Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #1
Finnly

Default 23/f birthday dares

Hi I am celebrating my birthday early this year since its on Christmas and was hoping to make it a great birthday weekend with some dares. Please mind my limits but other than that I'll try most things. Please keep in mind I've been pretty naughty this year
Master: aralius
No I do not have a kik
No I will not be getting one
Finnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:15 PM   #2
patmanisout

Send a message via Yahoo to patmanisout
Default May as well get messy

Well it's your birthday so there should be cake...batter that it. Get a couple boxes of cake mix and mix with water to make a good goo and pour it over your head. You can crack a few eggs over your head for good measure as well.

Limits: pain, blood/scat/pee, permanent, public, involving others
patmanisout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
Finnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmanisout View Post
Well it's your birthday so there should be cake...batter that it. Get a couple boxes of cake mix and mix with water to make a good goo and pour it over your head. You can crack a few eggs over your head for good measure as well.
I'll pour it on myself but not my head. It's very hard to get anything out of my hair so it's a limit for me. Should I do this clothed?
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-04-2015, 10:20 PM   #4
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Birthday girls get birthday spanks. So spank your right bum cheek 24 times (I assume you're turning 24?). Then spsnk the left 24 times. Wait, we can't let your ass get all the attention. Smack your right tit 24x. Then the left because matching! And then...

Oh wait, almost forgot. Spank your pussy 24 times. You were a bad girl after all. Then you're done. Happy birthday!
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #5
Finnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
Birthday girls get birthday spanks. So spank your right bum cheek 24 times (I assume you're turning 24?). Then spsnk the left 24 times. Wait, we can't let your ass get all the attention. Smack your right tit 24x. Then the left because matching! And then...

Oh wait, almost forgot. Spank your pussy 24 times. You were a bad girl after all. Then you're done. Happy birthday!
Thank you and yes I am turning 24. Thank you very much it isn't a birthday without birthday spankings is it?
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-04-2015, 11:12 PM   #6
Finnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnly View Post
Hi I am celebrating my birthday early this year since its on Christmas and was hoping to make it a great birthday weekend with some dares. Please mind my limits but other than that I'll try most things. Please keep in mind I've been pretty naughty this year
Quick update I will be going to the store tomorrow and can get items for dares. Please make my birthday weekend a great one?
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-05-2015, 01:18 AM   #7
Mastee

Default Birthday

I think you will need some candles. For definite. Also some decorations is a must. Drinks with ice.

So you can get naked, wrap yourself up in the decorations and while on your back hold the candle in your legs and let the wax dribble down onto your skin. Use the drink and Try to spit the candle out and then use the food as a lubricant to masterbate to while sliding the ice into you
Mastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:16 AM   #8
Finnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastee View Post
I think you will need some candles. For definite. Also some decorations is a must. Drinks with ice.

So you can get naked, wrap yourself up in the decorations and while on your back hold the candle in your legs and let the wax dribble down onto your skin. Use the drink and Try to spit the candle out and then use the food as a lubricant to masterbate to while sliding the ice into you
I am sorry I am confused what food?
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #9
Finnly

Since I haven't gotten very many dares I've decided to extend it until Monday. Feel free to pm me. If I get 2 or more dares I will do dares all day Monday and if I get 3 or more I'll extend to Tuesday. You could eventually drag it out all month
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #10
nflyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to nflyboy
Default I birthday suit

Spend the day in ur birthday suit!! Be as naked as often as u can but wear no underwear for the day.

Likes: Control, denial, orgasm control, online play, talking dirty, impact, spanking and bondage

Dislikes: Bullshit, brats, topping from the bottom, fakes and scammers

Kik: natefdom
Yahoo: natefdom84

Bdsm test results: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1064379
My Kik group: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251520
nflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #11
Master Sosa

Bake a cake mixed with your own cum. You have to eat some of it. Enjoy and Happy Birthday
Master Sosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #12
Finnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflyboy View Post
Spend the day in ur birthday suit!! Be as naked as often as u can but wear no underwear for the day.
Yes sir that will be fun
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #13
Finnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Sosa View Post
Bake a cake mixed with your own cum. You have to eat some of it. Enjoy and Happy Birthday
Thank you! That's a delicious birthday cake
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-05-2015, 04:54 PM   #14
Finnly

So I got 3 dares, 2 here and 1 pm looks like I am doing dares all day Monday and some Tuesday
No I do not have a kik
Old 12-05-2015, 04:58 PM   #15
nflyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to nflyboy
Default Birthday

You're gonna be 24 so that's 24 edges for the day. Not in you ur room

Likes: Control, denial, orgasm control, online play, talking dirty, impact, spanking and bondage

Dislikes: Bullshit, brats, topping from the bottom, fakes and scammers

Kik: natefdom
Yahoo: natefdom84

Bdsm test results: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1064379
My Kik group: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251520
nflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, punishment, spanking, weekend dares