Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-22-2015, 06:42 AM   #1
Wing

Post Piss Punishment

Okay, so here is a piss play punishment.
It comes with a harsher/harder version at the bottom. I'd be grateful for a report of this to see how it is. Though, I have to do it later myself.

Lots of water should be drank and the slave should not pee for the time preceding this dare. It should only be done when bursting.
The slave should be dressed in only panties and perhaps accessories such as a collar. A bucket or something akin to one is needed, it must be big enough that the slaves face can fit in.
Then have them stand and pee into the bucket, keepin the panties on.
They should get down on all fours to the bucket once finished peeing and dunk their face in, holding their breath whilst doing so.
Each dunk should last at least 10 seconds. After several dunkings (roll the 3 dice or choose yourself) they can stop.
Stuff the piss soaked panties in their mouth completely and keep them in using anything You want.
They should edge 5 times before removing panties and attaching a clamp of some form to their tongue.
Here they should edge again drooling into the piss.
Try to see if they can pee again, if not it doesn't matter.
Do the dunkings as earlier, perhaps changing the amount.
Then add an extra dunking, they must go in for as long as they can hold their breath, so that they come up panting.
Then should the recieve a swirly and say 'Thank You for the treatment I deserve and using the toilet to cleanse this filthy slut.' out load.
When they're done they should attempt to drink 4 sips of the piss.
If they cannot then they must beg for a futher punishment.
Or
They can bulldog clamp their nipples and kneel on rice repeating 'Sorry that this slut is a pathetic failure' for 10 minutes. Any activity after this should be done crawling if possible. The piss should then be used to wash them down.

For the slightly harsher version of this:
It should be done exactly the same, but the bucket should have a handle and be made to rest from the labia/balls. After each piss the slave should stand for 5 minutes. Nipple clamps should be attached here, and perhaps toothpaste rubbed onto their genitalia. Each dunk should last at least 16 seconds and the edges should be doubled. The slave should also spit it the piss to ensure a good mix.

As an extra harsh punishment:
They can re-attach all the clamps and piss, dunk the panties in the piss, lay down rice and stand on it for at least 5 minutes, replacing the panties in their mouth whilst repeating, 'This slut is a useless pathetic failure.' around the panties. They should slap themself in the face several times and use the piss to wash themself, keeping their mouth open during this time.
After it is done they should then request further punishment for being a disgusting and useless worm.

If they succeeded then the punishment is over.

My Measurements:
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 58kg
  • Boobs: 30C
  • Waist: 25 1/2" (23" when sucked in)

I physically cannot orgasm.

My Least Favourite PM Dares: Fatty, Impression.

PLEASE MOCK MY SAGGY UDDERS

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
My PM Dares

BDSM Test Results
Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wing for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hard, long, pain, piss, punishment