Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-16-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Would they ever guess?

So anyone who has turned on the radio in the U.S. (not sure about any other countries) and tuned into one of the pop radio stations, you've probably heard Rihanna's S&M.

My friend was talking to someone the other day, someone I am not much more than acquaintances with, and she was comment on how no one around our age (18ish and assuming younger) would know what S&M even was, I assume after hearing that song. That people our age would be horrified by the idea.

Then later a comment was made that someone especially like me would not be into such a thing. My friend, who knows about my liking in the lifestyle, and I had a good laugh about that over the weekend.

It gave me an idea though, What do you think the people around you think of you? Do you think they would ever suspect you?

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Ninjota
Distinguished Member

HAHA Oh my god i was thinking the same thing the other day when it came on for reals. Personally it almost makes me want to say "You dont even know the half of it" to those people but, i dont think anyone would suspect me of being kinky.

Thats to say, i always *do* wonder when i look at people and try to figure out if they're kinky or not :P
If I was your vampire, death waits for no one
Hold my hands across your face
Because I think our time has come
Ninjota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I have read your mind, dear ninja, and stole your idea

I do wonder too if people singing along to that song knows what they are really saying

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

I see people on facebook putting the lyrics to that song as their status. I am tempted to tell them what S&M is but hhavent yet. Someone on youtube got mad at me when i told them (everyone on the page) to google sadomasochism with safe search off. Idiots dont want to believe the truth i guess...

and no, no one would ever guess how kinky i am.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

If people found out I was kinky, I like to think that they'd flip the hell out. However, when I told Matlas...well, he's obviously more than cool with it. :P

Granted, I'd still like to keep it away from (most of) my family but still...I highly doubt anyone truly suspects what I do in my spare time. XP
Old 05-16-2011, 10:31 PM   #6
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

nah. I'm usually very shy when it comes to talking about sex or anything related to it with friends >.< so i dont think anyone knows. blah!

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Currently only like 3 or 4 of my multitude of friends know, and I've informed them that they should in general keep this to themselves. But it makes for some rather funny looks between us when someone mentions that song, or anything else which references bdsm and I disavow any knowledge of that world, acting scared and confused...

Basically, it's something for my good friends to know, and all of my other friends to not know, and then something for me and my good friends to laugh about later when we're in private.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 PM   #8
sir_snake1134
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to sir_snake1134 Send a message via MSN to sir_snake1134 Send a message via Yahoo to sir_snake1134

Pretty much all but my co-workers know. I'm as out as one could be. Parents, friends, rommate, they all know. I sort of have it as a dont ask/ dont tell sort of thing.. but if they ask, I tell em.

Quote:
[5:04:18]Redhead18: "Making a deal with snake is like making a deal with the devil.
There is no greater pleasure than to have control of the pleasure of another. No aphrodisiac is as potent or as invigorating as holding sway over anothers bliss

Spoiler:
He's the Snake Getdare deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our Snake. He's a silent troll, a sadistic bastard. A compleate asshole.

You know you love us
sir_snake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #9
Beautifullymean

Haha, I'm not 'known' to my friends, but they know I'm kinky.. So a bit of bondage and role-play stuff they would expect, but I don't think they realise the other half of it. But im fairly open about making bdsm related jokes, I just think the truth is most people in the world don't listen or observe with quite the intent they should, as Holmes once put it "you see but you do not observe"

You know you want to try and decode my avatar!!
Beautifullymean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:37 PM   #10
Qazaz

There is little benefit if any sharing this with the world. The last ex blabbed it a bit but we don't have many mutual friends. That said she has become mates with a few of my friends. Will she blab more? I hope not. I like looking innocent... Additionally I would never want work to find out and an ex sent a mail to my work address describing in detail what she craved. I wonder if it ever read that...

You would never know with me and whenever I look at a vanilla I prey they are kinky. Usually disappointed though!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #11
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

I've come 'out' as kinky to quite a few of my friends now, but only as I have got into the scene and so it makes it easier to just say where I'm going and what I'm doing. Before I told them very few had any idea I was kinky!
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #12
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

Nope, I wouldn't think so. I'm just the shy guy, but then again, some people might stereotype type the "shy guy" the same way they stereotype the shy librarian girl.

But apparently I look bisexual.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #13
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Ahahahaaaaa, Everyone knows :P all my friends, all my family, heh, i don't exactly hide it, infact my indefference towards peoples knowledge of it probably borders on the negligent

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:27 AM   #14
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I tend to work out other people and whether they're into it, before hinting about my interest. So it might stem from a comment such as "don't make me spank you" and then further comments etc, will give people away If they're into it, I then hint about myself.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #15
Asmodeus

Well everyone around me knows who i am. A crazy pervert. (and they don't even know the real truth about me and this kind of sites.)

And whats so bad about a bit S & M isn't that the concert album from 1999 of Metallica (Symphony & Metallica)??? lmao

Last edited by Asmodeus; 05-17-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk