Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Add to my denial and torment.

I have done spanking requests, rule requests, and hypno requests. Now I once again ask for your help.

I wish to become a denied baby.

I have seen many threads explode with years of denial, so I am limiting it to 10 minutes each post, and people can only add time once a day, three times if my friend. But anyone can, however add tasks and rules for me to do during my denial. You can add time until 2/10/18

You may ask yourself, How does this translate into being a baby? Let me answer that. During the nights I am denied I will be sleeping in a diaper or diaper equivalent. I from the time I decide to go to sleep until its the time for me to get up, I will have to use that diaper as my only toilet.

Baby Tasks/rules for me to do can range from anywhere to writing "denied baby" on my diapers to having to go outside with a pacifier in and stay out there until I see a car pass my house. You can also give me non curse non permanent hypno files. A rule example would be "every night you are denied, go to the corner for 5 minutes".

For my denial tasks/rules you could say "no touching my privet parts for an entire day unless cleaning" or "Next time you shower you must edge using a cold water stream on your clit."

I will be keeping a blog for my denial rules, my baby rules, and for my task reports. If it is requested of me, I do post pics to kink talk.
Thank you for you time.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 02-06-2018 at 04:40 PM.
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
despard

Let's start you out with your first 10 minutes, and listen to this hypnofile: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5918
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:30 AM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the post! As for the hypno file, do you want me to listen to it every denied day, or just once?
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-04-2018, 09:34 AM   #4
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Have another 10 minutes. And every day that you're denied, put 2 ice cubes in your ass each time you use the bathroom at home for any reason.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:34 AM   #5
despard

Once per day, of course
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #6
Ludi

Here's 10 minutes and you may only touch yourself if your diaper is wet
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #7
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you all for adding to my denial time.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #8
elvo21
getDare Sweetheart

Have 10 minutes from me

limits: family, scat, permanent changes

kik: elvo23

Toys: chastity device, kalisteeth braclet, butt plug, cuffs, paddle, whip, vibrator, rope, ball parachute

My release thread. Please feel free to post to reduce the length of my denial
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=335595

Days of denial to go 2075/2136
Current release 14th nov 2023
elvo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:04 PM   #9
outofmymind

Have another ten minutes.

Do you have a blender? If so, I have a baby rule for you. When you eat a meal at home you must puree it (put your normal meal in the blender). Add enough liquid that you can drink it from a baby bottle or eat it with your hands from a plastic bowl.

LIKES: humiliation, hidden public, semi public risk, bladder control, spanking

PUNISHMENTS: writing lines, cold showers

LIMITS: poo, unsanitary surfaces, public, photos

Last edited by outofmymind; 02-05-2018 at 06:20 AM.
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 04:39 PM   #10
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvo21 View Post
Have 10 minutes from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofmymind View Post
Have another ten minutes.

Do you have a blender? If so, I have a baby rule for you. When you eat a meal at home you must puree it (put your normal meal in the blender). Add enough liquid that you can drink it from a baby bottle or eat it with your hands from a plastic bowl.
Thank you both.

50 minutes of denial.

outofmymind, I had to edit your rule a bit-but I think you may still like it. "Each night I must eat a meal baby style, pureed with my hands from a plastic bowl. And have a baby bottle to wash it down."
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-06-2018, 04:43 PM   #11
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Here's another 10 minutes.

You must put a small glob of lube on your private parts before diapering up (everytime you diaper up).

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 04:45 PM   #12
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you plaguebringer.
Here are my current rules and denial time.
60 min to do starting 2/10/18
Must listen to this file everyday of denial.
Every day of denial I must insert 2 ice cubes in my ass each time i use the bathroom at home for any reason.
May only touch if diaper is wet
Each night I must eat a meal baby style, pureed with my hands from a plastic bowl. And have a baby bottle to wash it down.
I must put a small glob of lube on your private parts before diapering up (everytime I diaper up).
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-07-2018, 11:53 PM   #13
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Only a few more days until my "denial starts". Since I only have the no touching for only an hour, I have decided that everyone has an unlimited amount of adding per day, Women may add up to half an hour each post, and men may add an entire hour.

I have an exciting announcement!! In the next week I will be getting my first cloth diaper (unicorn themed) and a onesie (nursery pink). So if you are willing to let me wait a few extra days to start my denial, you can include them in your rules and tasks.

My new diaper

My new onesie
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-08-2018, 12:12 AM   #14
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I will add 1 hour then

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #15
elvo21
getDare Sweetheart

I will add an hour also

limits: family, scat, permanent changes

kik: elvo23

Toys: chastity device, kalisteeth braclet, butt plug, cuffs, paddle, whip, vibrator, rope, ball parachute

My release thread. Please feel free to post to reduce the length of my denial
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=335595

Days of denial to go 2075/2136
Current release 14th nov 2023
elvo21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk