Old 08-10-2015, 01:43 PM   #16
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I like the story very much so far
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:58 AM   #17
TorD180

Default Chapter 7: Movie Time

Sorry everyone for the huge delay in my story! College happened. Here is the next chapter though and I am working on several more. Hope you enjoy

Chapter 7: Movie Time

Wednesday, 3:30 P.M., Adam

“Scoot over a bit, will ya?” Anna asked as she slid onto the small couch beside me. I moved over next to Jess so that all three of us were on it with both of their legs pressed up against mine. “Here’s some popcorn if you two want any.” Anna set the bowl in the middle of my lap.

“Thanks Anna!”

We started the movie, but quickly lost our focus on it. We started talking about various things, which eventually lead to the party.

“So it looks like we have about 7 of our girlfriends who are planning to come Friday. What about you Adam?”

“Well Jack and Andrew are definitely in, we were planning on hanging out on Friday already, and I texted a few other guys but haven’t heard back yet.”

“Cool. They know it’s supposed to be a small party right? They aren’t going to invite anyone else?”

“Yeah, absolutely. So what else do you need us to do to help?”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of everything. It will help take my mind off of this whole situation.”

“You sure?”

“Of course! Plus I already know what I’m going to be doing; I have it all planned. Is anyone else cold? I’m going to grab a blanket.” Anna leaned over the back of the couch, her tightly jean-covered butt pointed straight in the air only a few inches from my face, and produced a blanket. “Here you guys go. It’s freezing in here.” She laid the blanket so that all three of us were under it.

“It really is cold.” Jess agreed as she snuggled up against me. “Adam will keep me warm though.” She said with a giggle.

“Good idea Jess!” Anna too snuggled up next against me, both of their heads on my shoulders and with their arms wrapped around mine.

We watched the movie like that for several minutes, with two cute girls pressed up against me and whose hands often rubbed up and down my arms. Suddenly the movie paused. “Sorry guys, I have to go to the bathroom.” Jess got up and headed for the bathroom, knocking the blanket off of us in the process.
Needless to say, but after all of that physical contact I had an erection that was threatening to rip my pants. Luckily, Jess didn’t come close to noticing cause she was on a mission, but unfortunately Anna did notice.

“Looks like somebody is really enjoying this movie…
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:14 AM   #18
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

good story. can't wait for more.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:33 PM   #19
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Finally YEAAAAAAHHH

So happy to see that you are continuing with the story.

I like it a lot so far and can't wait for the next part, keep up the good work.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:12 AM   #20
TorD180

Default Chapter 8: After School Fun

Chapter 8: After School Fun

Wednesday 3:15, Tony

“Fuck yes!” There is no feeling like when your girl licks the underside of your shaft from your balls to your tip while you are on the edge of exploding. I looked into her eyes as her tongue reached my head. A sudden warmth engulfed it as she took my cock fully into her mouth, the tip of it hitting the back of her throat. I couldn’t hold out any longer as I filled her mouth with cum. She was expecting it, and like the good girl that she is, she continued to suck on my cock, swallowing everything that came out while never taking her eyes off of mine. After completely draining it, she took it out of her mouth and gave me a smile.

“How did I do?”

“Fucking amazing! That was so good. Want me to return the favor?”

“I wish baby, my panties are so soaked right now, but I have to leave in a couple of minutes.”

“Awwww, come on sexy.” I said as I started kissing her neck. She was now sitting on the bed beside me, looking at her phone. “I thought today was the day we’d finally go all the way?”

“Definitely very soon baby. Hmmm, that’s really weird.”

“What’s weird?”

“I just got a text from Anna.” She said.

“I’m so sorry. Does she hate you now for what happened last night?”

“Actually no. She was super nice to me when we saw each other at school today and she just invited me to a party this weekend.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I don’t think she knew it was me who was with you last night.”

“Wow. So are you ever going to tell her it was you?”

“Heck no! I can’t imagine what she’d do to me. And you can’t tell her either! Or else I’m going to stop sucking you off whenever you want it.”

“My lips are shut babe, as long as yours are open. So are you going to the party?”

“I have to, or else she’ll know something’s up. Plus I bet there’ll be a lot of cute guys there.” She said with a wink.

“Hey!” I shouted as I tackled her onto the bed, both of us giggling. “Don’t make me jealous.”

“You have nothing to worry about sweetie, you’re the only man for me.”

“Good.” I was lying on top of her now and started kissing her. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, practically sword fighting with mine. My hand glided down her stomach, slipping into her jeans. My fingertips made contact with her panties, which were dripping with fluid. It didn’t take much for me to get my hand into her panties and slide a finger into her lubricated hole.

“Maybe I can stay for awhile longer.”
Old 10-19-2015, 09:10 AM   #21
TorD180

Default Chapter 9: The Movie Continued

Chapter 9: The Movie Continued

Wednesday, 4:15 P.M., Adam

“Looks like someone is really enjoying this movie?”

“I uh, I um, it’s not what you think!”

“Relax Adam! It’s not like I haven’t seen that before, it’s really not a big deal.”

“I know but, are, are you sure? I mean I’m sorry for”

“Look, it’s natural for a guy to get excited when sitting by two attractive girls.” As she said this she placed her fingertips on my knee and started to drag them up my thigh.

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t know, it’s just so fun to tease you.”

“Well I don’t like it.”

“Are you sure? Cause he seems to disagree.” She said as she pointed to the lump that was protruding in my jeans. “So which one of us did this to you. Was it Jess? I’ve always thought you had a crush on her.”

“I, what!? No I don’t have a crush on her!”

“Oh really? So you wouldn’t mind if I did this then?” She placed her hand lightly on my bulge. I grabbed her wrist and flung her hand off.

“You shouldn’t be doing this!”

“I know, but it’s so fun.”

“What are you two talking about?” Jess asked as she entered the room.

“Oh, nothing important.” Replied Anna. “Now let’s continue this movie. Anna spread the blanket out across the three of us again. The movie continued on like normal, with Jess and Anna both snuggled up against me, though I avoided all contact with Anna. The one time I did glance over at her I noticed she was staring at me with a mischievous smile across her face.

That was when I felt it. All of a sudden I felt a warm hand rest on my left thigh. I almost jumped out of my seat but stayed relatively still for fear of Jess finding out.

After a few more minutes I had almost forgotten her hand was there till she started sliding it up my leg. I fought her progression, pushing her hand back several times, but I was still scared Jess would notice our interaction, so eventually I just gave in and allowed her to rub my leg. This happened for several minutes while rubbing my arm with her other arm and lightly nuzzling her soft hair against my neck. The feel of her warm, soft skin against mine caused my already firm penis to take on a life of its own as it pulsed uncontrollably.

Then Anna placed her hand firmly against my erection, although this time, for some reason, I did not stop her.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:37 PM   #22
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I love the story and I am following it closely.
Just so you know I read both chapters within a few hours of you posting them

Please keep it up, I'm loving it so far.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:48 PM   #23
HornyLindsey
Account Banned

You're quite the writer
This is VERY hot!

I am NOT looking for a Master!

Likes: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facials, Flashing, Breast Play
Limits: Pain, Blood, Scat, Picture, Video
HornyLindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #24
TorD180

Default Thanks!

Thanks guys for the compliments! They are a true encouragement! I should have the next chapter up by tomorrow
Old 10-21-2015, 01:28 PM   #25
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Yeaahhhhh I can't wait for it
Old 10-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #26
TorD180

Default Chapter 10: Movie Break

Chapter 10: Movie Break

Wednesday, 4:30 P.M., Anna

I placed my hand firmly on Adam’s crotch, his bulge pressing into my palm.

What am I doing? This is my best friend here and I’m trying to feel him up! I shouldn’t be doing this, but after the way Tony treated me, this feels so good to be wanted by a man. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as it throbbed against his jeans, its heat warming my hand.

Adam suddenly jolted up, my hand slipping from his body. “I um, I’m going to go to the bathroom. Does anyone want anything while I’m up?”

“I’m good, thank you though.” Jess replied. Adam scurried out of the room before I could even respond.

I sat there for a second, unsure of what to do. “I’m going to get something to drink.”

“Sounds good.”

I left the room calmly, making my way in the direction of the kitchen. Looking behind my shoulder I noticed that Jess wasn’t paying attention, and I hurried past the kitchen down the hallway. I knocked on the door of the bathroom. “Hey Adam?”

“Not now Anna.”

“Can you just let me in, I just want to talk to you.” I waited for a few seconds before he silently opened the door. I strolled in, looking him intently in the eyes as I did so. As soon as I was in, I turned around and closed the door, locking it as soon as it was shut.

“What are you doing?!”

I was looking at his pants now, his erection pushing against the front of them and clearly visible. “Shhh.” I stepped towards him and reached for his pants. With urge to feel his penis in my hands overwhelming all of my other senses, I grabbed his belt and started to undo it.

“Anna stop.”

He said the words, but made no motion to physically stop me. I kept going. Already having his belt undone, I unfastened the button and started unzipping his fly. That is when his hand grabbed mine.

“Anna, you can’t do this. I don’t know what has gotten in to you, but you’ll regret this later, trust me.”

I looked into his eyes. His words made complete sense to me, but a sudden hatred towards what Tony had done to me last night along with this strange urge to feel my best friend was fighting my better judgment “I know.”

He let go of my hands and I removed them from his fly. We stood there for a couple of seconds, unmoving. “Sorry Adam.” My hands flew quickly to his pants, grabbing the sides of them, and gave them a yank. I pulled them completely to the floor and had also gotten a hold of his boxers as well. The result being a 7-inch, rock hard penis bouncing up and down in front of my face. I stayed there for a moment, squatting in front of my best friend and admiring his manhood.

“Anna!” He tugged his pants back up and scurried out of the bathroom, leaving me confused and ashamed.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:36 PM   #27
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Awww poor Anna.

I'm very glad to see that a new chapter is up though.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #28
TorD180

Default Chapter 11: Girl Bonding

Chapter 11: Girl Bonding

Wednesday, 4:40 P.M., Anna

“Hey Anna! Do you know why Adam left so quickly? Wait, why are you crying? What’s wrong?” I couldn’t hold it back any longer, and apparently I wasn’t hiding my emotions very well to begin with. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

“I don… I don’t know what’s going on with me! My body can’t make up its mind what to feel right now and I can’t control myself. I just hate Tony and I hate myself for trusting him and I… I… I just don’t know what to do.” Jess immediately leapt up from the couch to embrace me, comforting me with her tight hug.

“I love you Anna. I won’t pretend to know what you’re going through right now but know that I am here for you.”

I continued to cry against her shoulder for a minute before I could speak again. “Thanks Jess, you don’t know how much that means to me.” We continued to stand there, hugging for a couple more minutes. “Can we sit down on the couch? I’m getting a little tired.”

“Of course!” Jess shouted in a second. We sat next to each other on the couch, my head against her shoulder with my right hand on her right thigh and her arms around me. We sat like this for what seemed like an hour.

“This is nice. You’re so comforting Jess. Thank you.”

“Anything for you Anna.” Her hands started moving slowly, rubbing my back and the side of my stomach gently. I moved my head down and snuggled into her chest. I could feel the heat of her right breast through her shirt on the side of my face. My fingers instinctively started to move, grazing her thigh slightly as it moved towards her knee and back. “By the way you never said why Adam left so quickly. He didn’t say anything, just ran out of here.”

I hesitated for a few seconds, ashamed of what I had done, but I knew I could trust Jess. “I made a pass at Adam.”

“Really? I didn’t know you liked him like that.”

“I don’t, I just don’t know what I want right now and can’t control myself.” I continued sliding my hand along her thigh, getting closer and closer to her pubic region with each pass. I noticed her hands starting to touch more as well, moving along my stomach with one hand and from my lower back to my neck with the other.

“I know how you feel there. I have no idea what I want either. I can’t seem to get a boy interested in me. I know I’m not very attractive but still.” I felt her left hand accidentally brush against the underside of my breast, or at least I thought until it happened a second time.

I looked up into her eyes. “Don’t lie to yourself, you are a very beautiful woman.” I slid my hand up under her shirt onto her bare stomach as I said this.

“You know something, you are too.” I felt her hand move slowly towards upward, brushing against my breast but not stopping there. Within a few seconds her hand was completely covering my breast. I leaned up and kissed her, tasting her wet lips and feeling her hand squeeze my breast simultaneously.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:16 PM   #29
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Omg I'm so happy you're back to writing this story
Old 05-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #30
TorD180

Default Thank you!

Me too!! I'm hoping to finish the story this summer, I already have a lot of the next three chapters written. Thank you so much for the encouragement
The following user says Thank You to TorD180 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk