Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-19-2018, 03:26 PM   #16
bg23

Would you rather wait on, and serve a group of people wearing nothing but an apron, or be bound naked, and used as the table?
I'd rather wait on. The idea of waiting on and serving them when I'm vulnerable and exposed would be so embarrassing and hot.

Would you rather be bound naked in front of a group, as a machine brings you to orgasm, or have to bring yourself to orgasm in front of them?
The idea of being exposed, bound and vulnerable sounds very hot here.

You’re about to be stripped, bound, and inspected. Would you rather it be by the same, or opposite sex?
The same sex as it would be more degrading.

LIKES: Photos, exposure/showing off, pain, nipple pain, orgasm control, degradation/humiliation.

DISLIKES: Messy, CBT, soft anal.

LIMITS: Very messy, medium/hard anal, hard CBT, friends/family/social, public, poo, blood, extreme pain, wedgies.
bg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #17
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Would you rather wait on, and serve a group of people wearing nothing but an apron, or be bound naked, and used as the table?
I would serve the group. Holding a table position doesn't sound like fun heh :P

Would you rather be bound naked in front of a group, as a machine brings you to orgasm, or have to bring yourself to orgasm in front of them?
I would choose the machine. I feel like it would be less embarrassing and more arousing to have it be forced to orgasm then if I brought myself there.

You’re about to be stripped, bound, and inspected. Would you rather it be by the same, or opposite sex?
Same-sex, but it really is just a coin flip. Being inspected by a man would also be fun

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:29 PM   #18
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
If you had to pick between these scenarios, which would you choose?

Would you rather wait on, and serve a group of people wearing nothing but an apron, or be bound naked, and used as the table?I would rather be bound naked and used as a table as I prefer objectification really and that would be a fun experience.

Would you rather be bound naked in front of a group, as a machine brings you to orgasm, or have to bring yourself to orgasm in front of them?Bring myself to one in front of them. I am really not a fast orgasmer in most cases so people would leave before I got there.

Bonuse points for explaining why.
Same sex as I just prefer the same sex.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:32 PM   #19
Vaylex

hardest choice of the 3. while it'd probably be pretty uncomfortable, being bound and used is too much of a turn on. Maybe throw in a couple toys and punish me if I cum.

Bound and machine because I want to have a machine ruthlessly force me to cum... and cum and cum and cum until my balls are empty

opposite, I've been naughty
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:59 PM   #20
Kinky Lilly

]If you had to pick between these scenarios, which would you choose?

Bonuse points for explaining why.
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #21
boimilk

Being used as table sounds very erotic and a good opportunity for mild teasing, which I quite enjoy!

Humiliation and exhibitionism are definitely some of my strongest kinks, so this is the easiest scenario to pick! Definitely a scenario I'd love to experience, too!

Can I say both? I don't have a preference. :b
Old 10-04-2018, 02:06 AM   #22
-misti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
Naked and used as a table. Actually, both of these scenarios sound fun to me, but the objectification of being an inanimate object just there for someone else's use is something I have wanted to experience for some time.

I think have to bring myself to orgasm. If I was female, I would probably choose the machine as it would add humiliation knowing I had no control.
However, masturbating in front of strangers, knowing 'it' will look tiny the moment I cum in front of them would be super embarrassing.

Either, honestly have no preference on this. Unless I can choose both?
Old 10-04-2018, 02:18 AM   #23
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

Am I allowed to choose both? Both sound very hot. Just the apron and having to serve would be embarrassing for wearing so little, but being the table is to be treated as less than human which is even more humiliating.

Definitely the machine, less control over when it will be or how big an orgasm it will be.

A mixture? The same sex would be comparing you to themselve so would be harsher but the opposite sex will just be commenting on what they see
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:17 AM   #24
helliswhatyoumake

Serve in the apron, as I would have more freedom to move around a a little more dignity wearing the apron

I think u would do it myself, siliar to the first where I think it would be easier and leave me
With a tad more dignity

Same I would have to say as it turns me on more for a make to be in charge of me
Old 10-10-2018, 07:40 PM   #25
SLPrince

Serve a group of people wearing nothing but an apron... Little bit less exposure and something to do instead of just thinking about it the whole time.

Be bound naked in front of a group, as a machine brings you to orgasm, because I don't think i'd ever be able to make myself orgasm in front of a group of people like that.

Same sex...less embarrassing.

Kik: sweetestlittleprince

Spanking, Wedgies, Undergarment control, Teasing, Bladder holding, Edging, Private Humiliation, Semi-public embarrassment

Limits:

Long-term Denial, Heavy spanking (leaves marks), Public, Family, Face
SLPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #26
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Would you rather wait on, and serve a group of people wearing nothing but an apron, or be bound naked, and used as the table?I wouldn't be able to stay still for so long.

Would you rather be bound naked in front of a group, as a machine brings you to orgasm, or have to bring yourself to orgasm in front of them? I love the idea of being helpless as a machine brings me to orgasm.

You’re about to be stripped, bound, and inspected. Would you rather it be by the same, or opposite sex?Feels sexier.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:47 PM   #27
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Serve, so I can see their expressions.

Depends on my mood, I guess. Having to bring myself would be more humiliating, but having a machine do it would allow me to "let go" and just enjoy the ride.

No preference. I am an equal opportunity slut.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #28
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Server - I would get restless as a table

Machine - I wouldn't be able to resist that. I would probably be bratty otherwise.

Same - I say bi, but I greatly prefer women

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:58 PM   #29
Jesse153087

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post

I don't think I will enjoy forniphilia.

Machine. That way, I can at least enjoy myself without having to do much about it, haha

I'd rather be inspected by a female. Maybe because I'm straight or maybe because it would be less of an issue explaining the rection?
I guess I'll request the dare from you
Have Skype too live:jessenames153087 . send yours and I'll add if u are legit and all. Ot send direct messages. My Likes: exposure, light humiliation, online m slut,dice dares, joi, CEi, bondage, new to, but liking toy play, anal play and curious about exploring more. Wanna try gaping.

Dislikes: obvious bruises I cant cover, written tasks, corporal

Limits: ageplay, bloodplay, sissy play, CDing, animal play, needle,
Jesse153087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:46 AM   #30
RobinRed

Quote:
This is tricky, cos I'm not a big fan of domestic service, but I guess serving it would be less boring than being the table....on the other hand, a naked table...hmmm... on balance, I'd be the table because I don't have much experience of bondage or objectification -so that would be a newer experience, even if it turned out to be boring.

Quote:
Ok - so after having pondered my first answer a bit, this one is easier - I'd like to be bound naked and be made to cum by a machine as I've never done ANYTHING like that before - I've made myself cum in front of someone before, so the machine option would be the newest (and so the most appealing) experience.

Quote:
Wow -this is tricky - because now that I'm thinking about NEW experiences, being stripped and inspected by a guy would definitely be more "new", and more humiliating than the same being done by a girl - BUT I'm more sexually attracted to girls than to guys....If I had to pick - I'd pick opposite sex, but if I could offer an alternative I'd say - by a group comprised of both!!

m/37/uk : [Bi, because a girl told me so.]

:Humiliation, diapers, edging, anal, webcam (did I mention I was hot?)
:Face (at first) illegal, friends, permanent

My PM Dares List

Denied by girls

https://dirtycode.io/9J7D4
RobinRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk