Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
Catjuice

Stop Catjuice: Race to the finish!

Hello.

So I was thinking, how can I make my dare experience as a long (non-user) lurker, even kinkier. So I came up with the following idea.

tl;dr: First poster gives random number and dare. Other posters give me dare, say how many points the dare is worth, I report back, poster decides if I get the points, otherwise punishment and deducted points. Can't do anything except these dares until I reach the number.

The first poster gives me a random number and a dare. Those are the points I have to gather in order to win. Then, the following posters give me a dare, and say how many points it's worth. I will do the dare, report back, and wait for your judgement if I did the dare correctly, or partially correctly. Then I get (part of) the points, but if I don't like what I did, I deserve a punishment, and ofcourse, a punishment is worth nothing! And that isn't all, if I fail, you may also deduct points, and give me a punishment at the same time.

Dares will be the only sexual 'pleasure' I will have, until I reach the total score.

I am already regretting this. Let's do it. (Don't forget that I must be able to complete the race, I will do more races if I complete this one, so keep the number of points reasonable!)

(have to create something fancy to show my points later. For now, this will do)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, long, punishment, race