Go 50 times all the way as fast as you can

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #32
dreamingevil2

why not another 50 but twisting it as it goes in

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain,anal, ice

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, messy, long term anal/denial

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

My PM Dares
dreamingevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:37 PM   #33
lani_122
getDare Succubus

50 more hard thrusts

Old 07-16-2018, 03:57 PM   #34
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

All right so looks like I’m in it for the marathon I asked lol, 1500 thrusts in various ways. Well I’m gonna get started soon and I’ll let everyone know how it goes. I don’t think I’ll be taking anymore thrusts, I’m not even sure how long it’s gonna take to get the 1500 in. I really hope I don’t lose count.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:04 PM   #35
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Ok sorry for the late response I ended up having fun with a friend instead, but I just did the thrust now. I think I completely underestimated myself, 1500 thrust really isn't that much. First I gagged myself with a used panty and taped it in. So to start off with I warmed up with my smaller dildo till I felt like I could get my huge dildo in. Once I got it in though it just like slid in nice and smoothly. I started off slowly fucking it while it was attached to my bathroom wall. After like 50 thrust I started to pick up the pace skittle. After like 150 I was nice a warmed up taking the massive dildo pretty easily now. At 200 I put the dildo on the ground and started riding it like a cowgirl yeeeha lol. I really got going fast now I was taking almost balls deep and almost all the way out. Somewhere around 300-400 I kind lost count, but to be fair it's kinda difficult to enjoy yourself and keep counting, so I did like an average system, for instance I I was doing at least 50 thrust a min, probably more bit I didn't want to cheat myself. I kept bouncing and bouncing and eventually I was able to bring myself to an edge, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to cum so I didn't
. This was probably around the 900 thrust point, this is also the point where I took a little break, I still had the dildo in me I just wasn't like ducking it. Let me add that with the gag in even though it doesn't make me gag much, it's somewhat hard to breath now which made it more kinky and fun but way more exhausting. After like a min I was ready again, I ducked myself in various positions now to hopefully get all the positions I was told to do. I twisted in it, ducked myself doggy style and whatnot. I'm fairly certain I did 2000+ thrust but I wasn't keeping complete track, next time I do this in gonna try and go with time ducking instead of thrust as it easier and less stressful for me to keep track of. My asshole was loose as can be by the end of this, but funny thing is that now it feels like something is missing since nothing in it. Thanks you to everyone who posted and sorry for .my late response if someone feels the need that I need to be punished for it, feel free too.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:37 PM   #36
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Then next time just use BPM (50 for example) and you can go either way.
Time voting or thrusts

Advertisements
Kink Talk