. Close your eyes and toss your keys into your yard. Edge once and start go the next Section.

14. Earn your way back into your house!
Last Section, lets do it! You (Might) get to cum even! Roll twice!
Spoiler:

1- Slowly masturbate yourself to orgasm. Keep stroking for 2 minutes after you cum, then smack you balls hard 5 times.
2- Bring yourself to orgasm as quickly as you can, and spank your ass as many seconds as it took you to reach that point.
3- Cum however you like, little one!
4- Stick your toy back in your ass! Rub one out, and ruin it!
5- Stick your toy back in your ass! Edge twice, then cum all over your face!
6- Stick your toy into your mouth, and masturbate. When you are about to cum, pull it out, put it in your ass, pull it out again, cum on it, and lick it off!
Go find your keys, and let yourself back in!

If you cum before you're allowed or Skipped any section, Roll here:

Spoiler:
1- 1000 deep, hard strokes in your ass from your toy, minimal lube. Must do this with a blindfold on in broad daylight in front of a window
2- Ask someone who completed this dare for a punishment
3- No cumming for 3 weeks, Do this dare once a week!
4- Take all the pictures from roll 7 and print them off, now leave them around your neighborhood in random locations.
5- Punch your balls-/pussy until they are noticeably red. Now rub some toothpaste/hotsauce on them and let those work their magic. Repeat this 3 times in 3 hours.
6- Redo this dare for 3 nights in the next week. Leave a report of each time!

Congratulations, you made it! Feel free to write us a review down in the thread, I would love to hear everyone's experiences with this! It took a while to write this, and Ill definitely end up doing this myself, and write a blog post about it! Anyways, thank you for giving this dare a chance! Have an amazing rest of your night, and sleep well!

My likes, dislikes, and limits:

KitiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to KitiKat for this post:
Old 08-23-2018, 07:09 AM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I will be trying this.

But I won't be cumming since I'm in a chastity device. My keyholder might take it off so I can do the edging if required, but I doubt he'd allow me to cum.

I'll let you know when I try it.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #3
KitiKat

Could someone please move this thread to the dice dares section? thank you!

Old 08-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #4
Smsmsw7

Awesome tread, love to try it...

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #5
Smsmsw7

Awesome challenge, would love to try it!

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:10 AM   #6
KitiKat

Nobody has tried this yet? What a shame :/

Old 08-27-2018, 02:43 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitiKat View Post
Nobody has tried this yet? What a shame :/
mini heat wave starting here today. Will try it.

but I need a substitute on the last step. Keyholder will let me out of the chastity device so I can do the edging but he won't let me cum on the second part of step 14. He actually would just prefer me to use the dildo instead of edging, but he said the teasing will do me good.

Do you have a substitute for me on the cumming in 14 and I'll try in the next couple days

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-27-2018, 03:46 PM   #8
KitiKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
mini heat wave starting here today. Will try it.

but I need a substitute on the last step. Keyholder will let me out of the chastity device so I can do the edging but he won't let me cum on the second part of step 14. He actually would just prefer me to use the dildo instead of edging, but he said the teasing will do me good.

Do you have a substitute for me on the cumming in 14 and I'll try in the next couple days
Repeat Roll 12 in place for 14, and when you get inside, edge as many times as minutes it takes to write your report. These edges must be done within 24 hours of finishing the dare. Have a fun night!

Old 08-27-2018, 03:47 PM   #9
KitiKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
I was tempted, but can’t leave the house naked, it would have to be further down the road.
Feel free to reroll (: Nobody is gonna judge you, especially when some people got to leave completely clothed.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:47 PM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Repeat Roll 12 in place for 14, and when you get inside, edge as many times as minutes it takes to write your report. These edges must be done within 24 hours of finishing the dare. Have a fun night!
Ok. It's on for tomorrow night.

KitiKat, my keyholder would like to let you have the option to roll (or choose as he suggested) all of my rolls. You have about 24 hours from now before I will roll for myself if I don't have your choices. You can PM me or post here, your choice. Or I will just default to rolling on my own.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2018, 02:18 PM   #11
KitiKat

Quote:
Ok. It's on for tomorrow night.

KitiKat, my keyholder would like to let you have the option to roll (or choose as he suggested) all of my rolls. You have about 24 hours from now before I will roll for myself if I don't have your choices. You can PM me or post here, your choice. Or I will just default to rolling on my own.
Nah, I would much rather you or your keyholder roll for yourselves. I'm too nice when I choose.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:21 PM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Nah, I would much rather you or your keyholder roll for yourselves. I'm too nice when I choose.
I think he was hoping for the opposite if you chose. But he said if you don't choose I will do random. So I'll be drawing shortly so I know what I have to do.

It is so hot and humid out today too! Good night for no clothes at least

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #13
Winforce

I think I'm going to do this dare at this Weekend!

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles
Winforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:43 AM   #14
KitiKat

Quote:
I think he was hoping for the opposite if you chose. But he said if you don't choose I will do random. So I'll be drawing shortly so I know what I have to do.

It is so hot and humid out today too! Good night for no clothes at least
Hope you end up having fun! Look forward to your report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winforce View Post
I think I'm going to do this dare at this Weekend!
Let us know how it goes (:

Old 08-29-2018, 05:19 AM   #15
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ok, I completed the dare.

As KitiKat gave me the option on the second part of 14, I repeated section 12. This was because my keyholder would not allow me to cum but did allow me to be out of the cage to do the edging required.

So below are my rolls for each section

Done collecting the things you need? Perfect. Lets find out what youre leaving the house wearing! (Feel free to put the things you are bringing into a backpack or other type of bag!)
2-Something from your dirty clothes/laundry.
This didn’t start out the best for me. I did laundry earlier. Did towels. Dark stuff and light stuff. Only thing I didn’t do was whites. Since I’m made to wear diapers, my hamper had socks and some tshirts in it basically. I chose the longest tshirt I could find and a pair of socks that I didn’t care would probably be trash when I got back.

Done, you dirty slut? Great, time to start on a walk!
4- Walk to a park or other dark place
Well, I went when it was dark enough to not be seen when walking down the street. That is unless a car came by. And both times that happened I hid when a car was coming by. Probably about a 7-8 minute walk.

Nice to stretch put your legs, I'm sure. You'll need it for whats coming down the road! Lets get you worked up a bit!
4- Edge four times, Walking at least 50 feet between each edge
Well, since I spent most of the time locked in a chastity device, it is rather nice to be able to stroke. But I already knew I wouldn’t be allowed to cum, so this was actually not so fun.

Feeling a little turned on? That's good, just what We need. Take off 1 piece of clothing, your choice! Don't worry, you'll get it back... maybe.
Well my choice of clothes to take off was socks or tshirt, so I opted to remove the socks so I still had a little coverage. And then proceed with my dildo. I do wish I had lube though, other than spit that is. But not the first time I’ve used spit for lube.

Hopefully whatever you did, your heartrate climbed a bit! That was my goal. Lets get a bit of excercise in here, Not clothed of course!
Get anything you might be wearing off!
5. Some Movement! Roll twice and do both
3- Get on the ground and Lets see 20 push ups.
5- 20 situps, hold each for one minute
Well, now my tshirt was off too… Honestly, I’m not sure the roll could be worst. I suck at fucking push ups. That took forever. And then situps are easy to do, but hold each for a minute meant I was doing that for fucking 20 minutes! All while out here completely naked.

A little more action is called for. Lets do something!
6- Spank your ass 10 times, then balls/clit 10 times, then dick/lips 10 times, then back to your ass for 20
Ouch! All I can say is when my keyholder has me hit my own balls for his amusement, he is never happy if I don’t hit them hard enough. So my balls, dick and ass all got hit as hard as I could for these just as if he was watching, so I felt all of them.

Whew! I'm getting tired just watching you! Lets take a quick break. Mind doing some modeling? (Skip this if pictures are against your limits!)
6- Make a video of yourself masturbating to edge, Don't hold in your moans!
Keep whatever you made for at least a week on your phone/camera! And feel free to send me whatever you have! (Over PM's)
Another edge when I was so horny already. And I knew my keyholder was going to ask for this. Now there is a video of me naked and edging ever so close to cumming on my phone. I don't usually keep any x-rated pics on my phone, especially of me!

Put your top back on, with some panties. Drink some water and cool off a bit, especially if you live in a hot climate like Arizona. Pour a bit of water over each of your nipples, hopefully your shirt isn't too thin! Take at least 3 or four minutes before resuming!
Was happy to put the shirt back on along with panties. A short break was fine too.

Grab your dildo, and coat it in your saliva. Deepthroat it, gag on it. just make sure its properly lubricated!
Well, at this point my dildo already was ripe having been up my ass as I deepthroated it and lubed it up. And my ass really wished for more lube than just some saliva for 300 thrusts! But I did finally finish 300 deep thrusts that went all the way in and at a rather fast pace.

One more thing before you start heading home, little one! Lets get you properly horny for the walk home!
10. More Edges!
3- Edge three times, smacking your balls/lips 40 times between each edge
I edged 3 more times. Each time followed by 40 hard smacks to my balls. The only nice thing about the smacks is it really got rid of that desire to shoot my load. But when you hit yourself so hard you almost fall to your knees, it is a bit hard. But 3 edges and 120 smacks in total completed.

That should just about do it. Start heading home, but wait! What will you wear for the walk back? You clearly cant wear whatever you like! Change and walk home wearing:
Even- Whatever bottoms you want, no panties, and your toy in your ass. A bra on top.
At this point, I almost called it quits. I had no other bottoms and the panties were a no go based on the option. So the only bottoms I had to choose from were the socks. And the op was a bra as per the choice. So I went back in socks, bra and holding a dildo up my ass. It was so fucking humiliating and I did rush into a driveway to hide behind a car once. I would have preferred to just be naked. The bra just emphasized how ridiculous I looked and the dildo being held in my ass, well….

Right outside your house! But you're not off the hook yet! Lets get a little more action for tonight!
Back at the house I was thinking at least I didn’t leave the outside lights on! 100 more thrusts with my dildo with nothing but spit for lube. My hole already was sore from the other thrusts as just lubing it once with spit and thrusting 300 times leaves a sore hole. But lube up my dirty dildo again and then proceed to abuse my hole with 100 more thrusts. This time I pounded it in as hard and fast I could to keep with the task of not being gentle. My was definitely sore at this point. Started remembering doing anal hell dare lol

So close, dont give up yet!
Odd- Strip down completely, unlock your house, and throw everything inside except your die. Close your eyes and toss your keys into your yard. Edge once and start go the next Section.
In front of the door, took off the little bit I was wearing and everything went inside.
At this point, I think the point was to go find the key after I was done, so I locked the door as well. The only thing I kept out was the dildo and my phone. Everything else I was wearing and the backpack with the other stuff all went inside. I did as I had done once before, while facing the house, I closed my eyes and turned around 3 times. While I think I was facing straight to the house like I started I through the key over my shoulder. I listened carefully to make sure it didn’t sound like it hit the driveway or the road. Didn’t hear anything, so it must be in the grass somewhere. Then turned around 3 more times with my eyes still shut.
Then one more edge as I’m not horny enough yet.

14. Earn your way back into your house!
Last Section, lets do it! You (Might) get to cum even! Roll twice!
I had rolled everything before going. And I guess I screwed up as I thought all I needed was the dildo. But I guess I needed the slutty clothing still. Ooops. So I did another last minute roll using my phone using the random site.
Well, I was already naked. And already beyond horny enough, but one got one more edge out. It was getting very difficult not to shoot my load. I knew I’d have the punishment roll on this dare if I did though. But worse, my keyholder would have a punishment that would far exceed whatever that roll might be, so I edged as close to that point as I could get.

KitiKat had me substitute the second roll under 14 with a second roll of number 12 since my keyholder would not allow me to cum for this dare.
I really wasn’t to happy with this roll. But at least it was moderate speedo. At this put I would have really liked some lube too. But I was also really glad I didn’t leave the outside lights on! I did 400 moderate, maybe a bit slow as my hole was feeling that dildo go in and out. I did stop twice to suck on the dildo and wet it down again.

If you cum before you're allowed or Skipped any section, Roll here:
I completed all, so no roll. I did make the mistake on 14 when I had put the slutty clothes in the house and didn’t have them available for my first roll. But I did roll again. If you think that I deserve the punishment from this section, I will roll for it.

So after the last step, I had the fun of trying to find the house key in the lawn. While do that, I had mixed feelings of whether I wish I had left the outside lights on. Although I would have been way to spotlighted. I thought about using the phone. But one, I thought that would be like cheating. And two, that phone light moving across the lawn also would catch some attention. So it was just by feel. I actually grabbed a couple small stones to do some tests to try and judge how far it may have gone. Obviously I didn’t have the weight down right and it was really a guess. And with my eyes shut and have turned, I really couldn’t even say for sure the exact direction it went in. That was why the last time I was told to do it, I had to turn 3 more times with my eyes closed still, and I repeated that for this dare. I can tell you I spent about 3 hours naked and on my hands and knees looking for the key before I got in the house! The key was not thrown straight and I of course spent most of my time going straight out and then slowly spread out. And of course, had to run to the side of the house every time a car came down the road. I did have the option of grabbing the phone, but I think a neighbor might see that and that could have created some undo interest. I thought about the 3 people with keys to my house. My parents. Nope, not with me naked with nothing but a dildo. My keyholder. Not now, he’d be pissed for me calling at the time and waking him up and will tell me to keep looking and tell me to call after sunrise if I still didn’t find it. Then I had a neighbor a few houses down that was a good friend. He knew I’ve done stupid dare before, but I wasn’t ready to give in and kept going until I eventually found the key much farther to the side than I expected.

KitiKat had given me this instruction as a substitute for the second part of 14 because my keyholder wasn’t allowing me to cum as I said:

So I was so tired after finally finding the key last night, I went to bed. I have just spend 39 minutes editing this post for you. I have no idea if I can manage to get 39 edges in today or not, but I’ll be trying. If I fail on my edges, I’ll PM KitiKat for punishment on that.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 08-29-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, exhibition, humiliation, public, streaking