Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-11-2018, 12:36 PM   #31
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Would you rather wait on, and serve a group of people wearing nothing but an apron, or be bound naked, and used as the table?

I would rather wait on and serve people in naught but an apron. I am getting older now and I've never been terribly supple. I suspect that being a table would lead to lasting issues physically afterward and so, boringly and logically, I would rather be humiliated for a brief while with gossip than deal with joint issues. To be frank, I don't know that many people into kink, so it is likely that anyone I would serve (assuming they are consenting) would not even be people I know or be likely to meet again, further increasing the chances of choosing that option.

Furthermore, I would likely make a decent server anyway. So being naked, if they're okay with it, but for an apron would key into my kinks more than being a table too. All round, it's just the more logical decision.

Would you rather be bound naked in front of a group, as a machine brings you to orgasm, or have to bring yourself to orgasm in front of them?

This is based purely on fantasy as there's not much logic that can be applied here. I would prefer to be brought to orgasm by a machine because I love the idea of giving up control like that. Also, it touches on mind alteration and messing with perceptions. It is the more subversive of the two and being in public would be the kind of mood killer that would render me doing it pointless.

Once again, I assume the watchers would be consenting. One can't just expose oneself in public and expect no consequences and nor should we. So another reason this is based purely on fantasy, it would be entirely unrealistic to consider it any other way.

You’re about to be stripped, bound, and inspected. Would you rather it be by the same, or opposite sex?

Oh, female, so opposite sex. No offence, I can't imagine it with a man. Mind you, assuming they are consenting, I guess the point is that I would have no control. In that case, either. It's not about my needs or wants, it's about being controlled and humiliated. Either sex would be perfectly capable of doing that and I would be equally humiliated. I may prefer female for my own enjoyment but that could be neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things.

Good thread, thank you.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk